Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission (5311 Views)

Corporate Affairs Commission Public Database / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by Ebola(f): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hi. I live in Lagos and am currently thinking of starting an IT Consulting company. How do I go about registering and completing the forms for CAC, including the MoA and other info. Must I have shareholders to register? Anyone with suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by pearlworth: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ebola: Hi. I live in Lagos and am currently thinking of starting an IT Consulting company. How do I go about registering and completing the forms for CAC, including the MoA and other info. Must I have shareholders to register? Anyone with suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Hello Ebola, to be candid with you, you will not be able to incorporate the company yourself unless you are a lawyer, an accountant or other professional allowed to register with CAC.

I think you should be focused on getting premium services at the most reasonable rate. We can guarantee you that you will get these services at Pearlworth Consultants. Please send an e-mail to pearlworthconsultants@gmail.com to kick start this process. Incorporating your company with Pearlworth will give you access to many benefits, including start-up support, discounted trainings for entrepreneurs and senior-level executives as well as networking opportunities with other business owners.

Remember, all these will come to you by sending an e-mail to pearlworthconsultants@gmail.com. We wish you all the best in your endeavours.
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by Ebola(f): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Thanks Pearlworth but I don't understand your response. I am saying that I want to register my company and you say I should come and consult with you when I am going into Consultancy myself. I think I do have the Professional Certifications to register if I want to so I'll just follow through anyways.

Thanks though for taking time out to drop a few lines.....and advertise!!!!
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by pearlworth: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ebola: Thanks Pearlworth but I don't understand your response. I am saying that I want to register my company and you say I should come and consult with you when I am going into Consultancy myself. I think I do have the Professional Certifications to register if I want to so I'll just follow through anyways.

Thanks though for taking time out to drop a few lines.....and advertise!!!!

What I am trying to say is YOU CANNOT INCORPORATE A COMPANY AT CAC UNLESS YOU ARE A
REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL WITH CAC. You can only register a business name if you are not registered with CAC. I only tried to offer you the service of incorporating your company for you, since we are qualified to incorprate companies at CAC (yes, im a lawyer).

I wish you all the best and feel free to contact me if you need help with the incorporation

1 Like

Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by mathmatica: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
...HAHAHAHA....RUBBER WAN RUB RUBBER....
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2014
mathmatica: ...HAHAHAHA....RUBBER WAN RUB RUBBER....
I don't see how this is funny. Op can not draft an article of association or memorandum of understanding on his own but I do not think there are registered CAC agents. Op can start his company registration and have lawyers do the necessary documents for him.

1 Like

Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
You need a Lawyer or accredited Agent to help you with that. You can apply on my website an we help you with the process. www.bizreghub.com.ng
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by darocha1: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
hi ebola,am also at the phase of setting up my own ICT FIRM & CONSULTANCY too and have gotten my firm registered..
You cant just walk into CAC and do it yourself.from a collegue in the field,i can tell you categorically that you need a lawyer and not just any lawyer but a type who has had several dealings with the Cac people,else your registration will take almost 3months.
Hit me on whatsapp 08137539988,we can share ideas and learn a thing or two from each other.
White Consult Technology Limited
Think Transformation...Think Technology
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by foxychev(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
its all said ebola. u simply CANNOT do it ursef. guess u are thinkin of cutting professional charges from lawyers. i can assist you.
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by dav8id(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
blink182: I don't see how this is funny. Op can not draft an article of association or memorandum of understanding on his own but I do not think there are registered CAC agents. Op can start his company registration and have lawyers do the necessary documents for him.

you are correct but accredited agent exist
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by austinibe7777: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
tobicool: You need a Lawyer or accredited Agent to help you with that. You can apply on my website an we help you with the process. www.bizreghub.com.ng

Why no office address in your website?
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
austinibe7777:

Why no office address in your website?
we are currently trying to secure an office space in surulere and the address will be uploaded as soon as that is done. We removed the previous address because we are no longer there.
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by Ebola(f): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thanks everyone for your responses. I am now better informed on how to proceed and will most likely have to use a certified professional.
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by Omokowa(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
who said you can not do it without a lawyer?
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 18, 2014
Omokowa: who said you can not do it without a lawyer?

CAC have a slightly confusing policy. They announced earlier that you can now register without a lawyer BUT you cannot submit Articles of Association without it being signed off (with an accreditation number) by either lawyers, Chartered Secretaries or Chartered Accountants accredited with CAC. You need to submit Articles of Association with your incorporation application for companies.

Basically it's like someone telling you he will not charge you for both legs of your shoe. That makes you think it's free. The person then tells you that means he will charge you only for the left leg. Like a one-legged shoe is useful. That's what CAC has done for us.

To confirm you can call CAC yourself. Alternatively you can visit a CAC office and find out. I got this information from CAC Ikeja office on 16/07/14.

Business Name registration does not need the registration services of any professional. You can register it yourself.
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by honsule(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2014
alababaju:

CAC have a slightly confusing policy. They announced earlier that you can now register without a lawyer BUT you cannot submit Articles of Association without it being signed off (with an accreditation number) by either lawyers, Chartered Secretaries or Chartered Accountants accredited with CAC. You need to submit Articles of Association with your incorporation application for companies.

Basically it's like someone telling you he will not charge you for both legs of your shoe. That makes you think it's free. The person then tells you that means he will charge you only for the left leg. Like a one-legged shoe is useful. That's what CAC has done for us.

To confirm you can call CAC yourself. Alternatively you can visit a CAC office and find out. I got this information from CAC Ikeja office on 16/07/14.

Business Name registration does not need the registration services of any professional. You can register it yourself.

you are correct.

Pay professionals! pay lawyers and accountants. - Roberto Kiyosaki, Rich Dad, Poor Dad. A friend registered a coy without a lawyer, 6 months later, when he needed licence to run the business, some of the coy documents were rejected. He spent even more to perfect the document in order to apply for the licence.

Do u want to incorporate company or register Business Name or Trade marks?Consult me...+2348035706725
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by honsule(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2014
"Pay professionals! pay lawyers and accountants. - Roberto Kiyosaki, Rich Dad, Poor Dad. A friend registered a coy without a lawyer, 6 months later, when he needed licence to run the business, some of the coy documents were rejected. He spent even more to perfect the document in order to apply for the licence."

Do u want to incorporate company or register Business Name or Trade marks?Consult me...+2348035706725 or add 292890C4
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by taiwoakin(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
The complete step by step guide to help you register your business name can be downloaded at http://companyregguide.com/nameregsecrets/

The complete step by step process to help you register your limited liability company with the CAC in is available at www.companyregguide.com
You dont need to meet a lawyer to do it for you, you can do it yourself
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by Ositades(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2014
just go to the nearest CAC office and make your inquiries,they will be glad to help.
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by taiwoakin(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
The registration procedure is simple and easy

just follow the procedure outlined in my post above
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by foxychev(m): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Business name... you can do for yourself.
limited company? you need an agent.
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by sotimonpe(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
we can help you to register your Business name, Limited Company, School, Church, Mosque etc. if you register any of the above with us, we will design Customize website for you FREE of charge 08075800577 www.lowosms.com and if you need help that is you need someone to guild you on how to register any of the above call 08075800577
Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hurray! Hurray!! Hurray!!! Corporate Bonanza Courtesy of Gomez Corporate Consult LTD

In lieu of the current discount initiated by the Federal Government, through the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on all company/ corporate registrations. Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (Nigeria foremost corporate firm) will like to notify the general public that there will be a review of charges on all corporate registrations. Therefore, our current professional charges are contain below:
1. Business Name/Enterprises/Ventures: N15,000
2. Limited by Shares Company (1 million share capital): N50,000
3. Incorporated Trustees/ NGO/ Foundation/ Assocaition/ Church: N100,000
4. Trademark (Word/ Word with Image): N40,000
5. Etc…

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Some of our services at affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

Some of the registrations concluded this week by Gomez Corporate Consult LTD.

Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Do you know
For the registration of an Incorporated Trustees (Church, Club, NGO, Association, Initiative, Foundation, Support etc.)
You can get the following:
1. CAC IT Certificate
2. Certified Constitution & Application Form
3. TIN Slip
4. Iron Seal
5. EFCC SCUML
All this necessary documents for the sum of N140,000 with a duration of 45 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public notice).

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com now.

Below are some concluded company registrations in this past week.

Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
OLORUNOSUN BUSINESS VENTURES officially is a registered Company under the Business Name Class.
Duration: 5 working days.
Total Fees: N15,000.
Company Promoter: Mr Temmy

Do well to contact Gomez Corporate Consult Ltd your CAC accredited firm for your company, NGO, business name, trademark, tax filings, TCC etc.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
LUMINOSO GLOBAL COMPANY LTD is officially a registered Company under the Limited Liability Company Class.
Duration: 5 working days.
Share Capital: 1 Million Share Capital
Total Fees: N50,000
Company Promoter: Mr Bright

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
3 days!!! 3 days Extension of 50% discount fees on all Business Registrations.

Do you know that the Corporate Affairs Commission have extended the 50% discount charges on all business registrations by three (3) days.

Now, you are offered another golden opportunity to register that proposed company, business idea, venture or enterprise at an affordable fees.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD on 08107804290, mail info@gomezconsult.com now.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Yes, the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) encourage public users to register or incorporate their companies (Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs) but do you know that there are some errors that renders a registration into queries, double payment, incorrect information etc., in as much as I am willing to assist people make correction, I also will like people to patronize professionals (especially, if you do not have much knowledge on corporate law). Mind you, I am open to all assistance but this days I get more queries or queried application to work on and some of them have paid doubled or the errors are not correctable. Please, if you are sure of undertaking a task, engage a CAC Accredited Agent, a number of us are affordable, faster and you will even get after-sales services on taxation, other government registrations, responsibility of your companies and liabilities attach to running your company effectively.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2019
In Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, we are not only professional CAC Accredited Agents, IPON Accredited Agent; our corporate firm also embodies Tax Consultants, who are seasoned professionals. We are always there to give your company the corporate advantage, after sales services and recent tips to make sure your company is up to date with the latest happenings in the Nigeria corporate and tax scene. With over 6 years in the corporate business and having registered over 600 different companies, we are truly your one-stop corporate centre.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Re: How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission by DeConsultant: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD is fast growing to become Nigerian all inclusive corporate registrations center, with over 700 companies, 100 trademarks, several TCC, TIN/VAT and now NEPC registrations.

Are you interested in NEPC registration, that’s export license, within 5 working days.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD on 08107804290, email info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com now.

7. NAFDAC Registration
8. NEPC Registration
9. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
11. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) / Inflation Pushes Up To 21.47% In Nov – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.