Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? (3428 Views)

19 Signs She Isnt The One For You / Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? by Iamoilprince(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
I met this babe is my estate, she schools in jand and came to naija for internship. The 1st day I met her she refused to give me her phone but I got it after we met for the 2nd time....The issue is that; whenever I see her accidentally we talk very well, but the same doesn't pick my calls. She picked my call once, heard my voice n promised to call back but she nvr did. Since then she either reject my calls or she doesn't pick at all. The babe is 22 and she doesn't do social networks.

Do u guys tink she's playing hard to get or she isn't jst feeling my parole I swear I luv the babe die....I need her badly
Re: She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? by Tallesty1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
Free her abeg, not every gal get time for hit and run guys grin

2 Likes

Re: She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? by Iamoilprince(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tallesty1: Free her abeg, not every gal get time for hit and run guys grin

Lol...I no be hit and run ooo!
Re: She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? by lomaxx: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
She's not feeling you. She's just being nice when you run into her.

She refused to give you her phone number on day 1. That was a red flag, man. Big red flag. Means she wasn't feeling you from day 1.

3 Likes

Re: She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? by Iamoilprince(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
lomaxx: She's not feeling you. She's just being nice when you run into her.

She refused to give you her phone number on day 1. That was a red flag, man. Big red flag. Means she wasn't feeling you from day 1.

I tink u'v made the point...
Re: She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2014
lomaxx: She's not feeling you. She's just being nice when you run into her.

Wrong sis. If she refuses giving out her phone no and collects yours, she is more interested than you think..

She doesn't want you to call her at the odd time maybe she with her man.
Re: She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? by gsalvatore: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2014
okpara ugo:

Wrong sis. If she refuses giving out her phone no and collects yours, she is more interested than you think..

She doesn't want you to call her at the odd time maybe she with her man.
@Okparaugo how you go dey talk like this?

SHe is just being nice whenever she sees the dude, she no get strenght for the drama wey the Op fit act so she is using Tact.

If a girl like that collects your number the tendency she will call is very low.

@Op..Do not Fight a War you cant Win.
Re: She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2014
'Feeling your p?' all these secondary school kids sef
Re: She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? by Dubemkelly(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
why spending ur precious time on something that doesn't reason alike? free the bit.CH joor . if she's interested she would give u a green light to restrike but for now there's nothing for ya
Re: She's Always Rejecting My Calls, Does It Mean She Isnt Feeling My P ? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
gsalvatore: @Okparaugo how you go dey talk like this?

SHe is just being nice whenever she sees the dude, she no get strenght for the drama wey the Op fit act so she is using Tact.

If a girl like that collects your number the tendency she will call is very low.

@Op..Do not Fight a War you cant Win.

I was saying this from my own experience. It has happened severally, whenever she says, "No, rather give me yours'. I know I am in for the real deal..

Maybe its not so with others...

(1) (Reply)

What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? / I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. / See Selfie Of A Girl Who Opened Up Her Legs To Show Her Pant In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.