Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Abuja Declaration (1989) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Declaration (1989) (47009 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Buhari And Wife As Newly Weds In 1989 / Abuja Declaration Of The OIC In 1989 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by otokx(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Excepts.

Our problem is dual ideology says the speaker not corruption.

Quite incisive, mehn its sobering, this calls for action not prayer, wake up.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by otokx(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Best President was General Abacha for deposing the Sultan of Sokoto in 28 April 1996.

External colonialism was replaced by internal colonialism of the Sultan of Sokoto by Abacha and that was why he was killed.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by otokx(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Men i don port o

In the past Gowon took over all the christian schools, whereas they use FG funds to settle islamic schools.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by otokx(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Start an Islamic movement that meets on Sunday, noticed that in Port Harcourt.

These guys are master strategist but they have failed.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Davo93(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmmmm *weeps*
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by JimIbanga: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Do u worship @Well of Salvation?
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by otokx(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
This matter is a bit 2 edged.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by kwinjay(f): 1:38am On Sep 07, 2014
Please can someone send me the pastor bosun's message on whatsapp? This is my whatsapp number 08158266822. Thanx and God bless.
olu4life:
Sent it to almost all my contacts including my pastors
Please can someone send me the pastor bosun's message on whatsapp? This is my whatsapp number 08158266822. Thanx and God bless.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Davo93(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2014
kwinjay: Please can someone send me the pastor bosun's message on whatsapp? This is my whatsapp number 08158266822. Thanx and God bless.Please can someone send me the pastor bosun's message on whatsapp? This is my whatsapp number 08158266822. Thanx and God bless.
Better still, I can send it to your Mailbox. It is a large file and sending it on Phone may be difficult.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by tess22: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2014
This is fear tactics with a coating of religion to make it appealing. Please dear Nigerian Christians, remember God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love, and sound mind - 2 Timothy 1:7. Use your minds and be wise. Pastor Emmanuel Bosun sounds more like a politician than a pastor urging us to vote in Goodluck just because he is a Christian. He doesn't want us to think but use our sentiments instead. He paints APC as a Muslim party which will islamize Nigeria if voted into power. Far more Muslim presidents have ruled this country than Christians, why didn't they islamize the country? We all know that Islamists like Al-Shabab, Al-Qaeda and ISIS operate in countries with weakened leadership or failed states. Goodluck is not a strong leader, his careless handling of terrorism in our country has made it stronger.

There have always been Islamist riots in Nigeria, but all of them are usually crushed within a month and their leaders killed, by Muslim presidents. Think of Maitatine, Zango Kataf, etc. If a Muslim becomes president, do you think he will automatically allow Islamists to take over Nigeria? Don't you see that more Muslims have been killed by Boko Haram than Christians? There is palpable fear in the North and it affects everyone. No one is safe. Boko Haram kills Muslims who refuse to accept their violent ideology, just like ISIS. What we need in this country is a president who is committed to protecting lives. A strong and fearless leader whose passion for the country makes him intolerant of corruption, and religious bigotry.

I am not asking you to vote any particular person, I just want you to use your minds and think properly before voting in the next president. Don't be deceived by pastors and 'Men of God'. They are human and make mistakes too. Don't be deceived by claims of visions and prophecies, we all know how some of them lie in the name of God. Did Rev. Chris Okotie not tell us that God would make him Nigeria's president? Where is he today?
Don't let anyone deceive you with fear, God is not a God of fear, but of power, love and SOUND MIND - 2Timothy 1:7

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2014
OP God Bless You.
Ibrahim Babangida was the Military Head between 1985 and 1993. He, YES that FOOL took Nigeria into OIC which Gen Buhari BLUNTLY REFUSED.
That Fool agreed to IMF SAP, which Gen Buhari BLUNTLY REFUSED
That Fool was the one that Bankrolled Obj's campaign, Supported Yar Adua and Now Supporting Goodluck Jonathan.
He is a STAUNCH PDP Chieftain and Member of their BOT.

PDP is the Real Religious Fanatics. They Must be stopped
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Davo93: Better still, I can send it to your Mailbox. It is a large file and sending it on Phone may be difficult.
holistic404@gmail.com please send it to my mail bro.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: OP God Bless You.
Ibrahim Babangida was the Military Head between 1985 and 1993. He, YES that FOOL took Nigeria into OIC which Gen Buhari BLUNTLY REFUSED.
That Fool agreed to IMF SAP, which Gen Buhari BLUNTLY REFUSED
That Fool was the one that Bankrolled Obj's campaign, Supported Yar Adua and Now Supporting Goodluck Jonathan.
He is a STAUNCH PDP Chieftain and Member of their BOT.

PDP is the Real Religious Fanatics. They Must be stopped
JIHADI BARCANISTA STOP EXPOSING YOUR STUPIDITY ON NAIRALAND angry YOU MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW YOUR PROPHET OF ISLAM (PROPHET BUHARI) PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM OPENLY DECLARED HIS SUPPORT FOR SHARIA LAW IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY IN 2001... KEEP ON DECEIVING YOUR SELF ON NAIRALAND
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
AKUNWATA1: JIHADI BARCANISTA STOP EXPOSING YOUR STUPIDITY ON NAIRALAND angry YOU MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW YOUR PROPHET OF ISLAM (PROPHET BUHARI) PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM OPENLY DECLARED HIS SUPPORT FOR SHARIA LAW IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY IN 2001... KEEP ON DECEIVING YOUR SELF ON NAIRALAND
And this Product of Baby Factory thinks I have time for "Religious" rants. Dude, Whatever way Muslims up north choose to be governed is absolutely their business and not mine as long as it is within the law and the constitution. I being an Ijaw and a Christian prefers secularism but RESPECT the choice of others. As long as the Sharia State is confined in their locality and they are governed by it, it is not my business.
Is anything wrong with Sharia Rule? NOT really as it is what is practiced in Middle Eastern Dominant Muslim States like KSA, Qatar, UAE, Oman
Do I approve of it as the official religion of Nigeria? No!!! Just as I won't approve of Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism etc.
Is anything wrong with Christian Rule: NOT Really, as it is what is being practiced in Holy See(Rome).
Do I approve of it as the official religion of Nigeria? No!!! Just as I won't approve of Islam, Hinduism, Judaism etc.

I know you won't understand because you had a basta@rdised upbringing and lack respect in all ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Djicemob: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: And this Product of Baby Factory thinks I have time for "Religious" rants. Dude, Whatever way Muslims up north choose to be governed is absolutely their business and not mine as long as it is within the law and the constitution. I being an Ijaw and a Christian prefers secularism but RESPECT the choice of others. As long as the Sharia State is confined in their locality and they are governed by it, it is not my business.
Is anything wrong with Sharia Rule? NOT really as it is what is practiced in Middle Eastern Dominant Muslim States like KSA, Qatar, UAE, Oman
Do I approve of it as the official religion of Nigeria? No!!! Just as I won't approve of Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism etc.
Is anything wrong with Christian Rule: NOT Really, as it is what is being practiced in Holy See(Rome).
Do I approve of it as the official religion of Nigeria? No!!! Just as I won't approve of Islam, Hinduism, Judaism etc.

I know you won't understand because you had a basta@rdised upbringing and lack respect in all ramifications.
Guy you used to be a gentleman,APC changed you.All your rants these days tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by zurine(f): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
hmmm
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by zurine(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
May God Help Us all
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by mine1212: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Apatheist:
Source

Why are you people mischievous? Abuja declaration has nothing to do with Islam. It was a a conference organized by the "UNITED NATIONS
ECONOMIC COMMISSION FOR AFRICA" with a theme "ABUJA DECLARATION ON PARTICIPATORY DEVELOPMENT: THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN AFRICA
IN THE 1990s".

Here is original report. Forget about those Hoax links most of which are associated with pro Biafra, Wiki et al.

http://repository.uneca.org/bitstream/handle/10855/5680/Bib-44867.pdf

However, I am not surprised because Christianity strives on falsehood while the entire world find it "fashionable" and easy in smear the image of Islam by creating some politically motivated group of people under the umbrella of Islam to help their cause. You may also be interested in watching this.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=408318702620490
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
dealslip: continuous Christian/Southern leadership is frustrating the plans.

1989-1999(10 years) was enough to execute the said plan. We had moslem leaders all through this period, gullible mind. This's why some Atheists will continue to say religion is the opium of the masses. I pity your sorry @ss

1 Like

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by ladton(f): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
P
Davo93: Better still, I can send it to your Mailbox. It is a large file and sending it on Phone may be difficult.

Please i need the file also, my email addy is tfmlm@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Trippledots(m): 7:48am On Sep 17, 2014
mine1212:

Why are you people mischievous? Abuja declaration has nothing to do with Islam. It was a a conference organized by the "UNITED NATIONS
ECONOMIC COMMISSION FOR AFRICA" with a theme "ABUJA DECLARATION ON PARTICIPATORY DEVELOPMENT: THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN AFRICA
IN THE 1990s".

Here is original report. Forget about those Hoax links most of which are associated with pro Biafra, Wiki et al.

However, I am not surprised because Christianity strives on falsehood while the entire world find it "fashionable" and easy in smear the image of Islam by creating some politically motivated group of people under the umbrella of Islam to help their cause. You may also be interested in watching this.

so wikipedia that has a long standing reputation and now with a link of the said declaration which is now inactive or removed and this ur .pdf file which should we believe? just asking tho ...
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Metallurgist: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Religion is the opium of the poor, i pity those that keep logic aside, and swallow every garbage religoius ppl spill, islam is over a thousand yrs old in nigeria, and there still indigenous non muslim northerners

1 Like

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by LordRahl001: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmm pple now bastardizing christianity!! Worst part comparing d byzantine church!! The country has already been crippled with d fourth crusade!!! Seriously we shud get our facts right and not fall for some propaganda!! They r out to cheat us by using religion coz seems that's what d average man holds dear to his life!!! Pls beware coz in d latter days, false teachers wud come! Maybe we r witnessing some! They could be wolves in sheeps clothing!! Don't be decieved!! Seriously its a scam!!! Think well!! Research extensively!! And d Grace of God shall uphold us!!!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by 1goodman: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2014
mine1212:

IN THE 1990s".

u are a modafuker!
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Spy360(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2014
Some unscrupulous agents have been sent into this forum to confuse our minds and the aim of such a discussion. Some have posted as fellow christians, others as pro-igbo and still some as party members.

BEWARE...

What ISIS is during is being replicated in Northern Nigeria, and people 'still dey siddon look'. It is coming...
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2014
[quote authored=Djicemob]Guy you used to be a gentleman,APC changed you.All your rants these days tho[/quote]Nothing happened to him.You have a problem with objectivity!
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by simpleseyi: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2014
I am a Muslim, if you hug me, then I will hug you too. However, if you slap me, I will punch you and completely destroy you either you be Muslim, Christian or pagan. I don't take shit in the name of religion.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Djicemob: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2014
lynpetra: Nothing happened to him.You have a problem with objectivity!
Since when is ranting and Cursing at everyone with a contrary opinion to your own considered as being objective?
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Spy360(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Djicemob: Since when is ranting and Cursing at everyone with a contrary opinion to your own considered as being objective?
You can expect such a thinking when the mind is warped and the conscience seared.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Trueigbo: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
dis thread did not make the front page, why...??
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by Adamo84(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2014
tess22:
This is fear tactics with a coating of religion to make it appealing. Please dear Nigerian Christians, remember God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love, and sound mind - 2 Timothy 1:7. Use your minds and be wise. Pastor Emmanuel Bosun sounds more like a politician than a pastor urging us to vote in Goodluck just because he is a Christian. He doesn't want us to think but use our sentiments instead. He paints APC as a Muslim party which will islamize Nigeria if voted into power. Far more Muslim presidents have ruled this country than Christians, why didn't they islamize the country? We all know that Islamists like Al-Shabab, Al-Qaeda and ISIS operate in countries with weakened leadership or failed states. Goodluck is not a strong leader, his careless handling of terrorism in our country has made it stronger.

There have always been Islamist riots in Nigeria, but all of them are usually crushed within a month and their leaders killed, by Muslim presidents. Think of Maitatine, Zango Kataf, etc. If a Muslim becomes president, do you think he will automatically allow Islamists to take over Nigeria? Don't you see that more Muslims have been killed by Boko Haram than Christians? There is palpable fear in the North and it affects everyone. No one is safe. Boko Haram kills Muslims who refuse to accept their violent ideology, just like ISIS. What we need in this country is a president who is committed to protecting lives. A strong and fearless leader whose passion for the country makes him intolerant of corruption, and religious bigotry.

I am not asking you to vote any particular person, I just want you to use your minds and think properly before voting in the next president. Don't be deceived by pastors and 'Men of God'. They are human and make mistakes too. Don't be deceived by claims of visions and prophecies, we all know how some of them lie in the name of God. Did Rev. Chris Okotie not tell us that God would make him Nigeria's president? Where is he today?
Don't let anyone deceive you with fear, God is not a God of fear, but of power, love and SOUND MIND - 2Timothy 1:7
God bless this poster, May your days be super long. People act under the influence of emotions, I just wonder where all this propaganda is coming from, I'm a Muslim and have plenty of my friends who are Christians. This whole Bosun Emmanuel Video is a complete pack of Political Campaign for the PDP. Will post a Rejoinder to his conspiracy theory all things been equal. I pause here.
Re: Abuja Declaration (1989) by 40dogzz(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Islamic sh*t, they will never succed in jesus name. Try & read who is allah, is the God in the bible same with the 1 in the koran? Also read son of hamas. U will know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed / Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.