Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Your Eternal Resting Place - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Eternal Resting Place (462 Views)

"You Are My Resting Place" By Starlingslimnet , Short Audio / Picture Of A Man Resting In His Grave / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Eternal Resting Place by misreal(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
now i am begging people to repent but they always refuse.i pity them becuase when rapture takes place,no one that has affiliation with the world will be raptured.women that wears weave on,my hand no dey una head oh.repent now that they is time.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love God Or You Like Him? / Should Joseph Have Married The Daughter Of A Pagan Priest? / Can A Policeman Be Born Again? (live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.