Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality (22520 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Sourcing For Overseas Partners Using Nigeria Business Directory / Can I Sell Online Using Nigeria Dorm Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Clone2020(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2015
I don't mean to resurrect a forgotten thread but I wanted to ask if you can still get a U.S bank account via payoneer which can be used to open a U.S paypal. thanks
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by kevoh(m): 7:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Clone2020:
I don't mean to resurrect a forgotten thread but I wanted to ask if you can still get a U.S bank account via payoneer which can be used to open a U.S paypal. thanks
You can still get Us Bank account through Payoneer. Ensure to sign up from a payoneer website for quick delivery of your card, you can sign up through this link http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6196461540453056823. Meanwhile I'm not sure payoneer account can still be used to open US paypal.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Clone2020:

Payoneer USA bank account can no longer be used to verify PayPal.

It will be added successfully and some two cents will be sent from PayPal to it which is good for opening doors for your Payoneer account.

It is not a must you add bank account but you can complete other items which will make your account to be in 80% status which is satisfactory.

If you compulsorily need to verify your account by adding bank account,kindly send a mail pertaining that to info@ijamsolution.com
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Clone2020(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
legalwealth:

Payoneer USA bank account can no longer be used to verify PayPal.

It will be added successfully and some two cents will be sent from PayPal to it which is good for opening doors for your Payoneer account.

It is not a must you add bank account but you can complete other items which will make your account to be in 80% status which is satisfactory.

If you compulsorily need to verify your account by adding bank account,kindly send a mail pertaining that to info@ijamsolution.com

Thanks for the reply. It's not compulsory that I attach a bank account. My main goal is to have a PayPal account for making payments and bit for receiving. Can I just open a Nigerian PayPal account and link it to my Stanbic account without being restricted when making purchases?

On the other hand, if I open a U.S PayPal account with 80% verified, can I also link it to my Stanbic mastercard which will enable me to make purchases online?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Clone2020:

Thanks for the reply. It's not compulsory that I attach a bank account. My main goal is to have a PayPal account for making payments and bit for receiving. Can I just open a Nigerian PayPal account and link it to my Stanbic account without being restricted when making purchases?

On the other hand, if I open a U.S PayPal account with 80% verified, can I also link it to my Stanbic mastercard which will enable me to make purchases online?

You can open a Nigeria PayPal account with the stanbic card but you might experience restriction on some sites that don't accept payment except from that of USA.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Clone2020:

I've not verified using stanbic card on USA PayPal but some Nigerian cards like diamond visa card,gtbank dollar visa card,first bank dollar prepaid card,africard and smartmoney have been verified working with it.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Clone2020(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
legalwealth:

You can open a Nigeria PayPal account with the stanbic card but you might experience restriction on some sites that don't accept payment except from that of USA.

You are a don in PayPal and all these online payments oo. I need the Stanbic PayPal mostly for ebay transactions, hope I won't experience any restrictions.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by Clone2020(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
legalwealth:

I've not verified using stanbic card on USA PayPal but some Nigerian cards like diamond visa card,gtbank dollar visa card,first bank dollar prepaid card,africard and smartmoney have been verified working with it.

I'm guessing these are all Dom accounts, but with the recent restrictions in depositing dollars this meay not really be feasible unless u have dollars already in your account. Pls do u know about the NRN accounts, I'm trying to open one.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by lordkay10(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Clone2020:

I'm guessing these are all Dom accounts, but with the recent restrictions in depositing dollars this meay not really be feasible unless u have dollars already in your account. Pls do u know about the NRN accounts, I'm trying to open one.
Access naira visacard works on my USA PayPal wella!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tonjeola(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
what Access card charges now and do u use naija ip with ur US paypal
lordkay10:

Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Clone2020:

Diamond visa,africard and smartmoney are domiciled in naira.Others are domiciled in dollar and there are ways round it.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Clone2020:

You are a don in PayPal and all these online payments oo. I need the Stanbic PayPal mostly for ebay transactions, hope I won't experience any restrictions.

Glory be to God.
If it is meant for ebay,you shouldn't experience much issue using paypal account verified with Stanbic card.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
lordkay10:

Great hearing that but what is their current rate?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by lordkay10(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2015
tonjeola:
what Access card charges now and do u use naija ip with ur US paypal
I've not used Access for a while, I use USA IP to log in
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by tonjeola(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
ok.i ve one open with blackberry
lordkay10:

I've not used Access for a while, I use USA IP to log in
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by osaretinevans: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
house, please what is the cheapest secure way to fund my paypal account? I have UBA africard though........
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
osaretinevans:
house, please what is the cheapest secure way to fund my paypal account? I have UBA africard though........

You can contact us via info@ijamsolution.com to fund your account cheaply and securely.
Please don't make use of Africard for now as they are now charging exhorbitantly.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by emmygzy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
lordkay10:

are yous serious. Do you use it to pay or receive money? And to how many percentage is your paypal verified.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by lordkay10(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
emmygzy:
are yous serious. Do you use it to pay or receive money? And to how many percentage is your paypal verified.
I've received funds in form of PayPal balance with the account and it's just 40% verified!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by dorispray: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
lordkay10:

I've received funds in form of PayPal balance with the account and it's just 40% verified!
But you've never been able to withdrew the funds from PayPal balance into that your Access Bank Debit Card.... Or have you done that successfully before
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by lordkay10(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
dorispray:

But you've never been able to withdrew the funds from PayPal balance into that your Access Bank Debit Card.... Or have you done that successfully before
I've tried that once before but I was requested to provide my SSN before I can do that
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
lordkay10:

You can do better up to 80% even without adding bank account.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
dorispray:

One cannot withdraw to just any card on USA paypal account except to PayPal mastercard which will require either ssn,ein or itin prior to activation.

One can only withdraw to bank account or request for cheque to be issued.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by dorispray: 4:47am On Sep 22, 2015
legalwealth:

One cannot withdraw to just any card on USA paypal account except to PayPal mastercard which will require either ssn,ein or itin prior to activation.

One can only withdraw to bank account or request for cheque to be issued.

Yes I'm very much aware of this sir... Thank you so much for the clarification....
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by lordkay10(m): 5:23am On Sep 22, 2015
legalwealth:

You can do better up to 80% even without adding bank account.
What other info do I need to add to make it 80% verified?
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2015
dorispray:

Yes I'm very much aware of this sir... Thank you so much for the clarification....

You are highly welcome!
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2015
lordkay10:

What other info do I need to add to make it 80% verified?

You need to complete the Mobile Phone verification and as well add and confirm card.
It is not compulsory you add and confirm bank account.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by emmygzy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
legalwealth:

You need to complete the Mobile Phone verification and as well add and confirm card.
It is not compulsory you add and confirm bank account.
i already have 60percent verified account. please can it be used to withdraw money from fiverr, freelancer etc. and 2. can i transfer the money to another paypal account for withdrawal without hassles, e.g. to people like you that offer paypal exchange.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
emmygzy:
i already have 60percent verified account. please can it be used to withdraw money from fiverr, freelancer etc. and 2. can i transfer the money to another paypal account for withdrawal without hassles, e.g. to people like you that offer paypal exchange.

You can surely do that and can as well get across to us via info@ijamsolution.com for exchange to naira.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by davetwitzy: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
I would like to have a PayPal account for a monthly subscription and also a usa dedicated ip
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
emmygzy:

Yes!

You can surely do that. You can as well sell to us.
Re: How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality by legalwealth(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
davetwitzy:
I would like to have a PayPal account for a monthly subscription and also a usa dedicated ip

We currently offer the service for N7,500 for 60% rated USA PayPal account.
Kindly send us a mail via info@ijamsolution.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks / Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale / Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.