Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Are The Procedure To Travel To Botswana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Procedure To Travel To Botswana (1952 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / I Need Botswana Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Procedure To Travel To Botswana by Donvinlander(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hi All,
I am currently in Nigeria and I am planning to go to Botswana, and I am not sure of what the procedures are.

I have a friend in Botswana and he is planning to send an invitation letter, do you think the invitation letter should be addressed to me or to the embassy?

How much will it cost to get the Botswana Visa and How much is the Flight Ticket (If you have any idea).

I will really appreciate your response, Thanks.
Re: What Are The Procedure To Travel To Botswana by larryshow4(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
The High commission of Botswana is at Abuja, and you can easily get all necessary information from them. There is no direct flight, you have to transit at OR Tambo. the visa fee is about 22k naira or something... and its really a quiet and beautiful environment.
Re: What Are The Procedure To Travel To Botswana by Donvinlander(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2014
larryshow4: The High commission of Botswana is at Abuja, and you can easily get all necessary information from them. There is no direct flight, you have to transit at OR Tambo. the visa fee is about 22k naira or something... and its really a quiet and beautiful environment.
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate ur response.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Does 900,000# Worth A Turkey Business Visa? / / / I'm Always Scared To Visit Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.