Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) (6560 Views)

Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / Exclusive Photos From Pres. Jonathan Campaigns For Omisore In Oshgbo. / CONFUSED: Omisore In Trouble Over Faking Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by horlah005: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
The PDP Governorship Candidate Sen. Iyiola Omisore and his campaign team are enroute to Obokun Local Government in Osun State. He was really determined and focus on winning d Governorship election but better yet, should i calld dis grassroot appeal or what ?

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by egift(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
If PDP smuggle this Omisore in, Osun State will become the largest unfenced asylum in the world within months. He have no manners at all.

Even if he wants to play the "Ordinary Man" card, does it mean a psychiatrist also have to come and compel him to have a seat and shew his corn?

#Two-Corn-At-A-Time shocked

27 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Gclan(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
This man is given grassroot politics a bad name.
*ONLY A MAD MAN EATS 2 CORN AT THE SAME TIME FROM THE ROOF OF A CAR*

13 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by HARDUBUY(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
This murderer has the guts to campaign in my state? omisore cant win this election...thats a fact u can take to the bank.

12 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ayo Fayose wanna-be! He's acting the drama and over doing it sef. What a show of stupidity and lunacy.
Osun people knows better.

grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by horlah005: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
egift: If PDP smuggle this Omisore in, Osun State will become the largest unfenced asylum in the world within months. He have no manners at all.

Even if he wants to play the "Ordinary Man" card, does it mean a psychiatrist also have to come and compel him to have a seat and shew his corn?

#Two-Corn-At-A-Time shocked

2corn at a time.....means Rule or Kill

3 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by mkoabiola: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
If omisore emerge as d nx gov of my state ,I will revoke my indigenship.

7 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by tit(f): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
Two "corns" at a blow?

Eleyi gidi gan!

2 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by egift(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2014

Pop corn, M16, Assassin, Mask man and Omisore all in one picture. Blood of God!

4 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
Yeye de smell undecided....I pity people who fall for such nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
God forbid any Omikomi in Osun state.

5 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by BABAKABIRU301(f): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
IF HE DID'NT CONTEST YOU apc STATE BOYS WILL NOT REMEMBER ANY MURDRAL CASE

4 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: IF HE DID'NT CONTEST YOU apc STATE BOYS WILL NOT REMEMBER ANY MURDRAL CASE

That's why sinners 'll never go unpunish.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by egift(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: IF HE DID'NT CONTEST YOU apc STATE BOYS WILL NOT REMEMBER ANY MURDRAL CASE

Please can you do something about the text in bold, before you suffocate someone over here. Thanks.

12 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2014

Do u know that aregbe has stopped the mobile tax collectors from doing their jobs for now?
Even OYES ppl that tow people's cars are no longer around, u can now park your car anyhow without fine.
For the first time, he went to a market to ask the traders what the market needs.
All for august elections.
Is that not the most desperate way of canvassing for grass root support ?
APC and crude political ideas

16 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by cococandy(f): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
What a travesty!

This is as dumb as they come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by horlah005: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
egift:

Pop corn, M16, Assassin, Mask man and Omisore all in one picture. Blood of God!

I c no reason y pple of state of osun sud vote dis e-goat, and if he's tinkin mayb he can won d electn like Ayo Fayose, please tell him he's mistaken, people of ekiti state have lost trust in Fayemi, no specific infastructure he can claimed. Nevetheless,fayose might be strict in his first tenure but he's not a killer like u, everyone knew u murdered a well known, respected politician, chief justices Bola ige, still our able president is looking forward to endorse him on d comin electn....not only that, GEJ has turn Aso rock 2abode of thief, habourin Allyson Madueke, with dis peeps in power, Nigeria has no future n chance of survinng. I pray for God intervention in dis Country.

I rest my case.

9 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by idupaul: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
Omisore in numbers:

Day 1: Okada Ride

Day2 : Seen eating popcorn

Day3 : Seen eating two roasted corn cobs at once

Day 4: Seen drinking shekpe at local ginnery

Coming up soon : Appear in public smoking a wrap of indian hemp .

LOL this man is a clown joor .. Wrong candidate to field ..PDP got this wrong this time

26 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by blacksta(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
This is really an insult towards the people of Osun state. Omisore must really believe that people are dense and dumb hence i would hoodwink them wtth poverty stunts.

What are his policies. I am guessing if GEJ can hoodwink the entire nation with " I have no shoes" then a potential governor can claim " I have no brain" - Please vote for me.

14 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by dubienatti(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
I d feel u mr sanator..gov Aregbe dey their d form don jazzy.better join d maddness no dull ur self..

4 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by tit(f): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
the second corn is for egift.
Omisore wants to share with the poor and down-trodden!
He is not shop-alone like Tinubu.
Have you ever seen Tinubu with guguru?
Have you seen Tinubu carrying his bag in queue?
Have you seen him on okada?
instead he use his boy Fashole to kill okada people with police and lastma.

Instead you see Tinubu telling people to shut-up while he makes his third wife the governor of Lagos.
(yes, you heard it from me, Remi is his third wife).
Instead you see tinubu talking and waving his hands in the air as if he has a clue.

9 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by egift(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
tit: the second corn is for egift.

Is that why you are salivating inside that dilapidated umbrella?

FYI, he did not buy the corn for the poor or down-trodden. All we see is a greedy Bushman eating 2 corn simultaneously on the road. The man lacks manners and class. What he is acting on the campaign trail is not a life of the poor, but that of desperation and thug-life.

8 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin Although that picture seems doctored.
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Same was said abt Fayose
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by egift(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
0rex: grin grin Although that picture seems doctored.

Please show us where you saw the Doctor and the Nurse. Hope you are not mistaking the poor corn? grin
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by gen2briz(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
tit: the second corn is for egift.
Omisore wants to share with the poor and down-trodden!
He is not shop-alone like Tinubu.
Have you ever seen Tinubu with guguru?
Have you seen Tinubu carrying his bag in queue?
Have you seen him on okada?
instead he use his boy Fashole to kill okada people with police and lastma.

Instead you see Tinubu telling people to shut-up while he makes his third wife the governor of Lagos.
(yes, you heard it from me, Remi is his third wife).
Instead you see tinubu talking and waving his hands in the air as if he has a clue.

Chai I pray the beaf you have against tinubu won't kill you one day.........the thread is talking about omisore, you're talking about tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
egift:

Please show us where you saw the Doctor and the Nurse. Hope you are not mistaking the poor corn? grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by quest003: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
infact it also seems surgeon
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by gen2briz(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2014

This nko

5 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
quest003: infact it also seems surgeon
grin
Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by egift(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
gen2briz: This nko

I can now see both the doctor and the nurse clearly. grin

3 Likes

Re: Omisore In Another Dimension!! (photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
gen2briz:

This nko
Lol... Ok, now I can see the pic clearly.
Our politicians sha! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman / Gaya: INEC To Test Run Bimodal Voter Machine On Other Elections Before 2023 / Igbos Are Big Threat To The Yoruba's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.