Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. (4356 Views)

Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil / Synthetic ATF Not Just Synthetic Engine Oil / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. by aeu1: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
Full Synthetic Engine Oil
Mobil 1 - N8,000 which translates to N2,000 per Liter for a 4 liter gallon
Total Quartz 9000 - N9,000 per liter, which translates to N2,250 per liter for a 4 liter gallon
Forte Synthetic oil - N7,500 which translates to N 1,875 per liter for a 4 liter gallon
ETC
Then
Accel 5W-30 Full Synthetic Motor Oil - 1 Liter Bottle sells for just N650 at amazon.com

You will have fresh business if you can import 5w30, 5w20 and grades of engine oils to the country. I don't know why almost all the companies producing or selling engine still stick to 20w 50 till date right from the age of Peugeot 504 and Volkswagen Beetles.
There are Mobil 1 which is 0w 40 but sells for N8,000, - which is very costly for most car owners and Total quartz 9000 - which sells for about N9,000. Aside the price, Ideally, it is originally designed for Benz, BMW, Volkswagen/Audi. Most modern Toyota and Nissan models recommend 5w30 till about 2010 models that recommend 5w20, also most Honda recommend 5w20.
Konga.com and few dealers sells these 5w30 and 5w20 but prices ranges from N6,500 - N10,000, which is still still costly. All popular synthetic oil brands such as Mobil, Total, etc are usually costly.
After a careful search, I discovered a brand of synthetic engine oil that from car owners experience is very good as the popular brands but sells very cheap as low as N650 per liter (whereas the the popular brands sells for average N2,000 per liter). If you bring it, you can sell for N750 -N850 and make quick sales. It is a synthetic oil, meaning it will last 6 months in an engine compared to the conventional oil that lasts just 3 months.
the links are as follows, where you will learn the difference between synthetic and conventional engine oil - when you scroll down the page:
1. http://www.amazon.com/Accel-62697-6PK-5W-20-Synthetic-Motor/dp/B0077K8IT6/ref=pd_sim_auto_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0TES3PGMG79HFAPYYPEZ
2. http://www.amazon.com/Accel-62699-6PK-5W-30-Synthetic-Motor/dp/B0077K8JH2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
3. http://www.amazon.com/MAG1-61792-pk6-Full-Synthetic-Motor/dp/B006P0WO26/ref=pd_sbs_auto_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1Z3ZBJ0YQQ4EK846S9VS
4. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pennzoil-SuperTech-Full-Synthetic-10W30-Motor-Oil-5-Quart/16474422
The requirement for buying from Amazon is payment with Paypal
I don't have an account with paypal, that is why I can't import directly, any smart nairalander that has the means can order it and sell. Or when travelling out of the country can bring it and sell here. You will have the product to sell at a rate sellers will rush to buy from you. If buy many cartons, ship it by sea instead of air cargo to further reduce the shipping cost. I can recommend you to a shipper that can do that if you so require.
All what we want is a quality product at a much cheaper rate.

Ask for clarification where you need more explanation.
Contributions forum!

Ifeaka32: 2:40pm On May 21
You do not need paypal account to complete your transactions on Amazon. Your Nigeria Debit card is enough to buy things on their platform
90% of my purchases from US are all on Amazon. Cheers!!

jodeci01: 3:09pm On May 21
Can you share details on how you do that?

myads890(m): 3:40pm On May 21
Nice one. You can use your debit card to order for it yourself. Just go to your bank and make enquiries. Its best if you bank with gtbank
Re: Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre by ivoryhouse(m): 4:20pm On May 21
You can even pay amazon.com in naira. The issue is shipping to Nigeria so you will route it through a third party that will forward it to you. I xant advertise here so please shoot me a mail and I will walk you through the process

Stylz69(m): 4:34pm On May 21
You can use your naira mastercard on Amazon; i have my Zenith and GT Bank card linked there and make purchases. You will need a forwarding company; i use www.myus.com. They give you a US address which you use to receive your deliveries and forward to you using fedex or DHL. Note that you should factor in shipping costs before you conclude if it works out cheaper to import the oil.

anneki(m): 9:07pm On May 21
By the time shipping charges, clearing, and cost of funds are included 1 litre of accel would be well over N1000

cne010(m): 9:55pm On May 21
Shippyme.com their adv has been on nairaland for while they can even help you buy and ship while you pay in Naira.

aeu1: 11:43pm On May 21
@anneki: By the time shipping charges, clearing, and cost of funds are included 1 litre of accel would be well over N1000
still very cheap if so

@cne010: Shippyme.com their adv has been on nairaland for while they can even help you buy and ship while you pay in Naira.

All these companies like shipping laptop, tablets, phones ,perfumes, books, jewelery and light weight items since they charge per KG weight. Items like this would be better shipped by sea and paid per cubic meter of space or volume in a container or any bulk cargo or registered parcel - post office.

adanny01(m): 12:52am On May 22
aeu1: Full Synthetic Engine Oil
Mobil 1 - N8,000 which translates to N2,000 per Liter for a 4 liter gallon
Total Quartz 9000 - N9,000 per liter, which translates to N2,250 per liter for a 4 liter gallon

I think there is a slight mistake of prices quantities.
Mobil 1 is N8,000 and comes in a 4litre with 1litre bottle costing N2,200 and is 0w40 aa you rightly said.
Total quartz 9000 is N8,000 and comes in 5litres with grade 5w40

texacoo1: 10:16am On May 22
The shipping cost of these items may likely outweigh the profit. I will direct some of my customers to your thread to discuss with you and if they like your idea ,then I will ship it for them .

luvinhubby(m): 8:21pm On May 22
The price i saw there is $25 per quartz (N4,000), & 1 quartz is about 1liter, that will make 1gallon about N8,500 before you add shipping cost.
That's expensive.

JUO(m): 9:14pm On May 22
Amazon charge N171 to a dollar if you pay with naira mastercard

uwemjack(m): 10:17pm On May 22
@luvinhubby, The price i saw there is $25 per quartz (N4,000), & 1 quartz is about 1liter, that will make 1gallon about N8,500 before you add shipping cost. That's expensive for a pack of six which will amount to 6lt for 4k+

Siena(m): 7:10am On May 23
With that volume of freight, you MAY have to pay clearing fees in Nigeria.
My freighters include clearing in their prices, so all you do is receive your shipment.
FEDEX and DHL do not courier liquids, especially petroleum-based fluids.

chucky234(m): 9:50am On May 23
@Siena, Can your freighter ship from Canada, I'm planning to ship in quality Synthetic motor oil and need the best rates possible.

Siena(m): 10:20am On May 23
@chucky234
My freighters will only ship from the United Kingdom. Quality synthetic engine oils exist here too.

chucky234(m): 10:25am On May 23
@Siena:
I discussed with some motor oil dealers in the UK few weeks back but their prices seem to be on the high side.

skyfall: 11:24am On May 23
@aeu1
You don't need Paypal to purchase from Amazon (US). I order things all the time using my GT Naira MasterCard. Any of the other ones (Zenith, UBA, FBN etc) should also work. The only snag is that they don't ship to Nigeria. But then, engine oil is quite heavy, which would automatically rule out air freight.

uboma(m): 7:49pm On May 23
@Siena:
May we know the types of synthetic engine oils available in your location and their prices pls.

Siena(m): 9:38pm On May 23
@uboma
No sales threads are allowed in Car Talk. Please PM me, or send me an email. Thanks!

Eyop(m): 9:56pm On May 23
@Siena:
Hello sienna i sent you a message on BB. Please can you send me the information on engine oil

Siena(m): 10:50pm On May 23
@Eyop:
Great. I'll send you an email tomorrow afternoon.

Uboma(m): 6:17am On May 24
@Siena:
I sent a PM to you sometime ago but didn't receive any response. I guess not everyone receives their PM on Nairaland. Kindly send details of the types of synthetic engine oils available at your location and their prices.
Thanks

Eyop(m): 10:28pm On May 24
@Siena:
Hello Boss Siena, I have been standing by for the receipt of your e-mail but to no avail. Just felt i should remind you.

Siena(m): 10:54pm On May 24
@Eyop:
My apologies for responding so late, weekend and family commitments, you know how it is.
I have sent you an email.

Eyop(m): 10:56pm On May 24
@Siena:
Seen, I understand sir and i will respond tomorrow and be detailed.

Siena(m): 11:19pm On May 24
@Eyop:
No worries.

uboma(m): 12:03am On May 25
@Siena:
I thought I included my email in my earlier response to you. Sorry about that. Please do send details to dualcontrolc@gmail.com
Thanks

Ngutor(m): 11:07am On May 28
Good day Siena. Hope all is good. Seems that info will also look good in this email addy behyuman@hotmail.com
Have a nice day?

aeu1: 4:43pm On May 28
@skyfall:
You don't need Paypal to purchase from Amazon (US). I order things all the time using my GT Naira MasterCard. Any of the other ones (Zenith, UBA, FBN etc) should also work. The only snag is that they don't ship to Nigeria. But then, engine oil is quite heavy, which would automatically rule out air freight.
yeah, your observation is right. The motive of this thread is to alert importers such as car dealers to bring it along their shipments without coughing out much to freight charges and sell to us at compatatively lower rates compared to what is obtainable in the market presently.
Dont we have nairalanders that can buy this oils, send it by sea and,sell in Nigeria? What about all our pre order gurus?

ivoryhouse(m): 5:36pm On May 28
@aeu1:
yeah, your observation is right. The motive of this thread is to alert importers such as car dealers to bring it along their shipments without coughing out much to freight charges and sell to us at compatatively lower rates compared to what is obtainable in the market presently.
Dont we have nairalanders that can buy this oils, send it by sea and,sell in Nigeria? What about all our pre order gurus?

Shoot me a mail lets talk. There are many ways to bring things into Nigeria by sea that will take 6-8 weeks at good rates. Lets talk: ivorye76@yahoo.com
Re: Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. by KingNnaji(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2017
I want To Import Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil Into Nigeria And I Need Advice!!

If there anyone in the forum that sells and distributors engine oil and motor lubricants i please need you advice. I am in thinking about importng and distributing engine oil and motor lubricants into Nigeria.

I will supply a full range of lubricating products and greases including:

Automotive Engine Oils
Gear & Transmission Oils
Engine Coolants
Brake Fluids
Greases
Aerosols
Fuel Additives
Suspension Fluids

I will be importing full synthetic engine oil, the oil grades will be 5w-30, 5w- 20, I need help and advice on what other popular engine oil grades I should import into Nigeria and do you think its good business to import motor engine oil into Nigeria.

I look forward to any advice offered Thank you

Re: Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. by autotrader2: 2:58pm On May 02, 2017
KingNnaji:
I want To Import Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil Into Nigeria And I Need Advice!!

If there anyone in the forum that sells and distributors engine oil and motor lubricants i please need you advice. I am in thinking about importng and distributing engine oil and motor lubricants into Nigeria.

I will supply a full range of lubricating products and greases including:

Automotive Engine Oils
Gear & Transmission Oils
Engine Coolants
Brake Fluids
Greases
Aerosols
Fuel Additives
Suspension Fluids

I will be importing full synthetic engine oil, the oil grades will be 5w-30, 5w- 20, I need help and advice on what other popular engine oil grades I should import into Nigeria and do you think its good business to import motor engine oil into Nigeria.

I look forward to any advice offered Thank you

Why don't you start by distributing oil first?

We can supply you large quantities of Genuine Toyota Motor Oil from the US, both 5w20 and 5w30

Our consignment is in PH and we ship Nationwide at very attractive prices.
Call 09086679585 so we can discuss, if you're interested

Re: Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. by KingNnaji(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2017
Thanks for your advice can you please email me your engine price list and prices please to kingvnnaji@googlemail.com
Re: Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. by autotrader2: 3:41pm On May 02, 2017
KingNnaji:
Thanks for your advice can you please email me your engine price list and prices please to kingvnnaji@googlemail.com

Let's do WhatsApp. Send me a text 09086679585 and I'll add you to my WhatsApp
Re: Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. by KingNnaji(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2017
I do not want to share my person mobile number on the forum, i will only prefer email correspondence then i will contact you once i get your email
Re: Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. by autotrader2: 4:35pm On May 02, 2017
KingNnaji:
I do not want to share my person mobile number on the forum, i will only prefer email correspondence then i will contact you once i get your email

Read my reply again. I said text my number and I'll add you on WhatsApp. That does not expose your number in anyway.
Re: Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. by chukel(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2017
autotrader2:

Why don't you start by distributing oil first?

We can supply you large quantities of Genuine Toyota Motor Oil from the US, both 5w20 and 5w30

Our consignment is in PH and we ship Nationwide at very attractive prices.
Call 09086679585 so we can discuss, if you're interested
this particular oil is neither synthetic nor synthetic blend. It's just conventional mineral oil.
Re: Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. by autotrader2: 8:51am On May 03, 2017
chukel:
this particular oil is neither synthetic nor synthetic blend. It's just conventional mineral oil.

I won't dignify this display of ignorance with a detailed response. We are talking distribution here. Keep walking, I won't bite your bait
Re: Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. by chukel(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2017
autotrader2:

I won't dignify this display of ignorance with a detailed response. We are talking distribution here. Keep walking, I won't bite your bait
kingnnaji says he wants to import CHEAP FULL SYNTHETIC OIL. why offer him distribution of mineral oil. Dignify yourself by showing me where it is written full synthetic or even synthetic blend on that oil. That it's 5w30 doesn't mean it's synthetic. There are conventional 5w30 grade of mineral oil
Re: Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. by KingNnaji(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2017
I am only interested in full synthetic engine oil for cars sorry if I did nt make my post clear enough
Re: Who Can Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil From Amazon.com @ N650/litre.. by KingNnaji(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2017
please chukel can you offer any advice Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont I See Dealers Selling Cars Like Nissan GTR On Nairaland/ Other Forums / Is Honda Evil Spirit Same As Honda Anaconda / Innoson Vehicles Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV In Anambra -PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.