Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Am In Love With My Neighbor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Neighbor (3133 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Neighbor by Aimee4love(f): 1:44am On Jul 17, 2006
I need help. I think I am in love with my neighbor. I am married with children ad so is he. But I am in a dead end married and he always tells me about there problems and I fantasize about him all the time. Everytime I go outside I look for him just to say real quick. He is a great dad and I really admirer that, I am so confuse.
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbor by ikamefa(f): 2:14am On Jul 17, 2006
are you having problems with your husband? do you still love him ( your husband) i think u are just infatuated with him( your neighbor) all your mothering juices are just over flowing for this guy . you need to stop think about your childrenand their future if you mess up your present marriage .stop eye-balling your neighbor .
i think you need to stop trying to be the agony aunt to him and his wife, its not affecting you in any good way, stop and re access the whole situation,,if u must help solve their problems get your husband involved too, i mean in the general discussions and in all other issues u deal with when trying to solve their problem

that should give you a good jolt in the right direction.
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbor by Busta(f): 2:21am On Jul 17, 2006
honestly, i think u shld fight that feeling and move on with ur family. its hard but u gotta try, at least not with ur neighbour.
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbor by Xionez(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
What did you finally do?!...boredom is killing me here

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbor by katyeee(f): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
u are only crushing on ur neighbor... once u av sex with him all that fantasies will go...+ is ur hubby attractive?
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbor by maikbanj(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Young lady/Madam you better Pray against such feelings! Love kor, love ni!
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbor by Xionez(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
These two guys above me didnt even check date...LMAO!!!!
Hahahahahhahaha...i cant breath... grin
Re: I Am In Love With My Neighbor by AccidentalGenius: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
old topic

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Love Gay Men / Ladies And Lies... / Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.