Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

New Business You Can Start With Low Capital And Run From Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Business You Can Start With Low Capital And Run From Home (2115 Views)

10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Business You Can Start With Low Capital And Run From Home by ecash02: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
If you are looking for a business you can start up with low capital or something you can do that doesn’t require huge capital to start, then you are reading the right information now. Whether you are a Mother, graduate, undergraduate etc.
No games, tricks, or schemes, I will show you a simple business you can start up and run from the comfort of your home and make an excellent profit of N15,000 investing only N35,000 as startup capital following my business strategy.
I've decided to teach this business because I have received emails and calls from people requesting for low capital business and it doesn’t matter where you are in Nigeria!  I am not pulling your legs!  I am physically going to show you how to receive anywhere from N15,000 investing only N35,000 doing your own business from home (I have tried this over and over again and it seems to have worked for me perfectly)!
before I go into revealing this business, I have received different bad comments from
I am going to show you how to start up your own wrist watch business with only N35,000.

Questions You May be Asking Yourself: Is this real? This can't be that easy? Nobody practically gives away this kind of valuable information? The Answers: This is very real, easy, and being made public because, I am so fed up with these companies and individuals that are ripping people off and just plain lying to them with internet business programs that don't work.
Well, It's just not fair for people who have figured out how to make money or start up their own business to be entirely selfish or so afraid that if they uncover the secret of getting rich, the market may become dangerously over flooded. IT'S NOT TRUE. There is enough business to go around for everyone to succeed. So, if you don't mind working from home you must take advantage of this Once in a Lifetime Opportunity! You will thank me for it. Guaranteed!
NOTE: You may want to do your own personal homework on this system and see how you can improve on it (I am not claiming to be a pro on this am just a real guy like you).

Now let’s get into business enough of the long stories….
If you are not already familiar with the buying products online or importing then you really need to read this. or you're aware of it but just don't know how to really profit from it then you have just landed at the right place where you will learn exactly everything I do Step by Step to make up to 60% returns from my investment from each sales.

Just in case you don’t know, watch business is one that is really booming in Nigeria now and anyone who is determined can easily tap into it. Please note that I am not teaching how to import watches from outside Nigeria because of a lot of reasons. Importing wrist watches from outside the country requires huge capital and a lot of knowledge and skills (because you may end up importing low quality wrist watches and eventually ruin your new business) and I don’t want you to go through that stress and long time waiting because I have heard a lot of Nigerians complained that they bought such and such goods from outside Nigeria online and it took them months before they could get it shipped to their location. So let’s try our legs on shallow waters before getting into the deep blue sea.
All I will do is to show you where to buy fashionable wrist watches for both Male and Female here in Nigeria very cheap and make a lot of profit from it Starting with little capital.

Once you get your hands on this information and put it to work, you may decide to start doing it big time and pull in millions of Naira into your account!!! Take my word on it!

WHERE TO BUY WATCHES
There is this shop called SLIMTREND SHOP I came across on the net (though I live in Lag) they are big time importers of fashion products like watches (they sell other stuffs though) and they sell in wholesale price as well as retail. I have been buying watches from them at wholesale prices for some time now and their watch quality have been great. All you need to do is to check their website for watches (all their watches are hot selling watches) just choose one or two and put a call through to them. Now the price on their website is different from the price you are going to be buying remember you are going to be retailing those watches so here is how to bargain for your discount.
Just put a call to them, tell them you saw their watch you are interested in buying because they are really very beautiful. Then ask for the prices… there after ask them what is their discount on bulk purchases that you will be buying in bulk for sales purpose.
For example, I saw a watch on their website that cost N2,500, when I talked with them that I will be buying from time to time selling it… they gave me at the rate of N2,000 and I sold N3,000 (just 40 piece) and made N40,000 in less than two weeks.
Also ask them what is the minimum bulk quantity for resellers… usually its 30pcs but tell them that you are just trying out their product to see that you want to start with just 20pcs…
Usually, after selecting and bargaining on the price, the next thing for you to do is to pay. They accept bank payments. Once you pay your product will be sent to you it depends on the arrangement so you will include the cost of shipping it to your location (always ask for the cost of transporting it to your location).
Once your goods is purchased and sent, it usually takes between 2-7days for you to get it depending on your location.
Here is their website www.slimtend..com
Now let’s do the Maths and see if it’s a profitable business.
Just imagine you bought 20 pcs of their female wrist watches (ladies buy more) that they sell for N1800 and you sell it for N2,500 that means you are going to be making a profit of N700 per watch. It means you need to invest about 36,000 beside cost of your phone calls and shipping.
Your profit will be 20 x700 = N14,000 minus shipping (usually, shipping from Delta to Lagos is about 1500) so you know that at least you have N12,000 plus as profit. (I know this is not big money for a lot of people but I believe in starting little then you grow from there) remember this is a quick turnover business, it’s not a business you do and get your money tired down… a week or two maximum you have sold your product.
20pcs is not even enough to sell in a week self if you use some good marketing strategy which I will show you.

HOW TO SELL AND WHERE TO GET CUSTOMERS
you see, almost anything in this world sells as far you have something to sell. People buy based on emotion (what they can see, taste or feel and smell). So when you show them beautiful watches they just cannot but buy. That’s really simple.

MARKETING STRATEGY
Firstly, in finding customers, start show casing your products to your family and friends (avoid selling on credit it will ruin your business, remember you are not buying on credit), thereafter, show to your colleagues (if you are working) you can take it higher by going to offices tell them this is what is in vogue (dress and talk smart) people like buying from sellers who are sure of what they are selling.
You can also sell to those on facebook, just put some of the pictures (you can ask the supplier from slimtrend shop to give you their pictures) put them on facebook you will be amazed that you may not be able to meet up with demand.

FINAL NOTE
I love doing business (especially selling stuffs) always buy multiple at least two types of watch, then later you can add something like bags, shoes etc from Slimtrend shop and sell to those customers who are satisfied.
The key to success is starting at the right time, I don’t believe in keeping money in the bank when I could invest it in something that will multiply it, instead of banks using your money for loan without you having any profit from it.

Look.
You don’t have to wait till you have millions before you start you own retail shop.
Money and success are attracted to speed… much, much, much more so than perfectionism. Besides, there’s really no such thing as “perfect” anyway. "Perfect" doesn't exist.
The truth is... it’s far better to be really fast and good enough… than really slow and perfect!
So I encourage you to start fast… the best time to start is now…
I want to hear testimonies from this, questions, comments etc…
Here is their link again www.slimtend..com

1 Like

Re: New Business You Can Start With Low Capital And Run From Home by maborukoje(f): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
How do I get dir no,I mean naija no so I can call or u can send info to me @ olatohyemi@yahoo.com thanks
Re: New Business You Can Start With Low Capital And Run From Home by temmyadex: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2014
wow

(1) (Reply)

Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating / How Much Religion Is Good For Children? / 5br Uncompleted Building In Mini Estate @ The Back Of Shoprite Sangetedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.