Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Want To Create Websites And Sell - Advise Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Create Websites And Sell - Advise Needed (542 Views)

Facebook Auto Poster Drive Mass Traffic To Your Websites And Fiver Links / What Are Some "Tools" You Use To Create Websites Faster? / Looking For People/companies To Create Websites/web Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create Websites And Sell - Advise Needed by egift(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2014
I want to create quality websites and put them up for sale. But I don't know what sites may interest people most. All the ones I develop in the past for my clients are usually an online interface of their offline businesses.

If you could buy a ready made websites, what type of sites will you prefer? (Eg: Real Estate, News, etc)

Will appreciate your suggestions. And if you need any post your request.
Re: I Want To Create Websites And Sell - Advise Needed by egift(m): 5:42am On Jul 04, 2014
Still expecting inputs.
Re: I Want To Create Websites And Sell - Advise Needed by kabarka(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2014
how much could a forum site cost?
Re: I Want To Create Websites And Sell - Advise Needed by egift(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2014
kabarka: how much could a forum site cost?

I could get you a Forum site running in 6days for just N10k. That will include Domain registration, Web Hosting, Premium theme and modules, etc. You can use the link in the footer to submit your request.
Re: I Want To Create Websites And Sell - Advise Needed by kabarka(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2014
pls @ egift,send me a mail with your number.
Re: I Want To Create Websites And Sell - Advise Needed by egift(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
kabarka: pls @ egift,send me a mail with your number.

Done. Check your email.
Re: I Want To Create Websites And Sell - Advise Needed by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
sites that can clients can use to make money into their bank accounts.
Re: I Want To Create Websites And Sell - Advise Needed by egift(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
JideTheBlogger: sites that can clients can use to make money into their bank accounts.

Thanks Jide. Can you add examples? Will really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

How To By Pass Android Pattern Lock On Your Android Phone / Website Can't Send Emails!!! / You Can Make #200k In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.