Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? (30684 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by oamronnie(f): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Orikinla: Marriage cannot separate my ex-girlfriend from me, because our love is unbreakable.
She still comes to see me and I respect her marriage and her husband knows that we love each other.
Really? So why didn't you marry her? And are you married yet? If you are, Is your wife comfortable with this arrangement?

1 Like

Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by yeloyhemzy(f): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Why on earth would someone do dat to his wife. And dis doesn't happen to d men alone, there are other ocassions dat d women calls their ex. This happens due to the fact dat people r nt happy in their marriages. Cos I'm sure if ur happy u won't want to av anytin to do wit ur ex. So d best tin to do is to make sure u get married wit someone u can be happy wit forever and this gives room for both of u nt to hurt each other by aving an affair wit ex.
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by korel9: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
oamronnie:
Errrrm, weren't u just complaining about not making FP? Maybe u'r jobless too Just thinking out loud

Well that's loud enough to make me leave a punch on your cheeks! undecided

I'm just saying grin grin grin
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by oamronnie(f): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
korel9:

Well that's loud enough to make me leave a punch on your cheeks! undecided

I'm just saying grin grin grin
Punch on my cheeks? Woah! Now, that's a wife beater. Ladies, beware! #JustSaying
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by Tex42(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yomieluv: Best is to stay off,many can't pass the test...seems you talking about me,though not married,but have an Ex,that we chat on whatsapp,next thing,I went to see her,she was excited,one thing led to another,before you know it,clothes started flying off,till we got down..funniest things,she knows my fiancee,and I see her fiancee on her whatsapp dp...guess what-tonite,we are seeing again..fiancee is in school,and am bored....Am I a cheat?
No!, u ar a cheeter,just keep chasing the antelop to God knws where,abyss maybe.
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by korel9: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
oamronnie:
Punch on my cheeks? Woah! Now, that's a wife beater. Ladies, beware! #JustSaying

You a female?

Ma bad dearie! grin grin grin
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by chrizfasa(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2014
Not when ur ex umber is in ur head, u can quote it of hard even when u are woken up from ur dream. Am a Complete vitim of that. But i thank God for everything na. I have put am end to it.
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by lumeneng22: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2014
Who is fooling who? question.
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by SenatorJames(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2014
tuoyoojo: Truly! There is a burst of flame one gets when one makes contact with an ex. Especially, when the breakup was not a "bad" one and if one is not in a too exciting relationship

U know u shud stop but u don't.

If the eyes doesn't look the neck won't turn. So if u nor want wahala. Jejely delete that ex's number when u walk down d aisle
Dont let us also forget the power of prayer in keeping a happy home, or what will you say about someone that knows all the MTN, GLO and Etisalat numbers of his/her Ex off-hand.
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by kingboy(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2014
This is topic many are disregarding and blaming those it has happen to. Just pray it does not happen to you.
I have 2 of my ex phone no off hand,i use to think my wife is overprotective but when I Almost...........,it was then I understood that even if you can handle it and she/he wants it in a secluded place,God help us.
My big question is what if your ex is in the position to assist you financially,what will you do

1 Like

Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by chitokwe(f): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2014
lonelydora: Once happened to me. promise never to do it again.

I'm married and my ex also married still wants to hav another round with me . I'm not the one calling her ooh she is the person callin me
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by oamronnie(f): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
korel9:

You a female?

Ma bad dearie! grin grin grin
grin
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Orikinla: Marriage cannot separate my ex-girlfriend from me, because our love is unbreakable.
She still comes to see me and I respect her marriage and her husband knows that we love each other.
U can imagine this, if you guys love each other so much why didn't you guys marry each other. Some people eh. May God help us from this men that can't separate the past from the present in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by Youngpo413: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2014
Ex wahalla
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by Orikinla(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
There is nothing wrong with an ex keeping in touch.
Many ignorant people kicking against it are unrealistic.

What if your ex was from an orphanage and you are the only one she can run to whenever her bad husband is bullying and maltreating her?

A married ex was in need when her husband lost his job and she reached out to me for a helping hand.

BE REALISTIC!
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2015
breathless:
@OP. Why on earth did you have to go dub jacknjilllive?
Bros Leke can sue you for this if he finds out. It called plagiarism
The least you could do was to give credit to the source and not make it look like yours.
Stop the copy cat syndrome and be original. You short change yourself and thwart your creativity.
He did give credit 2 the original writer. Did yhu even read d article 2 d very bottom?
Re: Keeping In Touch With The Ex After Marriage. Bad Idea? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2015
breathless:
@OP. Why on earth did you have to go dub jacknjilllive?
Bros Leke can sue you for this if he finds out. It called plagiarism
The least you could do was to give credit to the source and not make it look like yours.
Stop the copy cat syndrome and be original. You short change yourself and thwart your creativity.
He did give credit 2 the original writer. Did yhu even read d article 2 d very bottom?..So doesn't qualify as plagiarism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine / 12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.