Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality (22512 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Sourcing For Overseas Partners Using Nigeria Business Directory / Can I Sell Online Using Nigeria Dorm Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Manutd19: 1. I have a paypal account as a nigerian. Can i still open the U.S paypal with same data?(name)

2. How do we get u.s bank account to use in verifying the u.s paypal account?

You can get USA bank account to verify your PayPal from Payoneer.com
The account can as also be used to withdraw from your PayPal into your Payoneer Mastercard which you can then withdraw through ATM in Nigeria.

You can as well get Virtual USA Bank Account for verifying PayPal account only for as low as N2,500 although you can contact me via info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com if you need the best one that is currently working.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Manutd19: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
legalwealth:

You can get USA bank account to verify your PayPal from Payoneer.com
The account can as also be used to withdraw from your PayPal into your Payoneer Mastercard which you can then withdraw through ATM in Nigeria.

You can as well get Virtual USA Bank Account for verifying PayPal account only for as low as N2,500 although you can contact me via info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com if you need the best one that is currently working.

thanks. I already applied for payoneer card. Do i have to apply for bank account separately?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Manutd19:

thanks. I already applied for payoneer card. Do i have to apply for bank account separately?

They will give you that once they approve it!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by benebaby77: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
benebaby77: Please, I know this seems to be out-topic, but I feel I will get the right information here. I applied for payoneer mastercard through their direct link on their website without any merchants with the National ID card number that has not been issued by MNIN. I got a message from payoneer that before my card could be processed, I need to send the scanned copy of my Nation ID card number I used on their when filling the form.
Since the nation ID has not been issued to me since last year, I scanned the slip collected from MNIC registeration centre together with my school ID card stating that My national ID has not been issued to me( but 'not' was omitted when I was sending the message to payoneer i.e. I sent that my ID has been issued instead of not issued). And I got the message from them 2 weeks I sent the message with the scanned copy, they insisted on sending scanned copy of National ID of which I used during the registeration. Please how do I resolve this?
Please, legalwealth I pivot on you for this issue
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
benebaby77:
Please, legalwealth I pivot on you for this issue

E-mail them stating your reference ID before sending your NIM ID or Voters card instead.
You shouldn't have sent your school ID card though.

1 Like

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Manutd19: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
How can i make deposit on the payoneer card?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Manutd19: How can i make deposit on the payoneer card?

You can load your payoneer easily with PayPal or Clickbank!

See the screenshot below to see the circled area which are funds loaded into Payoneer of a client I helped to process his payoneer recently.

What I did after the card was approved with the USA Bank account details sent along with it,I carved out his USA Dedicated VPN from our VPN database and then used it open a USA PayPal account for him with name on the account exactly how it is on his Payoneer.
The USA bank detail was added to the PayPal of which two deposits were sent to verify it and the PayPal account became verified.

I sent $90 from my own USA PayPal to his PayPal account out of which I then initiated withdrawal of $85 into the USA Bank account linked and confirmed on the PayPal.The $85 was loaded into the Payoneer after four(4) days out of which $60 was charged for 4-5 days DHL shipping of the card after it has been replaced because the initial one approved was shipped through standard delivery scheduled to enter Nigeria within 30 days with no guarantee on delivery but the delivery of the 4-5 days DHL shipping is 100% guaranteed because DHL will even give you a call should in case they can't locate your address.

Payoneer card sent via Standard delivery through Post Office will be returned and at the end sent back to Payoneer who will then destroy it which is the paramount reason most are not getting the card delivered if they can't get across/locate your house.

Don't forget to check the screenshots below and do not forget to contact me via info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com for assistance should you need your card to be loaded as described above.

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Manutd19: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
legalwealth:

See the screenshot below to see the circled area which are funds loaded into Payoneer of a client I helped to process his payoneer recently.

What I did after the card was approved with the USA Bank account details sent along with it,I carved out his USA Dedicated VPN from our VPN database and then used it open a USA PayPal account for him with name on the account exactly how it is on his Payoneer.
The USA bank detail was added to the PayPal of which two deposits were sent to verify it and the PayPal account became verified.

I sent $90 from my own USA PayPal to his PayPal account out of which I then initiated withdrawal of $85 into the USA Bank account linked and confirmed on the PayPal.The $85 was loaded into the Payoneer after four(4) days out of which $60 was charged for 4-5 days DHL shipping of the card after it has been replaced because the initial one approved was shipped through standard delivery scheduled to enter Nigeria within 30 days with no guarantee on delivery but the delivery of the 4-5 days DHL shipping is 100% guaranteed because DHL will even give you a call should in case they can't locate your address.

Payoneer card sent via Standard delivery through Post Office will be returned and at the end sent back to Payoneer who will then destroy it which is the paramount reason most are not getting the card delivered if they can't get across/locate your house.

Don't forget to check the screenshots below and do not forget to contact me via info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com for assistance should you need your card to be loaded as described above.

interesting. Hopefully i get my card soon. Will contact you when i do as i need to load it. Thanks
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 4:44am On Jul 12, 2014
Manutd19:

interesting. Hopefully i get my card soon. Will contact you when i do as i need to load it. Thanks

Good!When was your card shipped?
I'm sure you used the Standard delivery option

Just let me know once it arrives and I assume you still have your Payoneer USA Bank account details
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by bobojoshua(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2014
legalwealth:

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Manutd19: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
legalwealth:

Good!When was your card shipped?
I'm sure you used the Standard delivery option

Just let me know once it arrives and I assume you still have your Payoneer USA Bank account details

yes i did use the standard. No other option to choose from so i guess standard. I have the usa bank details with me.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Manutd19:

yes i did use the standard. No other option to choose from so i guess standard. I have the usa bank details with me.

There is DHL option!
With that,you will get it within 5-7 days using your tracking number although payoneer will charge you $60 for that from your Payoneer account.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Okattamgbee: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
LegalWealth, assuming i purchase an item from a seller and he/she sends me an invoice to pay via paypal, if i pay in to the account provided, he/she confirms payment and withdraw it from the said paypal account of which am yet to receive the ordered item. So, should in case the order did not get to me and i contacted paypal RESOLUTION CENTER, how will they refund me knowing fully well that the seller has already withdrew the money. Thanks.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2014
Okattamgbee: LegalWealth, assuming i purchase an item from a seller and he/she sends me an invoice to pay via paypal, if i pay in to the account provided, he/she confirms payment and withdraw it from the said paypal account of which am yet to receive the ordered item. So, should in case the order did not get to me and i contacted paypal RESOLUTION CENTER, how will they refund me knowing fully well that the seller has already withdrew the money. Thanks.

Ok!They will tell him to provide the tracking number and if he/she can't do,paypal will know how to refund you even if he doesn't have any money at that time by setting the seller account to negative.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Okattamgbee: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2014
legalwealth:

Ok!They will tell him to provide the tracking number and if he/she can't do,paypal will know how to refund you even if he doesn't have any money at that time by setting the seller account to negative.
Thanks. But the seller in question asked me to send my paypal account to she will send me an invoice. Is that proper? I thought she (seller) will send me her e mail with which she use in opening her paypal account, i will then send the money via her email address. Please clarify me. Thanks.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Manutd19: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2014
legalwealth:

There is DHL option!
With that,you will get it within 5-7 days using your tracking number although payoneer will charge you $60 for that from your Payoneer account.

But i dont have money yet in my payoneer account.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Manutd19:

But i dont have money yet in my payoneer account.

You can load it for the first time via your payoneer USA bank account.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Okattamgbee: Thanks. But the seller in question asked me to send my paypal account to she will send me an invoice. Is that proper? I thought she (seller) will send me her e mail with which she use in opening her paypal account, i will then send the money via her email address. Please clarify me. Thanks.

The seller can as well send an invoice.There is no big deal on that.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Okattamgbee: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
legalwealth:

The seller can as well send an invoice.There is no big deal on that.
thats what am saying, she is demanding for my paypal account before she can send me an invoice. Is that proper?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Okattamgbee: thats what am saying, she is demanding for my paypal account before she can send me an invoice. Is that proper?

Yes!It is proper in as much the seller wants to send you invoice.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Okattamgbee: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
legalwealth:

Yes!It is proper in as much the seller wants to send you invoice.
ok thanks really appreciate. But i will like to use your paypal for the transaction, the email i used to open mine was disable by google.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Okattamgbee: ok thanks really appreciate. But i will like to use your paypal for the transaction, the email i used to open mine was disable by google.

No problem!How much is that?
Kindly contact me via info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Okattamgbee: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
legalwealth:

No problem!How much is that?
Kindly contact me via info(at)ijamsolution(dot)com
Sir you have a mail
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 4:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Okattamgbee: Sir you have a mail

Good day!
You must have seen my reply!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Manutd19: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
legalwealth:

You can load it for the first time via your payoneer USA bank account.

But how do i load my payoneer Usa Bank account?
Can i open the USA Paypal account while waiting for the payoneer card to arrive?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tonytony208(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
pls legalwealth, i mailed you since 9 am. pls kindly respond. it is tony ojo of freelancer
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Manutd19:

But how do i load my payoneer Usa Bank account?
Can i open the USA Paypal account while waiting for the payoneer card to arrive?

Yes!You can absolutely do that and load your payoneer with your usa paypal account via the usa bank account.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
tonytony208: pls legalwealth, i mailed you since 9 am. pls kindly respond. it is tony ojo of freelancer

I've been busy offline today but will be online by evening! !!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by bobojoshua(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
legalwealth:

Yes!You can absolutely do that and load your payoneer with your usa paypal account via the usa bank account.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tonytony208(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
legalwealth:

I've been busy offline today but will be online by evening! !!

ok sir
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
I just tried to open a paypal but I don't see Nigeria on the list, it is only Niger that I see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuIZdoJY50g
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
I got it now... I have opened my nigerian paypal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) / 6 Super Tips On How To Find A Good Wholesaler / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.