Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Remaining White Farmers Must Go- Mugabe - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Remaining White Farmers Must Go- Mugabe (1633 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remaining White Farmers Must Go- Mugabe by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Rossikki: My God you're dumb. How old are you even? You don't sound like you're a day older than 12. Do us all a favour and stop posting. You really are stinking up the place with your horse manure.
who asked your age??
Re: Remaining White Farmers Must Go- Mugabe by morpheus24: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Rossikki: You have time, honestly.

Thats why I didn't respond. was like naturalization??
Re: Remaining White Farmers Must Go- Mugabe by RANDY1: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Remaining White Farmers Must Go- Mugabe by morpheus24: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
RANDY1: Laughable .

the truth none the less.
Re: Remaining White Farmers Must Go- Mugabe by LeStylo: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
charlos14:

WOW, I am still surprised at the level of ignorance displayed here.....Those farmers happen to be white Africans.......where the Bleep would they go to?

#dumb-ass Mugabe

What shame dear historian! So who benefited from the obscene largess of apartheid in old Rhodesia?

1 Like

Re: Remaining White Farmers Must Go- Mugabe by charlos14: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
ROSSIKE: White Africans my asssssss. They are the most racist set of people you could ever hope to meet. Since they are white Africans to you, go dash them your village land.
How to make someone fall in love with you

Ohh Rossike, I just happened to come in contact with the biggest A$$hole here!
Explain how racism ends Racism?

1 Like

Re: Remaining White Farmers Must Go- Mugabe by charlos14: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Apatheist:
Thank you.
The level of ignorance here is stifling.
Everyone is praising Mugarbage.
If Europe did it, they'll be shouting racism.

I have always said it mugabe is a dumba$$

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adama Barrow: See New Gambian President Two Wives. / Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff / WWIII Would Come If Russian Tanks Get To Kyiv Says Crosetto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.