Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! (20307 Views)

Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin / "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake / 8 Things Visitors Are Forbidden To Do At Oba Of Benin Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
rahazaqa: No,your head and your parents head are to be taken! Some I,gbo heads are already on the floor!!...I,gbo Igbos are good for sacrifice.
It's not funny!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
hebex12: more update

the oro jst passed naw leaving everyone on helter scatter,some people were caught snapping them

those who were caught snapping them were cursed by the oro leader.
do you really mean this?
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
RIP
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
This Orò thing is very barbaric.
Here where am serving, one king died. In d day they catch n slaughter roaming goats, while @ night its human. Some pple r very deceitful, they said Orò comes out from 10pm but to our surprise they were out by 8.

Also those miscreants inwhich they carry to perpetrate such act molest n beats up people passing by during the day.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by juman(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
hebex12: more information abt dix market closure
we were told to lock up our shops 4 good three dys and if u r caught opening ur shop,u alone face d warrant.

Some silly guys even do patrol each hour wif 3-5 keke napep,dey r nt jst guys bt thugs looking for who opens his shop.

Wen u caught they seize ur goods n take it 2their arena[ipodo]it is there you r to pay a penalty bill for ur goods to be realised.

Thks

You see their fake mega city.

Hiss, nonsense.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by tonychristopher: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
felifeli:

21 HEADS SALUTE = 10 Igbo heads from computer village , 10 Igbo heads from other places around Ikeja , 1 Igbo head to be brought from Onitsha . Better pack up and go home now if you like your head grin grin

yoruba man will always be stupid, did the igbo man stop you from making money in your fatherland or are you afriad of competing....you should be ashamed people that came back from war and started dominating you and your busy doing oro and go back to your place....stupid man...

LEARN HOW TO COMPETE

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ok. So,what's your 2nd and 3rd moniker as the useless tribalists you are because I can't remember mentioning your name?
Your father is the wanted ibadan soka forest ritualist!!

rahazaqa: No,my head and my parents head are to be taken! Yoruba heads are already on the floor!!...yoruba Igbos are good for sacrifice.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by youngice(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
hebex12: more information abt dix market closure
we were told to lock up our shops 4 good three dys and if u r caught opening ur shop,u alone face d warrant.

Some silly guys even do patrol each hour wif 3-5 keke napep,dey r nt jst guys bt thugs looking for who opens his shop.

Wen u caught they seize ur goods n take it 2their arena[ipodo]it is there you r to pay a penalty bill for ur goods to be realised.

Thks
so computer village is going to closed this saturday
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by ungab(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Siddeek: I tot he was a muslim. Why d rituals? We muslims ar seriously pathing away from islam enmasse. Huh... May Allah 4give us. Well, Rip if he claims to be a muslim.
are you sure my brother, cos I'm just leaving Secretariat Alausa and was seriously warned to leave on time because message has been sent to all sons and daughters of the land to retire early to bed and avoid roaming because there is need for them to do rituals with human heads. pls be warned
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
If this was happening in Igbo land,this thread will get to 20 pages with all manner of insults from yoruba tribalists. This goes a long way to show how troublesome yoruba people are especially the useless tribalists on this forum.
Rahazaq,your father's head is going down tonight! Keep ranting!fool

PapiDShipCapt: This Orò thing is very barbaric.
Here where am serving, one king died. In d day they catch n slaughter roaming goats, while @ night its human. Some pple r very deceitful, they said Orò comes out from 10pm but to our surprise they were out by 8.

Also those miscreants inwhich they carry to perpetrate such act molest n beats up people passing by during the day.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by hebex12(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
rahazaqa: do you really mean this?

let assume u were dere 2see hw tinx r
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
youngice: so computer village is going to closed this saturday
Yes o.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
hebex12:

let assume u were dere 2see hw tinx r
See things? Lol. who would want to see such a thing? grin
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by tonychristopher: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
ungab:
are you sure my brother, cos I'm just leaving Secretariat Alausa and was seriously warned to leave on time because message has been sent to all sons and daughters of the land to retire early to bed and avoid roaming because there is need for them to do rituals with human heads. pls be warned
the problem with nigeria are the yorubas and their fetsh and ritualistic tendencies

these group of people sucks

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by youngice(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: Yes o.
so because of one mans death the while economy should suffer
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
youngice: so because of one mans death the while economy should suffer
People don't go put anymore. They said its for 7 days. o.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by kingston277(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Only a corrupt Oba would dabble in human head burial. Good thing it was looked down on in the pre-colonial times.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by youngice(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: People don't go put anymore. They said its for 7 days. o.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 7 gini
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
youngice: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 7 gini
Yes, 7 days.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ok

rahazaqa: No,my head and my useless parents head are to be taken! Some yoruba heads are already on the floor!!...yoruba Igbos are good for sacrifice.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Peppyluv: my parent heads will be sacrificed for Oba ikeja dead body!!
correct Igbo girl!
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by juman(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
It was reported in 90s when awujale stopped oro from using human in his domain and warned those communities that he would get them arrested if they use human in their things.
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
I can't dignify your stupidity with an argument! Just got mails asking me to avoid you because your madness is infectious!
Keep creating monikers for e-war. Useless thing.

rahazaqa: correct Igbo girl!
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Peppyluv: I can't dignify your stupidity with an argument! Just got mails asking me to avoid you because your madness is infectious!
Keep creating monikers for e-war. Useless thing.

e pain am!! Lol!! go sleep,your TOTO dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
And to think this is happening in the capital of 'no man's land' one would have expected the migrants across Niger to flout the orders of shop lock downs and oro curfew but not happening. Quite mind boggling undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by macof(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
dont8: It's barbaric because you're closing and crippling someone's means of livelihood all in the name of culture that should have been discarded long ago, don't forget people eat out of what they sell daily.

When a man dies its expected of his children to stop work and honor his death
When the Oba dies it's expected of his children(the people in his jurisdiction) to stop work and honour his death

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by dont8(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Children my foot! So closing of people's business is what will bring the dead back, you must be living in stone age.
macof:

When a man dies its expected of his children to stop work and honor his death
When the Oba dies it's expected of his children(the people in his jurisdiction) to stop work and honour his death
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
undecided I am so disappointed with myself for almost descending to your level. Now I know you are a tout. Not my fault your barbaric parents inflicted injuries on you,hence your frustration.

rahazaqa: e pain am!! Lol!! go sleep,your TOTO dey smell.

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by macof(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
dont8: Children my foot! So closing of people's business is what will bring the dead back, you must be living in stone age.

That's ur.business...if you can't respect the Oba and the law then leave the town period!

Go back to your village then!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by ibedun: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Our Land ........ Our Culture......

Don't like it? GO HOME Bro.

We'll keep Chinyere and Amaka

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by felifeli: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
ibedun: Our Land ........ Our Culture......

Don't like it? GO HOME Bro.

We'll keep Chinyere and Amaka

LOL I don warn am. Bros 13 Igbo heads still remain to complete the sacrifice o ! So if you like go sell market for night near Awolowo road junction. Me sef dey dere with cutlass grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Peppyluv: undecided I am so disappointed with myself for almost descending to your level. Now I know you are a tout. Not my fault your barbaric parents inflicted injuries on you,hence your frustration.

sorry...I know that hurts!! ..go and shave ur pus,sy bit,ch!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding / The Significance Of Oranmiyan Staff And Ife Immovable Heritage Resource. / Let Have Some Fun Mention One "Pidgin Proverbs" You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.