Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! (3673 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story / After Years Of Dating She Left Him, Now He Wants To Expose Her Uncladness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by tlanry: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Some Ladies of nowadays would never cease to amaze us.They hold the most expensive phones and because they know the worth of these phones, if you check the phones,they are well covered with a phone-cover.
Check the screen, it is well guarded with a screen guard. Some go around with Samsung galaxy Tabs and iPads all well guarded and protected.
Check even the keys, they are well protected with a keypad-protector.And ironically, these ladies walk the streets with their bodies WELL EXPOSED. WHY?....
It is either the phones are worth more than their bodies or they are yet to recognise their worth as a woman.
To our ladies, So which is more valuable? Your phones, ipads, tabs or your body?

Guys comments are welcome too

2 Likes

Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Acidosis(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2014
If they don't expose the body, how will they get the expensive phones?

18 Likes

Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by naijaboiy: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2014
I just don't see how this comparison relates

2 Likes

Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Rexphobia(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2014
Amaze or amuse? decide
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2014
Rexphobia: AmazeĆ­ or amuse? decide
this is 9ja English is English
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by SalvationMopol: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2014
this is FP thread but the topic is rather awkward
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
"seize" abi na "cease". you for write seez join na.
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
This is one of the products of a repugnant society with a putrid educational system.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nothing Can Be Done About This. Let's Just Say It's Innate For Some Ladies. It's All About Getting Noticed And Money!
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by ShirelleBaby: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
Acidosis: If they don't expose the body, how will they get the expensive phones?
. Hian!!!I tire for this ur response oh
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by dagentility(f): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
naijaboiy: I just don't see how this comparison relates
my dear, the Op is just contradicting himself. Wat concerns exposing of body and carrying of big phone. Dont just get it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Acidosis(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
ShirelleBaby: . Hian!!!I tire for this ur response oh
Lol, na lie ehn?
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by tlanry: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
da-gentility:

my dear, the Op is just contradicting himself. Wat concerns exposing of body and carrying of big phone. Dont just get it.

Dont bother urself dear. It is d wise ones that can undastnd this simple illustration.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Skykid1208(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Acidosis: If they don't expose the body, how will they get the expensive phones?
U said my mind
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2014
Some men cannot marry a woman who shows the public her boobs.

The blouse will purposely be unbottoned or the dress sewed to low neck.

Smh
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Agybabe(f): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2014
I was here!
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2014
world best comment

1 Like

Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Chigold101(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
da-gentility:

what the OP is saying is that ladies guard their phones and expose their body. They tend to keep the contents in their phones secret but expose the secret part of their body...thats the point.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Chigold101(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Agybabe: I was here!
i see u thats why am following u...

1 Like

Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Agybabe(f): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chigold101: i see u thats why am following u...
hehehe
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by dagentility(f): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chigold101: what the OP is saying is that ladies guard their phones and expose their body. They tend to keep the contents in their phones secret but expose the secret part of their body...thats the point.
Thanks all d way.
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by DocAdray(f): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
Well,
OP, you've raised a valid point.

We ladies and our wahala...
SMH

1 Like

Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Afrok(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
I guess it's because the exposed body is seen first before the well guarded big phones, so you must see their selling points first irrespective of the phones.
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Yungwizzzy28(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
You are wicked

how else.could we feel our eyes??
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Sophiatabitha(f): 1:31am On Jul 05, 2014

Exactly. Its called advertising.
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 05, 2014
Agybabe: I was here!
kiss u babe....
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by ADONISTA(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Correct, you are on point
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by ADONISTA(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
world best comment
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by ADONISTA(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2014
Sophiatabitha:

Exactly. Its called advertising.
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by egopersonified(f): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2014
Op, op, op, how many times did I call u? Y dont u keep yr eyes out of those places? Y do u guys ve to google a lady's assets? How many girls have you seen staring at a man urinating in public? U all better be careful ohh, dont dig yr graves with ur eyes ohh.
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Doc. Adray:
Well,
OP, you've raised a valid point.

We ladies and our wahala...
SMH
hmm kiss u
Re: Ladies and their unending romance with uncladness!!! by tlanry: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
egopersonified: Op, op, op, how many times did I call u? Y dont u keep yr eyes out of those places? Y do u guys ve to google a lady's assets? How many girls have you seen staring at a man urinating in public? U all better be careful ohh, dont dig yr graves with ur eyes ohh.

we are preaching this to make dis world a better place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? / 12 Awkward Questions Girls Wish They Could Ask Guys / My Wife Pussy Is Smell Of Bad Titus Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.