Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners (63131 Views)

The Risks Of Having Multiple Sex Partners / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Aitee1: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2014
U sure undecided
Badmushazan: That one no consign me .... Jst passing by
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2014
bknight:

grin grin grin I jst had to quote this. Lynpetra u definitely got urself a huge fan with this one. For being real.

SEE THIS MUMU TOO. SMH
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by complete1(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

YOU NO GO DIE BETTER. OMO ALE OMO IRAN KIRAN.
hahaha,,am not going to exchange words wif u,go see ur doctor for ur meds ok,now b a good boy nd don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by durella4(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:
SHE'S A HARLOT. EVERY THING SHE SAYS IS TRUE. GO UTAKO GARAGE BY 8PM YOU WILL SEE HER HAVING QUICKIE BESIDE AN EMPTY BUS

Come on dear!!!!! ve seen alot of gals n ve cum across gals who bhave dis way but lukin closely 90% of dem re nt wat d say d re.U may meet sumbody like her who says i ve slept with almost all d guyz on facebuk but if u move closer 2 dem u will discover dat d re virgins BUT d 1s who pretend here on NL re d 1s dat maybe d baddest!!!!

#Talkin frm xperience#

7 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Tchibexs: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2014
am maried o
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Cecediva(f): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Ok oooo.
Let me put it this way,"I am still on the road to spiritual recovery" grin grin grin

Just like you too,No body is perfect. smiley
Lol @ spiritual recovery grin

Dats true nobody is perfect kiss

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2014
complete1: ;DI THINK I LIKE THIS GIRL CALLED lynpetra,she is just too straight!!abeg girl don't mind all those assholes bashing u,the[b]y run away from sex[/b] nd end up masturbating every night with the pics of the guy/girl they should have walked up to

My dear,I be woman.People re not just who they are.That's just the ways of the world here in Nigeria.When you see what they do behind close doors,you go run. grin cheesy.As for me,sometimes I like to spice tori. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Aitee1: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2014
Chaiii...ami atak eka me ette shocked
lynpetra: I dey come.
Condoms are not 100% percent secured.Best is abstinence from sex.
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by CodedTobx(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2014
Noted!!!
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2014
Aitee1: Chaiii...ami atak eka me ette shocked

Translate please.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2014
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.

You av to be the craziest bitch on the planet.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Translate please.

IT MEANS CHANGE YOUR WAYS AND STOP SHARING YOUR PUSSSY AROUND undecided undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

IT MEANS CHANGE YOUR WAYS AND STOP SHARING YOUR PUSSSY AROUND undecided undecided

Noted!
But I don't want to change.Is that a threat to your life? wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by IAMBREEZY: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2014
Hmmm
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Superstar007(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Translate please.

It means "This one dn useless to the parent"
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

YOU DARE NOT TRADE WORDS WITH ME. THINK ABOUT THE SHAME YOU BROUGHT UPON UR FAMILY FOR FUCCCKING AND TELLING. NO IOTA OF SENSE AND IF I WERE GOD I WONT GRANT THAT NONSENSE YOU WERE REQUESTING. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE NUMBER OF LARGE COCCKS YOU DEVOUR WEEKLY IN ABUJA. ASHAWWO undecided undecided
. Do you really have to take things personal? Or you are just having fun? Women like you don't know how to correct people, you make them worse. Take a chill pill please and get to work.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Boland(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

I don't get you... Your moniker is a joke and ur profile pic too, including your signature and you are here spewing sh*t.... I think you have a huge problem #Seriously...

7 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by searay(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2014
Please is having girls multiple?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

IWOR TI YAWERE O. FLATTY
Sorry plz translate. I knew my coment did not in anyway insult you neither do i intend to do so.
I appologise for posting in vanacular.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Aitee1: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2014
It means I like u grin will u marry my bro?
lynpetra:

Translate please.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by CharlieMaria(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2014
No one consider's the injury done to God's majesty and the immortal soul by Illicit sex here. It is more deadly than all the diseases in the world put together. Let's all join hands and preach ABSTINENCE not CONDOM. "Most souls go to hell because of the sin of the flesh", OUR LADY OF FATIMA. PRAY YOUR ROSARY TO CONQUER THIS SIN.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=Superstar007]

It means "This one dn useless to the parent"[/quote

Oh...k. wink
Thanks for the explanation.
smiley
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Hahahhahahahaha......I dough my hate for you.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2014
Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2014
drlawizle:

You av to be the craziest [s][/s]bitch on the planet.
She is
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by phonetics: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2014
Cecediva: No...you are a religious person but not a christian. kiss kiss

@Cecediva: Wow, Succinctly said!!!

And Religion can NEVER lead to a Transformed Life( a la ABSTINENCE)
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by sleekch1c(f): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Noted!
But I don't want to change.Is that a threat to your life? wink wink wink

Hey bae...did u by any chance collect that lady's toy? Pls give back so the invectives will stop...they make my eyes hurt grin cheesy

Abi she has a crush on u undecided

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by HerexG(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2014
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Strongbest(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2014
Yoney007: Why multiple sex partners?? And you still call your private parts "private"...HELL NO!!! Its a public walk way.

Hey, I wish we could get everyone out there to reason this way. Like seriously, why share your body with everyone or anybody that comes your way, when you are not a toilet? Even some toilets are used privately. God bless you sis and I pray you continue to treasure your body even much more.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2014
sleekch1c:

Hey bae...did u by any chance collect that lady's toy? Pls give back so the invectives will stop...they make my eyes hurt grin cheesy

Abi she has a crush on u undecided

Naa.
No be woman ooooo,na guy o.
He quotes me whenever I make crazy remarks,and he always show his bitterness.

Anyway,if na babe,I no no Wetin I do her o.I didn't take her toy cos I don't do toys.And if she is having a crush on me,she better stay the a queue.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2014
cheesy
searay: Please is having girls multiple?
No my son, not at all...
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2014
Yoney007: Why multiple sex partners?? And you still call your private parts "private"...HELL NO!!! Its a public walk way.

As if u have only one. Girls like u have a long list of bfs...lets say minimum of ten...and yet still do shakara to some other guys (new chikers) believing they still have "private part" when (according to u) was already a public walk way.

Btw, the topic looks more like female is its target. Girls/Ladies, read and learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.