Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan (8389 Views)

Ways To Maximise Your Rewards During This Ramadan / What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? / Building A Relationship With The Quran This Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Tunguy01(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
yuzjet: Islam Is all about peace!

The picture below is for the bad bitches grin

RAMADAN KAREEM
no1 has ever accused Muslims of bein a terrorist bt d terrorists ar Muslim
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by yuzjet(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tunguy01: no1 has ever accused Muslims of bein a terrorist bt d terrorists ar Muslim

Day means u're nobody! Cos u just accused Muslims.... But I won't argue with someone dat doesn't exist. sad

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Tunguy01(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
yuzjet:

Day means u're nobody! Cos u just accused Muslims.... But I won't argue with someone dat doesn't exist. sad
am responsible 4 wot I wrote .., bt ain't responsible 4 hw u understand Dem ..., shikena !!!!
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by yuzjet(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2014
Tunguy01: am responsible 4 wot I wrote .., bt ain't responsible 4 hw u understand Dem ..., shikena !!!!

Can u pls go back to my previous mention? Like I said dat I won't argue with u". cos u don't even understand ursef!
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Twik: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2014
Boko haram..AQUEDA, OSAMA, ABACHA !!! So many others. all associated with islam!!..I lost a friend because of this fuckd up Religion!! And I yes I was once a muslim! I have .seen things!! .go pray against stuffs lyk dis..b4 u come here posting shits!!..islam is associated with terrorism.., death and wickedness..!!
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by mynahbeau(f): 4:24am On Jul 13, 2014
Twik: Boko haram..AQUEDA, OSAMA, ABACHA !!! So many others. all associated with islam!!..I lost a friend because of this fuckd up Religion!! And I yes I was once a muslim! I have .seen things!! .go pray against stuffs lyk dis..b4 u come here posting shits!!..islam is associated with terrorism.., death and wickedness..!!
You are soo ignorant...Allahumma inni a' uzu bika minal jahileen

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 5:39am On Jul 13, 2014
The most knowledgeable person
is one who runs away from
ignorant people.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by sinceden2: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2014
35 Ways to Respect your Parents.

May Allah give us sense of ability to follow these guidelines. Aameen.

1. Put away your phone in their presence.

2. Pay attention to what they are saying.

3. Accept their opinions.

4. Engage in their conversations.

5. Look at them with respect.

6. Always praise them.

7. Share good news with them.

8. Avoid sharing bad news with them.

9. Speak well of their friends and loved ones to them.

10. Keep in remembrance the good things they did.

11. If they repeat a story, listen like it's the first time they tell it.

12. Don't bring up painful memories from the past.

13. Avoid side conversations in their presence.

14. Sit respectfully around them.

15. Don't belittle/criticize their opinions and thoughts.

16. Avoid cutting them off when they speak.

17. Respect their age.

18. Avoid hitting/disciplining their grandchildren around them.

19. Accept their advice and direction.

20. Give them the power of leadership when they are present.

21. Avoid raising your voice at them.

22. Avoid walking in front or ahead of them.

23. Avoid eating before them.

24. Avoid glaring at them.

25. Fill them with pride even when they don't think they deserve it.

26. Avoid putting your feet up in front of them or sitting with your back to them.

27. Don't speak ill of them to the point where others speak ill of them too.

28. Keep them in your prayers always possible.

29. Avoid seeming bored or tired of them in their presence.

30. Avoid laughing at their faults/mistakes.

31. Do a task before they ask you to.

32. Continuously visit them.

33. Choose your words carefully when speaking with them.

34. Call them by names they like.

35. Make them your priority above anything.

Parents are treasure on this land and sooner than you think, that treasure will be buried. Appreciate your parents while you still can.
Today lets make loads of duas for our beloved parents, alive or deceased.

3 Likes

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2014
Ur action shall be judge according to ur intention

Do nt commit waste cos Allah hate wasters
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by DMainMan: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2014
OUR FLIGHT DETAILS

Asalam alaykum waramathullahi wabarakathu;
In the Name of ALLAH, Most Gracious, Most Merciful,

Here is our FLIGHT DETAILS

Ticket Type: One-Way
Price: Absolutely free (booking confirmed)

Passenger Details:
Name: One of the Children of Adam

Origins: From clay

Address: Planet Earth

Conditions Of Travel:
Departure: From life on earth

Destination: Eternal life
Stop-over: Grave Hotel (2 meters under the ground, for
one person)

Duration of flight: From couple of seconds to several
millions of years

Departure time:
Time of death: Exact time is unknown (but it can
happen earlier than expected)

Arrival time: On the Judgment Day (not specified in the
timetable)
Information About Interrogation:
On the arrival to the Grave Hotel:
Incorruptible Auditors –

two angels:
Munkar & Nakir, will immediately start questioning.
Three questions will be asked:
1. Who is your GOD?
2. Who is your prophet?
3. What is your religion?
Questions will follow about your life on earth.
For more information, refer to 27th Aya of Sura ‘Ibrahim’
of the Holy Quran.

Luggage:
1. Despite the fact that the air transfers only one
passenger at a time, there are some restrictions on the
amount of baggage that you can take with you

2. You can take with you 5 meters of white cloth

3. Any items of material life of earth are strictly
forbidden.

4. Realistic luggage should consist of good deeds,
modest behavior and of well spent time on calling
people to Islam.
Important instructions:
All the passengers should remember that tickets are
not exchangeable refundable.
This journey is
compulsory for representatives of all races,
nationalities, religions and of all ages.
Delays are not stipulated.

Captain:
Angel of Death will not compromise on changing the
date and time of departure.

For more information:
Read instructions, which you can find in The Holy
Quran and Sunnah.
Please do it as soon as possible.
During your journey you will not be provided with
oxygen mask, as your breathing system will be
terminated just before the departure time.

Additional instructions:
You don’t need to take care of your boarding pass,
passport and other travel documents.

To prepare for a comfortable flight:
1. Pray 5 times a day
2. Read the Holy Quran
3. Follow the sunnah to the best of your ability and be
ready for your flight, as you may have to depart any
minute (even now)

Final warning:
Final destination depends on you! Please do not waste
your time on planet earth.Remember, you have one-
way ticket:, Either to Jahannam OR Jannat
Hence read & practice the instructions from the
manuals ( Qur’aan andSunnah) carefully And follow to
reach JANNAT.
Insha ALLAAH , With HIS Grace, We all meet there in the
Gardens of Jannah.The Prophet (PBUH) said ‘Pass on
knowledge from me even if it is only on verse’.
RAMADAN MUBARAK!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by EejaNla01(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Glad to see another Islamic thread on fp devoid of much insulting posts after a very long time Make me self drop my own..

Sahih Bukhari - Volume 3, Book 31, Number 120:

Narrated Sahl:

The Prophet said, "There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, 'Where are those who used to observe fasts?' They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it."

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
“When anyone of you gets angry, let him perform ablution because anger arises from fire.” (Abu Dawud)
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
“Do not dispute with your brother, ridicule him, nor promise him and then break your promise.” (al Tirmidhi)
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Twik: Boko haram..AQUEDA, OSAMA, ABACHA !!! So many others. all associated with islam!!..I lost a friend because of this fuckd up Religion!! And I yes I was once a muslim! I have .seen things!! .go pray against stuffs lyk dis..b4 u come here posting shits!!..islam is associated with terrorism.., death and wickedness..!!
i can clearly see u r lost may Allah guide you right........Islam is not associated with terrorism and killings.....no matter how much your hatred for the religion is, Islam will always grow and overcome all its challenges has stated by Allah in d Qur'an
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
simplejayy: The most knowledgeable person
is one who runs away from
ignorant people.
What are you up to?are u quoting hadith or u are just engaging in mere talking??
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
baba11: What are you up to?are u quoting hadith or u are just engaging in mere talking??
that was from a scholar not me
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
simplejayy: that was from a scholar not me
see ref: Imam Jafar Sadegh (A. S.)((AIfaghih, vol. 4, p. 394))
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
simplejayy: that was from a scholar not me
It's best to say what Allah says through His Prophet,but if you can't,silent's the best option!! May He guide us aright!!!!!
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
From Anas:Allah's Messenger said:"O my son,when you enter to where your family is,say salam.It is a blessing on you and on the people of your house." Tirmidhi
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Abu Huraira said:A man came to Allah's Messenger and said:"O Allah's Messenger, who of mankind is most entitled to the best of my companionship?"He said:"Your mother."He said:"Then who?"He said:" Your mother."He said:"Then who?"He said:"Your mother."He said:"Then who?"He said:"Your father."

Bukhari, Muslim
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
The Prophet (SAW) said, "If any Muslim plants any plant and a human being or an animal eats of it, he will be rewarded as if he had given that much in charity."Narrated by Anas bin Malik
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by simplejayy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
The Prophet (SAW)said, Enjoining, all that is good is a Sadaqa." Narrated by Jabir bin 'Abdullah
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abu Huraira said that Allah's Messenger said:"The most perfect of believers is the best of you in character;and the best of you are those among you who are best to their wives." Tirmidhi
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2014
From Abu Huraira:Allah's Messenger said:"It is (part) of the sunnah that a man goes with his guest to the door of the house." Ibn Maja
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abdullah b. Umar said that Allah's Messenger said:"The best companion with Allah the Exalted is he who behaves best to his companions,and the best neighbour with Allah the Exalted is he who behaves best to his neighbour." Tirmidhi
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
Abu Huraira said that Allah's Messenger said:"By Allah,he does not(truly) believe!By Allah,he does not (truly) believe!By Allah,he does not (truly) believe!"Someone asked:"Who,O Allah's Messenger?"He said:"He whose neighbour is not safe from his mischief." Agreed upon(by Bukhari and Muslim),and in Muslim's report(it says):"He will not enter paradise whose neighbour is not safe from his mishief."
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
From Abu huraira:The Prophet said:Make gifts to one another,for a gift removes rancour from the breast...."

Tirmidhi

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by sino(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jazakumullahu Khayran baba11 for this beautiful thread.
The Prophet (SAW) said:
“The flesh that grows (on a person’s body) from ill-gotten gains will not enter Paradise, it is more deserving of being touched by the Hell-fire”. (Imam Ahmad)
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by baba11(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
sino: Jazakumullahu Khayran baba11 for this beautiful thread.
The Prophet (SAW) said:
“The flesh that grows (on a person’s body) from ill-gotten gains will not enter Paradise, it is more deserving of being touched by the Hell-fire”. (Imam Ahmad)
Wa iyyakum bro,keep I t coming. May Allah accept all our deeds in this Ramadan as an act of ibadat!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by gambus007(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan by kemiola89(f): 6:31am On Jul 23, 2014
On the authority of Abu Dharr al-Ghifaaree (radiAllaahu anhu) from the Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) from his Lord ('azza wa jall) that He said :

O My servants ! I have forbidden dhulm (oppression) for Myself, and I have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another. O My servants, all of you are astray except those whom I have guided, so seek guidance from Me and I shall guide you. O My servants, all of of you are hungry except those whom I have fed, so seek food from Me and I shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked except those whom I have clothed, so seek clothing from Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants, you commit sins by day and by night, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness from Me and I shall forgive you. O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm me, and you will not attain benefitting Me so as to benefit Me. O My servants, if the first of you and the last of you, and the humans of you and the jinn of you, were all as pious as the most pious heart of any individual amongst you, then this would not increase My Kingdom an iota. O My servants, if the first of you and the last of you, and the humans of you and the jinn of you, were all as wicked as the most wicked heart of any individual amongst you, then this would not decrease My Kingdom an iota. O My servants, if the first of you and the last of you, and the humans of you and the jinn of you, were all to stand together in one place and ask of Me, and I were to give everyone what he requested, then that would not decrease what I Possess, except what is decreased of the Ocean when a needle is dipped into it. O My servants, it is but your deeds that I account for you, and then recompense you for. So he who finds good, let him praise Allaah, and he who finds other than that, let him blame no one but himself.

It was related by Muslim.

excerpt from 40 hadiths of imam An-Nawawi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turmoil Of The Tongue - The Feracious Five / Is Right For This Cleric To Rain Curses On Wasiu Ayinde Pls Give Ur Opinion / The Ideal Muslim Family By Imam Ridwan Jamiu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.