Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You (2656 Views)

5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. / Warning Signs A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship / What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by prodiG(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2014
Deciding whether or not to approach a girl who you have a romantic interest in can present quite a challenge, particularly if you aren’t quite sure if this girl shares your romantic feelings.Instead of simply approaching the girl and risking an awkward rejection, take some time to consider whether or not she is into you, and, if so, whether your romantic overtures will likely be met with a desirable response.
Step 1
Consider how often she agrees to spend time with you. If you frequently ask this girl to hit the town with you alone, or even with a group of friends, and she usually declines, she is likely not that interested in spending time with you.
Step 2
Watch her attentiveness to you while out in public. While this girl likely won’t spend every waking minute staring longingly into your eyes, if she is into you, her eyes will spend at least some time lingering on you. If she seems more interested in the hot dog vendor, the couple down the aisle or the little girl with a red balloon than she is in you, she’s likely not romantically interested.
Step 3
Reflect upon the intimacy of the information she willingly shares. If the girl you like seems willing to open up to you, sharing with you some private details that she wouldn’t broadcast to just anyone, she likely has feelings for you. If, instead, the most intimate details you get from her are comments on the weather, she’s likely not dreaming of a romantic future in your arms.
Step 4
Pay attention to what she does when you mention other girls. If the girl is interested in you, she will probably not be too thrilled when you mention interest in other ladies. If, instead, she encourages you in your pursuit of another girl, she’s likely not interested in having you as her own.
Step 5
Read her body language. If this girl touches your arm when you are engaged in conversation, keeps her body turned toward you, or faces you, even if doing so means turning her back on the rest of the room, she is likely open to your romantic pursuits. Conversely, if she keeps her body turned away from you, folds her arms when she talks to you, or seems to always have a physical barrier, such as a piece of furniture, between you and her, she’s likely sending you a message indicating her lack of interest

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by McWhillion(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2014
emm.... just passing by
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by TyTymer(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2014
Test Instructions: Fill in the gap

1. Any guy who doesn't know all these in 2014 is a ......................

4 Likes

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by jnrbayano(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2014
ty-tymer:

.....A Johnbull or a Petercow!

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by banjicom(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2014
Ok make I go quickly Toast dat girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by tammyboy1(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2014
All gurls act diffrently,these are not 100% true

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by funshyboi(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2014
Book space in case it hit fp
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by dre11(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2014
Always learning cool
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by TyTymer(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2014
jnrbayano:

.....A Johnbull or a Petercow!
grin 10/10 na real JohnBull grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by omoelu1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
I swear I'm so very much too over tired of all this relationship threads.
this one wey everybody don turn relationship expert enh!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by dagentility(f): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hmmm, if only he will come across this thread, he will undastand that i'm not really into him.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by McWhillion(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
da-gentility:
Hmmm, if only he will come across this thread, he will undastand that i'm not really into him.

Babe i know you're not into me, i'm just playing along
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by silvoice(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
tammyboy1: All gurls act diffrently,these are not 100% true
i agree wit u. All these are just trash. D baby i combed 2 days ago, i applied all tricks 2 study and get her but she refused 2 giv me green light simply because i was not ready to spend much on her. But, 4 months after she visited me suddenly and i gave it 2 her very rough. When we were through, i asked her why she refused me when i was intrested in her. She said notin. Women are jus complicated!!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by stinggy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
da-gentility:
But baby you are into me.
You've practically done everything listed here to me.
You've held my hands, told me the 'goods & dirties' about yourself, you really can't get your eyes off whenever we're conversing. And I'll never forget how you almost beat me up when I told I'm interested in Angela.

Stop lying to the world pls.
tongue
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
So now you need a formula to know if a girl loves you or not.

Na wa woooo. Evolution has really taken It's toil on our Female Monkeys.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by michaeltotti(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
Option abegwink
ty-tymer:

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by dagentility(f): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
McWhillion:

Babe i know you're not into me, i'm just playing along
hahaha,MC u'r on a long thing oo
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by dagentility(f): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=stinggy]
You've held my hands, told me the 'goods & dirties' about yourself, you really can't get your eyes off whenever we're conversing. And I'll never forget how you almost beat me up when I told I'm interested in Angela.

tongue[/quote
hehehe, U must be a clown,right?
Bt wait,ur username got me wondering.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by stinggy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
da-gentility:
hehehe, U must be a clown,right?
Bt wait,ur username got me wondering.

• No I'm not a one
• What are you wondering 'bout if I may ask
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by McWhillion(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
stinggy:

• No I'm not a one
• What are you wondering 'bout if I may ask

Stingy man, the Babe is not into you

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by CosmicJames(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
da-gentility:
. Why not just open up n save d fucking time?
U re not into him? B bold enough 2 tell him na?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by stinggy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
McWhillion:

Stinggy man, the Babe is not into you
And who told you that Mr .... Damn, can't even pronounce his name undecided undecided

grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by ninovandross(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
stinggy:

tongue
bro ur funny lwkmd
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by Skykid1208(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
What about a girl who always smile at me,she like siting oposite me,when i even say a very dry, (when i say dry, i realy mean it, although i crack does kind of jokes 2 see if she would laugh) she go laugh like person wey dey listen 2 i go die jokes,.....nd she neva take body gum me b4......Now the quetion is, does she like me? No b say i no fine ooo, i hands,she self don compliment me 1nce
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by McWhillion(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
stinggy:
And who told you that Mr .... Damn, can't even pronounce his name undecided undecided

grin

It is pronounced Macwileeon like you pronounce McDonald, McLean..
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by dagentility(f): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
CosmicJames: . Why not just open up n save d fucking time?
U re not into him? B bold enough 2 tell him na?
I hav done dat times witout numbr, enough said on dis pls.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by seunbadmus(f): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by TWEETFELLA: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
ty-tymer:

learner

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by stinggy(m): 4:24am On Jul 04, 2014
seunbadmus: grin
Stop mocking me pls
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 04, 2014
Rejection is a thing of the mind.

If you are willing to wait take her shyte, 3 out of 5 will be yours.

Though when you hear, " I don't feel anything for you or we can't do anything together ", just go your way...

(1) (Reply)

Power OF Make-up / I Love Her But I'm Scared Of Her. Advice! / Pis:can U Pet Ur Woman In Such A Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.