Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Th - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Th (48403 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Th by kelvinkalu(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sheikwonder:

Mr Jimbadly,sometimes anomalies happen.I've seen Vfl Zagreb,aka Awka Utd (on Nairabet) win the league,I've seen Vfl Bern (Nnewi) go a season without winning.The key is to recognize Vfl is a simulation of d real world.In 2009,derby county finished the epl with 11 points from 38 games,in 95 blackburn won the Epl,in 2012 chelsea finished 6th...
When you bet,be reasonable.Don't expect to hit it all at once.In case you didn't know,know this:the results of matches ARE NOT pre-programmed.They are generated a few seconds after a previous game end. e.g Results for match day 12 come at the end of match day 11,and so on...More to follow...
U have no idea hw much grateful I am for the info, I actually thought the results of matches are pre-programmed.. bt hw did u knw? #jst asking

1 Like

Re: Th by Kokolett(f): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sheikwonder:

Mr Jimbadly,sometimes anomalies happen.I've seen Vfl Zagreb,aka Awka Utd (on Nairabet) win the league,I've seen Vfl Bern (Nnewi) go a season without winning.The key is to recognize Vfl is a simulation of d real world.In 2009,derby county finished the epl with 11 points from 38 games,in 95 blackburn won the Epl,in 2012 chelsea finished 6th...
When you bet,be reasonable.Don't expect to hit it all at once.In case you didn't know,know this:the results of matches ARE NOT pre-programmed.They are generated a few seconds after a previous game end. e.g Results for match day 12 come at the end of match day 11,and so on...More to follow...

Hmm, is your name Akin Alabi by any chance?
Re: Th by pryme(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Kokolett:

Hmm, is your name Akin Alabi by any chance?

Lol. I like the sarcasm.

the truth is playing vfl is like playing roulette, you may win a couple of games this season, then you will think you know it all only for the next season to come with a different ball game u cant comprehend. by the time you know it na villa get you.
why do you think vfl is always advertised on every page of merrybet and nairabet, cos it the fastest wey the bookies can make money.
i have bought all the manuals, Nassyblue's Oguntimi's, Vfl snipper (which is a scam ofcos), all of them. yet their manuals only help is closing my account. am not saying ppl are not making money with it, but if these guys cant come up with a comprehensive system, pls they should keep it under wraps.

1 Like

Re: Th by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
pryme:

Lol. I like the sarcasm.

the truth is playing vfl is like playing roulette, you may win a couple of games this season, then you will think you know it all only for the next season to come with a different ball game u cant comprehend. by the time you know it na villa get you.
why do you think vfl is always advertised on every page of merrybet and nairabet, cos it the fastest wey the bookies can make money.
i have bought all the manuals, Nassyblue's Oguntimi's, Vfl snipper (which is a scam ofcos), all of them. yet their manuals only help is closing my account. am not saying ppl are not making money with it, but if these guys cant come up with a comprehensive system, pls they should keep it under wraps.

VFL contrary to what most people think is extremely profitable... I'm a living testimony to that. Won't drop much details here though. Pryme Have you seen the Updated version of the five team killer win system for sept/oct? Are you still in the secret facebook group? Hit me up on phone.
Re: Th by pryme(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2014
nassyblue:

VFL contrary to what most people think is extremely profitable... I'm a living testimony to that. Won't drop much details here though. Pryme Have you seen the Updated version of the five team killer win system for sept/oct? Are you still in the secret facebook group? Hit me up on phone.

thanks man, but i will start again when in have some money to loose

1 Like

Re: Th by Jimbadly: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
The only people making some money from this thing are those ones selling useless vfl ebooks that purport to teach you how to make unlimited cash from vfl. All are completely useless and will wreck you financially cos you must eventually lose much more than you'll ever gain. Every sane person should steer clear of that vfl.

1 Like

Re: Th by Sheikwonder(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
When i 1st started vfl,it was so good. I remember my fav games used to be london vs amsterdam,then over 50% of their meetings ended in draws,so i foolishly assumed that by betting on draws,i would make a killing. But soon after it stopped working,so i found new patterns. Madrid vs Edingburgh played over 3.5 goals 80% of the time. I switched to that,but after a while it stopped. My whole mentality was programmed into finding trends or game patterns,but soon after it stopped and i had to find a new trend.
As you can guess,i lost money,yet i was not deterred. I was a firm believer in the maxim that all systems can be beaten. So. I got internet connection as well as did research.
I discovered sites such as digibet that stored a database of past vfl games and felt that if i looked deeper i could observe a loop where some games would be repeated and as such take advantage. I saw nothing of such. I tried to observe similar vfl sites around the world to see if there was a time lapse in games so i could capitalize on that,nothing.
My research brought me in touch with a gaming company whose specialty was virtual games. I posed as an internet entrepeuner wishing to establish a gaming site and i had a lengthy conversation with a sales rep.
This was what i learnt:
- Game results for a match are generated in the period between the end of a previous match and the start of a new one. That is, if you place a bet for a game on match day 15 on match day 8,you shouldn't think that the results of day 15 are pre-programmed. The results would be generated at the end of match day 14 just prior to the beginning of the match. The computer code takes various factors into account before generating the score such as form,head to head,the game intensity and continuity.
This is why trends will fail. It is also why accumulations are risky,it is more a matter of luck than skill when you get accumulators right. This is because you factor in patterns,form and head to head while the computer factors much more than that. It is why a team can keep on losing despite the fact that they have not won the past 8 games and you expect they should win. It is why when you predict without playing,you seem to get it right but once stakes are involved you lose.
The system is built to siphon money. It has a 72% advantage for the betting house- imagine the odds you are up against.
My advice for gamblers? No matter how "sure" a bet may seem,never stake too big. When you lose it would seem like the system is out to get you. Stake small,accumulate less,mark your threshold and know when to run.
My advice for non-gamblers?
Like you need any advice, Run!!!

10 Likes

Re: Th by MikkeyJ: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Wao! That was a candid advice. But come to think of it, if the outcome of a match is already generated at the end of the previous match. Don't you think there will be a way the next game can be predicted?
Re: Th by iamblest(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
my fellow nairalnders I want to share with you the two major reason why many punters fail woefully when it comes to Vfl betting.
inconsistencies in strategy and extremely poor money management. my people Vfl can be likened to a battlrfield where you are at war against the virtual world.tell me people if any army goes to war without a concrete strategy on how to defeat the enemy will it be victorious.
Re: Th by charlesashilo: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Proof is here

1 Like

Re: Th by chaloner(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
nassyblue:

blocking me on watsapp won't help u wen we both knw dat dere is nothing like secret facebook group u hav ........ Dnt allow me to hold u on shirt on d way , beta do d right tin .
Re: Th by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Th by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Th by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sheikwonder:
When i 1st started vfl,it was so good. I remember my fav games used to be london vs amsterdam,then over 50% of their meetings ended in draws,so i foolishly assumed that by betting on draws,i would make a killing. But soon after it stopped working,so i found new patterns. Madrid vs Edingburgh played over 3.5 goals 80% of the time. I switched to that,but after a while it stopped. My whole mentality was programmed into finding trends or game patterns,but soon after it stopped and i had to find a new trend.
As you can guess,i lost money,yet i was not deterred. I was a firm believer in the maxim that all systems can be beaten. So. I got internet connection as well as did research.
I discovered sites such as digibet that stored a database of past vfl games and felt that if i looked deeper i could observe a loop where some games would be repeated and as such take advantage. I saw nothing of such. I tried to observe similar vfl sites around the world to see if there was a time lapse in games so i could capitalize on that,nothing.
My research brought me in touch with a gaming company whose specialty was virtual games. I posed as an internet entrepeuner wishing to establish a gaming site and i had a lengthy conversation with a sales rep.
This was what i learnt:
- Game results for a match are generated in the period between the end of a previous match and the start of a new one. That is, if you place a bet for a game on match day 15 on match day 8,you shouldn't think that the results of day 15 are pre-programmed. The results would be generated at the end of match day 14 just prior to the beginning of the match. The computer code takes various factors into account before generating the score such as form,head to head,the game intensity and continuity.
This is why trends will fail. It is also why accumulations are risky,it is more a matter of luck than skill when you get accumulators right. This is because you factor in patterns,form and head to head while the computer factors much more than that. It is why a team can keep on losing despite the fact that they have not won the past 8 games and you expect they should win. It is why when you predict without playing,you seem to get it right but once stakes are involved you lose.
The system is built to siphon money. It has a 72% advantage for the betting house- imagine the odds you are up against.
My advice for gamblers? No matter how "sure" a bet may seem,never stake too big. When you lose it would seem like the system is out to get you. Stake small,accumulate less,mark your threshold and know when to run.

[size=13pt]Nice writeup! I even liked the post. But i have some objections to make.
1st bolded part: Check out m post ---->http://virtualfootballprofits.com/virtual-football-league-faqs-teams-bet/ You would see that there are some teams that can never win a league. Also there are some teams that you can never find on the bottom of a league. So If the system is as "random" as your assertion implies why then is Madrid is very strong team and Bern a poor team? Why then is Stockholm known for goals when pkaying top flight teams? True you may be right. But the VFL also follows real world patterns. There are top teams, middle class teams and low-flight teams.

2nd bolded part: 72%? I disagree. How did you come about that figure? What calculations did you use? You should please enlighten me more about that sire.

3rd bolded part: Run. If VFL is so money-sucking and has no strategy you can follow, then what would you call Baba Ijebu where people feel they "forecast" numbers when in reality these numbers are randomly drawn?[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Th by pietre(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
MikkeyJ:
Wao! That was a candid advice. But come to think of it, if the outcome of a match is already generated at the end of the previous match. Don't you think there will be a way the next game can be predicted?

Bro I tire ooo.. this thing is programmed before the league even start or the day even start..
Re: Th by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sheikwonder:
This was what i learnt:

pietre:

Bro I tire ooo.. this thing is programmed before the league even start or the day even start..

Programmed before the day starts or after a matchday is not my concern. All i know is I make my cash.
Re: Th by pietre(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
nassyblue:

Programmed before the day starts or after a matchday is not my concern. All i know is I make my cash.

That is the koko..drop how you do it and make all of us jolly together.
Re: Th by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Th by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Brother abeg ride on!
Re: Th by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2015
pietre:

mailed u.
Re: Th by kingcomet(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2015
blue. I mailed you. I wan follow chop o
Re: Th by glittergold: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
email me too canice.philips@gmail.com
Re: Th by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Th by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Th by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
2odds won... smiley

1 Like

Re: Th by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Th by pmann2(m): 6:19am On Oct 30, 2015
If you don't want to DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME, quietly quit VFL, don't even whisper it to anybody. If you cry of SCAM and yet you are still playing VFL, then you probably don't know the meaning of SCAM because VFL is a big scam in disguise. I don't want to go detailed about VFL but like they say a word is enough for the wise. QUIT VFL TODAY AND NEVER LOOK BACK.
Re: Th by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2015
ok
Re: Th by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Merrybet is Naija's fastest paying-out bookmaker!!Register with us and make money online!!!Click here to start http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate105177
Re: Th by pmann2(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2015
nassyblue:
Lol. One man's food. Another man's poison.

Please don't make me talk before i know more than you can possibly comprehend.
Re: Th by tkatechy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
nassyblue:
Lol. One man's food. Another man's poison.

Ehhh bro, it nt funny ooo, I transferred 3000 naira to your account last nite, for Dat five team killer vfl ebook stuff, I send my details and screenshots as evidence of payment, till now 1:13pm,have not received any reply nor my ebook from you. What is rong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki / Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.