Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. (3090 Views)

Counter Thrend: 5 Things Guys Fail To Observe When They Meet A Lady / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
For the past ten years now i have noticed some strange behaviours from ladies each time i enter the banking hall and when i want to withdraw from an ATM machine.

On so many ocassion i dont know these ladies. But it baffles me the way they do their face and try to smile at me. I can swear it that i have never seen these ladies before.

For what?

I believe this is some kind of ploy of feminine swindleness to lure men into their nets of mugulization.

Why smile at me in the banks when on a normal day you wont dare try it? It is actually getting out of hand.

This morning while standing on a queue to withdraw from an ATM machine, there was this babe that was just looking and eyeing me. I didnt blink an eye for her but she still stared at me.
*for my mind i say, you plan no go work oooo*
till i took my cash and walk away from there.

a friend mine also confessed that on so many ocassion he had experienced this awkward behaviour of ladies smiling stylishly at him with coyness. Anf the way they indirectly stare at him always surprise me.

They are there to withdraw their own money, why cant they do it and go. Whats the whole essense of this kind of drama?

Na wa ooo. No time abeg!

Source: ME

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Creamish(f): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
I guess ur not good looking if ur thinking they smile just cos ur withdrawing... undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by pasqal09: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
This guy sef cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
Creamish: I guess ur not good looking if ur thinking they smile just cos ur withdrawing... undecided
no wahala, atleast i try pass your boyfriend. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
pasqal09: This guy sef cheesy
pasqal my brother, e don tey wey i dey experince this thing. No be only me ooo. I don hear testimony of people with this same scenario.
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Creamish(f): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
mencade5: no wahala, atleast i try pass your boyfriend. tongue

Juss saying...If ur not cute, then its understandable dat you wuld think they smile at u only cos ur making a withdrawal....cute guys get smiles from ladies now and then...

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Creamish:

Juss saying...If ur not cute, then its understandable dat you wuld think they smile at u only cos ur making a withdrawal....cute guys get smiles from ladies now and then...
their smiles are always rampant in the banking environment. The this morning actually shocked me completely.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by pickabeau1: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
i reject brokeness
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Creamish(f): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
mencade5: their smiles are always rampant in the banking environment. The this morning actually shocked me completely.

Ok...mayb ur a smile-magnet...im smiling at u right now.. grin
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Bunchersstab(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin

OP,tnx alot.
Infact i've lost numbers of d babes i bleep tru Banks/ATM.
Even if dey av thier cash,dey like spending from ur pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Creamish:

Ok...mayb ur a smile-magnet...im smiling at u right now.. grin
you are faking it. I am not even close to an ATM machine nau! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
pickabeau1: i reject brokeness

amen for you.
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bunchers stab: grin grin

OP,tnx alot.
Infact i've lost numbers of d babes i bleep tru Banks/ATM.
Even if dey av thier cash,dey like spending from ur pocket.
my brother, na so the thing be now ooo. Ladies are making everything too cheap for us. Its not fair. But you dey try oooo. Does it mean atm is the best place to get osho free girls or are the girls generally free? cool
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
that was how one claimed that atm swallow her card, and i should lend her 5k. a complete stranger.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Bunchersstab(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
krall: that was how one claimed that atm swallow her card, and i should lend her 5k. a complete stranger.
chai, one chance...
Na okpo be dat,runs girl.
u for carry am go nack str8 den free am 2k.
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Mutuwa(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
Op..how far nah! wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Bunchersstab(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
mencade5: my brother, na so the thing be now ooo. Ladies are making everything too cheap for us. Its not fair. But you dey try oooo. Does it mean atm is the best place to get osho free girls or are the girls generally free? cool
grin
mencade5: my brother, na so the thing be now ooo. Ladies are making everything too cheap for us. Its not fair. But you dey try oooo. Does it mean atm is the best place to get osho free girls or are the girls generally free? cool
I hardly miss dat kind oppourtunity...
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Creamish(f): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
mencade5: you are faking it. I am not even close to an ATM machine nau! tongue

my point exactly....u may not notice the smiles coming at u at other locations...U prolly have dat subconcious expectation for smiles while at the ATM/Banking hall so when u see it, u just assume its all about the money. U know the bank is normally a customer-friendly environment so its expected that you should encounter a warm ambience...smiles here and there...

...then again, it could be cos ur making a withdrawal and word has gone round that u are generous... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Bunchersstab(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
OPs, na abuja u dey abi
dos ones here dey hang around atm morning till night.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Bunchersstab(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Creamish:

my point exactly....u may not notice the smiles coming at u at other locations...U prolly have dat subconcious expectation for smiles while at the ATM/Banking hall so when u see it, u just assume its all about the money. U know the bank is normally a customer-friendly environment so its expected that you should encounter a warm ambience...smiles here and there...

...then again, it could be cos ur making a withdrawal and word has gone round that u are generous... grin

Wat are u saying
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Creamish(f): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bunchers stab:

Wat are u saying

Sumtin u dont want to believe...
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Prowizy2(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bunchers stab: OPs, na abuja u dey abi
Lol.
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bunchers stab: grin
oh lord! Hehehe...na wa ooo. ..me i no just get their time.
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by Tyche(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
This post is hidden embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
krall: that was how one claimed that atm swallow her card, and i should lend her 5k. a complete stranger.
my brother, tank God for giving you wisdom ooo. If not, na one chance you for enter oooo.
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bunchers stab:
chai, one chance...
Na okpo be dat,runs girl.
u for carry am go nack str8 den free am 2k.
bunchers na God save am ooo. But you mean say he for still free the 2k for her? Na so you dey do too? You lose na.
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mutuwa: Op..how far nah! wink
mutuwa my brother, i dey fine ooo. How work na? Hw family?
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bunchers stab: grin
na award remain for you na ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Creamish:

creamish you don finish me oooo. Lol

well i cant say am not generous but i am generous to only sincere people not some fake girls that if i help her she will call me mugu behind or if i assist her, she will use it to buy card for another boy.

Dont get me wrong, i help both male and female, but tell the truth and let your use be reasonable concerning the money.

I disagree with your point stating that i may have it in my subconscious expecting smiles from some strange lady. Nah. That is not true.
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bunchers stab: OPs, na abuja u dey abi
pwahahahahahaha....i no dey stay for abuja oooo.

So for your area, them dey hang for atm point? Blood of God.
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
Prowizy2: Lol.
my oga
Re: Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. by mencade5(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tyche: This post is hidden embarassed
lol...i command you to open the post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Tired Of Her / Who's The More Complicated Gender?men Or Women? / Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.