Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

You Are In Heaven, Already, Zion Also! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are In Heaven, Already, Zion Also! (755 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Have You Watched Mount Zion Film Lately? / Zion Train: “top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are In Heaven, Already, Zion Also! by MaxWellStores(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Contrary to the many unsound doctrine as to the fact that your journey to heaven will be determined by your "works" here on Earth, the Bible - God's Word, teaches other wise.

As "Born Again" there are special privileges that the Father had doled out to us. We are not "working" to get these benefits, but are already in them, and should begin to consciously, enjoy them this self same hour!

For time constraint, I will, be the Power of the Holy Ghost, expounded as much as I'm lead, limiting quoting all listed down scriptures. Read at your convenient time. Remain evermore blessed!

BENEFITS OF SALVATION

1. You're already on Heaven's list! Your name is already in the Book of Life!

(a) John 3:16 tells how God gave because He so LOVED everyone, past, present and future ones

(b) John 6:27 tells the need to seek God above other things - being everlasting life

(c) John 6:32-33,35,38,47-48,51 repeatedly shows that Jesus is from above - Heaven!

Therefore, it would be safe to say that once you are "Born Again", you are "married" to Christ! You are supplanted in Him, and Him in you! You are a New Creation - a never seen before species! You are from above!

(d) Gen 2:24b - married to Him

(e) John 6:56,58 - supplanted in Him

(f) 2 Cor 5:17 - New Creature

If all these listed above can be said of a "Born Again" then, its safe to say that a "Born Again" child is a Heaven Bound Citizen or a Passenger who's just awaiting Departure.

To further prove this, let us consider a few more Scriptures;

(g) Eph 1:20 tells us where Christ truly is at this present hour - that is, at the Right Hand of God

(h) Eph 2:4-6 tells us of the GREAT gift God doled to us - for He has placed us to sit together in heavenly places IN Christ Jesus

(i) Heb 9:24 tells us, yet again, that Christ is IN Heaven NOW!

Therefore, being "Born Again" then means you are already partly in Heaven - your Celestial habitat. You're there already IN Christ, but await full reconciliation to be WITH Him there in totality. You're a Heaven-Bound-Sure Candidate!!!

Not by your efforts or "works by the Laws" as commonly perceived by many. You got there by the workmanship of Jesus Christ!

(j) Eph 2:8-10 tells of His workmanship. So, quits struggling! Its carnal!

2. You are already in Mount Zion! You're not trying to get there, you are there now!

Zion is the City of the Living God, and you are there this present hour, not next year, not when you kill bulls or rabbits, either!

Consider these Scriptures;

(k) Heb 11:8-10, 13-16 tells of this "mysterious" city that many find so difficult to come to believe actually exists. There's really a "City which hath foundations(govern by the Law of Love as handed by Christ to us before He ascended), whose builder and maker is God."

All the Patriarch, by faith, saw this "city", the City of Zion afar of! They never got to it, at lest, not until Jesus showed up, died, descended, set captivity captive, and ascended

(l) Heb 9:15 tells of how Jesus set captivity captive

(m) Heb 9:24 tells where the Patriarch are now, this present hour

These Patriarch are now in full reconciliation WITH Christ, and are rightful seated in Heaven

We, on the other hand, are in Zion, the City of the Living God. Zion is the City of God, and Heaven is in Zion. Just as Abuja FCT is in Nigeria

How do I know that we're really in Zion

Read through;

(n) Heb 11:17-40 in summary, tells of all the Patriarch of the faith. I call it the "Hall of Fame of Faith." The Patriarch didn't receive the "Promised Land" (Zion), not until the "Seed" of Abraham, who is Jesus Christ, and not Isaac showed up

(o) Gal 3:10-13 tells us why the Patriarch couldn't inherit the Promised Land then, but when Jesus showed up, they were redeemed

But as "Born Again" Christians, we are now in Zion! We're Abraham's seed, and heir to Zion, and the other juicy promises of God

(p) Gal 3:7-9,14,16-19
(q) Gal 3:27-29
tells how we (formerly "Gentiles"wink were saved by grace, and now, heirs to the promises of God to Papa Abraham

Vs 29 says "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Someone would say.."I thought Canaan was the land of promise?"

Yes! It was to the children of Israel. But, Zion, was what God really meant when He spoke to Abram (for that was his name then), and I can show you.

Let's consider Gen 12:1 and Heb 11:9 but, let us see the latter Scripture what it says.."By faith, he (Abraham) SOJOURNED in the land of promises (Canaan) as in a strange country, DWELLING in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise(Canaan)." (Emphasis, mine)

Now, if Canaan was the "Promised Land", why on good green mother earth would Papa Abraham still stress himself moving about the same "promised land" that was suppose to be full of "milk and honey?" Why sojourn?! Simple! It meant one thing; he searched for a "better place", a city! And so did the other Patriarch

(r) Heb 11:10 proves to us he searched for a "better place."

Vs 10 reads.."for he LOOKED for a CITY which hath foundations, whose Builder and Maker is God." (Emphasis, mine)

Papa Abraham was too spiritually sound to had known that God wasn't referring to Canaan!!! So, did the other Patriarch

The land of Canaan was a shadow or pattern of things above. Canaan was for the Old Testament folks; to align themselves with God. Canaan was an allegory of the Real Deal to come. The land was a promise, but the Real deal was to come

(s) Gal 4:22-26 tells us how the old is an allegory to the new and real things above

We(Born Again) are already in the New Jerusalem, which is our Mother land

The Old Testament folks (Children of Israel) were promised Canaan for an inheritance, and were given Laws - Commandments, Judgements and Ordinances by which, they had to obey all that was written therein, before they could inherit all of Canaan. Even at that, they weren't able to possess all of the lands as promised, because, they broke the covenant God had with them to obey all of His laws!
The Laws were given to the Children of Israel to keep them in shaped up until the Seed came

(t) Gal 3:17-19

The Good News is; the Seed to whom the Real Deal was promised Zion is come! Therefore, WE ARE IN ZION!

(u) Heb 8:6-9,13 tells us that the first covenant had faults in them. And that if it had being continued for all to go by, then, none would had being able to stand before God

(v) Heb 9:15-24 expounded more as to why it had to be abolished

(w) Heb 12:18-24 tells us where we are right NOW!!! Hallelujah!!!

Vs 22 reads " BUT ye are come unto Mount Zion, and unto the City of the Living God, and the Heavenly Jerusalem, and to an INNUMERABLE company of angels,
Vs23 goes on to say "To the General Assembly and CHURCH of the First Born, which are written in Heaven, and God the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect..." (Emphasis, mine)

Zion has a two-way application. It represents Zion, the Church of God above, and also, the Church of Christ here on Earth. Remember, the Church is an allegory of the Real Deal up there. That's why we need to take Church services and all other things of God SERIOUS! (Heb 9:23, Gal 4:24)

These 2 facts..

(*)You're already in the Book of Life
(*)You're already in Mount Zion should get every Born Again excited, and their minds renewed to the lame doctrines of unsound men, spread everywhere!

Did you know its a lot easier to preach and teach condemnation as it is to preach and teach the Good News of God the Father of Light and of Life?

Reason being, its a lot difficult to study. Studying is HARD WORK! Nobody enjoys hard work, because it consumes time, energy and resource

So, we (Born Again) are in Zion in spirit, and also, here on Earth to reign and enjoy the promises of salvation as Kings, and to spread this Good News to others who are yet not come into the fold of the Shepherd as lost sheep, as Priests after the order of Christ

Riches beyond comprehension, Being a blessing to your generation and after, Honour before all men, Showing forth His glory through His Word inside of you for all to attest, Divine health, Authority over all powers, And the sound application of the Word of Wisdom to solve the problems of humanity are OURS as Born Again Children of the Living God, and could be yours (Not Born Again)...If you'd only act by saying this simple prayer of Salvation.

In the Spirit Realm, there are principles and they must be adhered to before you can receive from "beyond."

(x) Rom 10:9-10 is the only provision for you to be saved. Only by sincerely following the laid out principles, can you be saved.

It reads "that if thou shalt CONFESS with THY MOUTH the Lord Jesus, and shalt BELIEVE in thine HEART (spirit man) that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be SAVED."
Vs 10 confirms.."For with the HEART (spirit man) man believeth unto righteousness; and with the MOUTH (your own mouth and not your pastor's) confession is made unto Salvation." (Emphasis, mine)

Yes! Its that simply, really.

Join the God Family today, and start to enjoy these wonderful privileges many had, and are still trying to attain by works of the flesh

(y) John 1:12 says "But as MANY as RECEIEVED Him, to them gave He the Power (authority) to become the Sons of God.." (Emphasis, mine)

Become a Son or Daughter NOW, and enjoy authority to command angels to do your bidding according to the Word written, and wreck havoc in the camps of principality and powers, setting captivity captive for Christ

You have the Power! You're already a Heaven-Bound Passenger, and you're already in Zion, with angels at your disposal!

(z) Heb 1:14
"Are they not all MINISTERING spirits..." (Emphasis, mine)

JESUS IS LORD, FOREVER!
Re: You Are In Heaven, Already, Zion Also! by MaxWellStores(m): 4:50am On Jul 04, 2014
smiley cheesy grin kiss

(1) (Reply)

Church Of England Finally Approves Female Bishops [PHOTOS] / Non-tithers Are Arrogant And Open The Doors To Demons ! / Christ Reincarnation: China Arrests 1,000 Members Of Deadly Religious Cult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.