Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 PM

Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin (56941 Views)

Most Dangerous Snakes In The World -(pictures) / Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) / Man Wraps Himself With Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by kaima1984(f): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
maintainval: so na you guys Boko people dey use to destroy our nation. Hmm, uncle Jona will hear this. grin grin
hahahahahahah,ur honorable uncle Jona will have no say to it or .......,u kw now,anoda blood sharing
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by kuzee(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
ivyy: Snakes sometimes engage in a sex or*gy. There are situations where many males can be found trying to have sex with just one female. They usually remain curled up into eachother on the same positition for a lot of minutes if not hours.

That could be the case here
you be ashawo?
no offence plz
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by kuzee(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Oahray: Smh at the comments here. Nigerians are too superstitious. Snakes can climb tall trees (some even glide from tree to tree), and some are wondering how they climb electric poles?

God save this our generation from ignorance and superstition.
even so,how come about 4 or 3 snakes curled up there together?
where they having meeting like In the animal kingdom?
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Inioluwa01(m): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
myspnigeria: misery of ages
Hi..gv me ur contact(cell no)..let's do biz.
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Ibime(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
2 threads on thís matter and no inquisitive mind bothered to find out which breeds of snakes those are.

Anyway from their body type, they look venomous so good job you killed them. Skinny snakes are usually bad news.
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Essential(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2014
kaima1984: Benin is d snake kingdom
Your father foolish and you a bigger fool. Poor rat
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Essential(m): 1:27am On Jul 04, 2014
kaima1984: They can't stop surprising me oooooo
becos u r stupid
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Essential(m): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2014
mekuzee1: Nah wa oooo......even snakes dn dhe fly?benin ppl i fear una*chaiiii*
baby factory product and bastard that u re explain ur foolishness
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Motolank: 3:52am On Jul 04, 2014
ggrin: Abeg na who sing aye by davido?

Comform Omoge did
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 04, 2014
abeg who know the current price of cassava for london
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by speener(m): 5:28am On Jul 04, 2014
LOL. That's a very funny one. You got me there!
bizngr: Hahahaha, Benin people serious...

GOOD NIGHT JOKE:

After their return from Brazil World cup, the Super Eagles were so ashamed of their defeat that they decided to disguise themselves so as not to be recognized. Mikel disguised himself as a monk and was walking on the street when suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said "Mikel how far na?". Mikel was so surprised that he ran away annoyed that the old woman could recognize him despite his disguise.
Disappointed, he went home and dressed as a pregnant woman, again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Mikel how far na, see as you just run the other day". Confused and frustrated Mikel asked "but mama how do you keep recognizing me despite my disguises"? The old lady replied: "Hahaha, Mikel na wa for you oh, look me well na, It's me Yobo".
grin grin grin
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by 19naia(m): 5:54am On Jul 04, 2014
i think its mating season for them and the female was desperate to flee the chasing males...She was fleeing to the most extreme places that snakes would not go...But the urge to mate has the males follow her to any extreme and they form a mating ball on the wires and climax in an electrified orgasmic explosion...Thats my theory for why they were there... shocked
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by divineRx(f): 6:04am On Jul 04, 2014
Tallesty1: I told you guys that the snake was just hanging out with his babe, See their collor, inter-racial dating in animal kingdom.gringringrin
ure really a clown
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Ekundayo7: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2014
2buff: I am of the very firm opinion that ALL snakes must die
They are very important in controlling rodent population. Unless you would rather have infestation of all size and type of rat, it's better to not wish death on snakes unless they are living too close to your home or you come upon one in your compound. They're just doing what God made them for.
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Oahray: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2014
kuzee:
even so,how come about 4 or 3 snakes curled up there together?
where they having meeting like In the animal kingdom?
go to page 3 of this thread and educate yourself with the pics. Snakes do it alot. It's sheer ignorance to assume that something is impossible or supernatural just because we haven't seen it happen before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Oahray: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2014
Ibime: 2 threads on thís matter and no inquisitive mind bothered to find out which breeds of snakes those are.

Anyway from their body type, they look venomous so good job you killed them. Skinny snakes are usually bad news.

snakes are not venomous simply because they LOOK venomous or are skinny. It's the teeth configuration that tells what snake is bad news.
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2014

GOOD NIGHT JOKE:

After their return from Brazil World cup, the Super Eagles were so ashamed of their defeat that they decided to disguise themselves so as not to be recognized. Mikel disguised himself as a monk and was walking on the street when suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said "Mikel how far na?". Mikel was so surprised that he ran away annoyed that the old woman could recognize him despite his disguise.
Disappointed, he went home and dressed as a pregnant woman, again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Mikel how far na, see as you just run the other day". Confused and frustrated Mikel asked "but mama how do you keep recognizing me despite my disguises"? The old lady replied: "Hahaha, Mikel na wa for you oh, look me well na, It's me Yobo".
grin grin grin
God richly bless ya,bro..whoo!how u made da day,already....tis joke trully da bomb..COMMON,MAKE IT A THREAD!
@op..i'vbie'dò,wa koyoor,o..ivbiè'san,ì tuè wa..
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by mekuzee1(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2014
Essential: baby factory product and bastard that u re explain ur foolishness
ignorance on rampage s.m.h for ur level of illiteracy and how daft you are....mtchewwwww
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by cho25bc(f): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2014
ggrin: Abeg na who sing aye by davido?
d questn shld rather be,na who sing davido by aye?
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Rexyl(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2014
Agent8706: I know what Nigerians are thinking, but I have the same question too, how will a snake or rather snakes which can't crawl through smooth surface elevate itself to that height?!...if only those snakes traced their way to sambisa forest and helped devoured those bastards, they wouldn't have suffered this fate.

supported.
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by kaima1984(f): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=Essential] becos u r stupid[/quote thanks dearie,I appreciate
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by kaima1984(f): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2014
Essential: becos u r stupid
tx a bunch sweetie
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by kaima1984(f): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2014
Essential: Your father foolish and you a bigger fool. Poor rat
I dnt kw why homeless ppl like u do use abusive words on others,You can't even write wat 1 can comprehend,Now tell me who is poor n foolish btw us?I wil take u to a rehabilitation centre no matter wat it takes#olodo#

1 Like

Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Berba17(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=Tallesty1]I told you guys that the snake was just hanging out with his babe, See their collor, inter-racial dating in animal kingdom.gringringrin[I no fit laff oo/quote] grin[quote author=Tallesty1]I told you guys that the snake was just hanging out with his babe, See their collor, inter-racial dating in animal kingdom.gringringrin[I no fit laff oo/quote]
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by myspnigeria: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2014
Inioluwa01:
Hi..gv me ur contact(cell no)..let's do biz.

08123316746 / 08136524888
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by bunches1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wonders shal nava end benin ppl make una take am easy ooh GOD d watch una.
NewsINigeria: [img]http://4.bp..com/-GeWHg7uzuNU/U7U9oZh84UI/AAAAAAADG1c/LOMq4J4TM4k/s1600/c.jpg[/img]
Told y'all this morning about some snakes that were found tangled in electric wires on a street in Benin city. Well, here's what the people of Ekosodin did to the snakes. They are still trying to figure out how the snakes got on the wires. #flyingthinz! :-). See more pics below:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-cehiy6D_XZ0/U7U9oxMAFsI/AAAAAAADG1g/P15I1ghGl9k/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_42qW2XUL30/U7U9phaD1PI/AAAAAAADG1s/0_hdvm0qSYE/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by assana: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Irritating undecided biko i hate snakes the bible cal am serpent angry wetin dey new again the witches or wizards as the case mayb must have lost der destination,instead make dem disappear go der houses na electric pole dem see go hang der lives grin holy ghost firEeeeeeeeeeeeeee @ work grin wink
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Agrika: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2014

GOOD NIGHT JOKE:

grin grin grin
chai ds is epic....*falls from mango tree*
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Agrika: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2014
kuzee:
you be ashawo?
no offence plz
wasted sperm!
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by Oahray: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2014
assana: Irritating undecided biko i hate snakes the bible cal am serpent angry wetin dey new again the witches or wizards as the case mayb must have lost der destination,instead make dem disappear go der houses na electric pole dem see go hang der lives grin holy ghost firEeeeeeeeeeeeeee @ work grin wink
smh... Religion makes the majority dummmmb! Especially those miracle churches.
Re: Update On Snakes Tangled In Electric Lines In Benin by wonogh: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2014
ednut1: animalocentric chauvinism
CHAI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Young Boy Constructed An Aeroplane In Enugu State (Photos) / Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land / Man Kills African Civet In Umuahia, Abia. Poses With It (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.