Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. (30124 Views)

Hey Entrepreneurs: You’re Thinking Too Much / Need A Creative Person To Help Me With A Project(creating A Mag/newsletter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by edo70: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
creativity is a thing requiring effort,observation,inquiry n lot of cogitation.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by iluvweed(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
tongue
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by snaiper: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
recycled piece!
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by drealaz24(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
3*5*7*8*9*11*12*13*14*15*16*19*20
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by popson1st: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Shekau is a creative person because he has all these qualities
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Jovie: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
interesting...some of those points sound bad sha
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by AbuMikey(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Well, I've always known I'm a creative Person grin cool grin cool
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by ZUBY77(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Summed me up in one post.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Multitude of Nairaland members will soon come to this thread to start claiming creativity.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Enoquin(f): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
cheesy Oh dear lord help us cry
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by AbuMikey(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
fellis: Multitude of Nairaland members will soon come to this thread to start claiming creativity.

I just did tongue
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
lAzy people often experience all 20 signs of Creative persons wink

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
AbuMikey:

I just did tongue
Ok, congratulations on your creativity. Please join the others to collect your medal.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by paranorman(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Oh my! You'v just described me..
You didnt include these:
1. We dont like to percive things like others; we want to look at things diiferently.
2.we like to take risks and aint afraid of makin mistakes.
3. Some of us really have weird senses of homour...!(you kinda mentioned these anyway.)
4. Most of us are hardcore introverts, some are 70% introverts.
5. We are always reserved.
6. We want to always try to find out 'why' before 'how'.
7. We'r not very handsome/beautiful. We'r always just fair/presentable mostly, others are kinda ugly.. :p
8. Most of us men have fairly large noses.. shocked
9. We are not fashion freaks but dresses smartly.
10.we are honest/faithful lovers.. (Realy? :/)

will add more later as i remember me.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
This means I'm not creative....but #kokan_aye.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Godson201333(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nice write ups.....
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Mbkite(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
conductor! oshodi dey ooo.

onye na uche ya...
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by ooshinibos: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
No x : You are a Nigerian
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by frank317: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lol, I am creative. Now I understand how I could write lovin stories on nairaland literature section.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lol, Nairalanders go start repping creative on this thread now grin

I detaste stubborn people when you give them the best possible ideas only for them to do it their way , the wrong way !! .... E dey vex me o, na 2 run away from such fellow b4 ihm kobami !!
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by IAMBREEZY: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wow!now i know.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by leo1234(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Olusanya333: .
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by adepojuis: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
@op, U're so right @numbre 3,no wonder av been yearning 2 go up north...

Just dat am aware of numbre 19.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by lavista13: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
When i saw No 1, i couldn't help but laugh. i always have issues with management and i usually wondered if i was always asking for too much from them to do things properly and they see me as an antagonists.Thot i was d problem but now i know better. nice write-up.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by VIPICO(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” - Steve Jobs
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by sweetguy10(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Now everybody has these qualities huh !

Lol somebody even posted that creative people are not handsome/beautiful - Dumbest thing I've read in a long time

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by NOIBMUUL(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
taurus21: The world would be a dreadful place without creative people. Could you even imagine life without art? The thought alone makes me tremble. Could you be the next William Shakespeare, Steven Spielberg, or J.K. Rowling? Find out with these 20 signs you’re a creative person.

1. You have an authority problem.

Creative types don’t always get along well with management because they would rather march to the beat of their own drum.

2. You have a hard time relating with people.

Most people have a strong desire to fit in, something that you don’t understand. Conformity is gross.

3. You like to solve problems.

While most people are running and hiding from problems, you purposely seek them because you love nothing more than a fresh new challenge.

4. You are your own worst critic.

You wrote a blog many months ago and thought it was wonderful at the time you published it. But then you read it again later and wonder, “What the hell was I thinking?” You then identify approximately a thousand ways it could have been better and kick yourself for being so silly.

Note: Coincidentally, this is why I REFUSE to read my own old blogs and articles.

5. You ask lots of questions.

A stagnant mind devoid of curiosity doesn’t have the capacity to create.

6. You carry a notebook everywhere you go.

Because how else can you remember all those brilliant ideas that strike you on the fly?

7. You find beauty in the ordinary.

Creatives live in the present and are in constant awe of the world around them.

8. You are numb to rejection.

Let’s face it: it’s a hard world out there. If becoming a writer or actor or artist was easy, a lot more people would do it. Getting that dreaded rejection letter stinks at first, but eventually you become able to just shrug it off and go on to the next one.

9. You understand the power of atmosphere.

There is a reason some authors travel to a rustic cabin or sandy beach to write their novels. Some atmospheres are more conducive to creativity than others. Maybe you like to pack up your laptop and go to a coffee shop, downtown bench, or under a tree at the park. Whatever the case may be, you know the locations that boost your creative juices.

10. You think most people have poor taste.

You might find the movies and music most people enjoy to be downright terrible. I don’t know about you, but I believe SADNESS dies every time someone listens to NICKELBACK

11. You are a people-watcher.

Why do people watch TV when real life is infinitely more interesting?

12. You aren’t in it for the money.

Money pays bills but it doesn’t provide happiness. There are much easier ways to make a living. This isn’t about money, it’s about passion.

13. You experience emotional highs and lows.

Your emotional life is not a straight line. Instead, it is more like the path of a roller-coaster full of dips, drops, hills, loops, and twists. Sometimes you might experience an eruption of happiness and a crash to sadness within mere moments of each other. The most painful parts usually find themselves in your art.

14. You seek inspiration.

Inspiration doesn’t happen on its own. Whether it is the opening of an art gallery, a theatrical production, or live music at a downtown bar, you search for inspiration wherever you can find it. It’s nice to know you’re not alone in your desire to create.

15. You have an interesting sense of humor.

Off-color jokes are the best kind of jokes.

16. You evolve like a boss.

An ability to adapt to challenging scenarios is necessary for survival in the creative jungle.

17. You hate stereotypes.

You understand that human beings are way too complicated to be dumped into gender roles or stereotypes.

18. You don’t have a filter.

Don’t you think life would be much more fun if everyone just said what they were thinking with no filter? There is no such thing as TMI (Too Much Information).

19. You take time to think.

Your brain is your greatest asset.

20. You don’t bend to pressure.

Whether it’s a hater who thinks your work of art sucks, a family member who thinks “you should get a real job,” or a friend who thinks your idea “will never work,” you don’t cave to outside pressure. Culled from: The Nigerian Entrepreneur facebook page.

25. You talk too much
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by roufy235(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
nice one
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Genea(f): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Am I creativepls answer d question 4 me
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by emmyw(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Without pride o.
its only number 6. That i don't do/posses.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Originalsly: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
@OP....it's not nice to write about somebody without their permission.........because you didn't put my name you think I wouldn't know this your blog was all about me?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falomo Bridge Art By Nigerian Students Now At The Thames London / Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS / Mermaid Washed Ashore In A Beach At Benin. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.