Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

Best Naija Music Duo Ever! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Naija Music Duo Ever! (1512 Views)

Music Duo, Danfo Drivers Speak On Their Absence From The Music Scene / PHOTOS: Skales, Sheyman, Jaywon Party With Music Duo, El-phlex / Duncan Mighty's New Album. Best Naija Album This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by bluenubian(f): 5:19am On Jul 17, 2006
well maybe not the best ever, but in this era of music we are in, in naija

i jus saw their videos today and i swear am their biggest fan, and OMG, i can say proudly that this is the best music of naija hiphop era, i ve seen so far, they sing in their language but add a touch of pidgin english, i say they are the best cause they are very original, their dance is a mix of at least 5 popular kind of dances, they are funny, entertaining and talented, and best of all they are not trying to copy anyone else. i couldnt stopp dancing and laughing mind u i fell like 20 times trying to learn the dance moves. i google them and all i found was one video on utube. Enjoy!! and tell me what u think!!, plus if anyone has their music could u pls try to contact me. i ll d really appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VrFQqYJ5-Y
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by Oracle(m): 12:20am On Jul 18, 2006
They're actually great but they're not the best, we've got other duos like P-Square.
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by bluenubian(f): 5:30am On Jul 18, 2006
yeah been there done that, at least u dont see them jumping around copying lil jon and usher or like styl plus copying P.diddy. they are so original, they rep naija well
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by ddizzle(f): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2006
yah p square better be careful all their songs apart from busy body are jst imitatin other artists copyright laws will destroy them if they are not careful
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by Oracle(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2006
hey i don't get you guys
bluenubian:

yeah been there done that, at least u don't see them jumping around copying lil jon and usher or like styl plus copying P.diddy. they are so original, they rep naija well

ddizzle:

yah p square better be careful all their songs apart from busy body are jst imitatin other artists copyright laws will destroy them if they are not careful

What do you mean copying?
i don't see any copied stuff in their music
who did they copy in these songs OMOGE MI, SAY YOUR LOVE, TEMPTATION or even OGA POLICE
you guys had better be careful what you say
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by ikamefa(f): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2006
oh my God i think am in love(sorry shag) kiss
this kerewa song got me rolling ma hips
the song is awesome kiss
are this guys from the tiv tribe? .*think i got a thing for tiv men now* tongue
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by Eastcoast(f): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2006
Psquare aint original. i don't think you need anybody to tell you that. Their moves etc. The only thing that makes them unique in nigeria is that they are the only one doing what they do. Assuming they were abroad, they would be a terrible disaster
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by Oracle(m): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2006
If you're talking about their dancesteps, a whole lot of people do that.
but we're talking about their music. I'll like you guys to tell me who they copied.
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by bluenubian(f): 5:46am On Jul 20, 2006
i love p square and styl plus, but if u compare them to this group zule zoo, i ll dump styl- square in a heart beat. i love this guys.
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by diddy4(m): 5:46am On Jul 20, 2006
p-square all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by bluenubian(f): 5:48am On Jul 20, 2006
abeg commot jare with ur usher copying freaks. if i wanted to see a usher video, i know where to go, BET!!!
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by ddizzle(f): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2006
Oracle:

hey i don't get you guys
What do you mean copying?
i don't see any copied stuff in their music
who did they copy in these songs OMOGE MI, SAY YOUR LOVE, TEMPTATION or even OGA POLICE
you guys had better be careful what you say

even everybody knws it mami, cool down and face it, listen to the story song and then listen to nellys my place, they are known for that! im not saying they dont have talent but pls they should be original their song get sqaured screamed usher from the beginning! aint fighting or nothing bt tell dem boyz to be original
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by bluenubian(f): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2006
tell it like it is girl, did they forget say we be naija people and we not stupid,
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by diddy4(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2006
i like p-square anyday anytime anywhere . p-square rockkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssss. everybody get squareddddddd
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by bluenubian(f): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2006
diddy u might as well tatoo them on ur head, dem dey pay u?, this thread is about zule zoo and the only time u post after me is when i say anything styl plus, chei
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by diddy4(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2006
p-square rocksssssssssssssssssssss

blue they rock for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. yu take it to the left, to the right to the front and bring it back baby.

p-square babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by bluenubian(f): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2006
kerewa kerewa kerewa
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by debosky(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2006
zule-zoo hmm, they are original i'll give them that, the best duo? i dunno, but they're pretty good at what they do,

and they ooze naija in their lyrics, dance and outfits

p-square and styl-plus are good, but not enough 'naija flavor' for them to appeal outside naija, though styl-plus are doing more in that than p-square

i still got love for by boys peter and paul, but in originality zule-zoo beats them hands down.

blue lets go do some kerewa of our own wink wink
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by diddy4(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2006
kwere sucks as hell. they make me puke. suckerssssssssss
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by bluenubian(f): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2006
u jus mad cause more people like my boiz diddy tongue

was up hubby kiss, been working like hell, how u been
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by diddy4(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2006
those guys suck as hell. what are they thinking huh? that it is a comedy show or what. abeg make them go retire cuzz there career don end be that.
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by debosky(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2006
i've been good, missing u like crazy kiss kiss, been working hard too

diddy i aint to crazy about the lyrics, but peeps love the song, plus they are very original and funny too.
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by diddy4(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2006
i want originality with substance not some dumb as village boys opening mouth to say trash. they were repeating there chorus throughout the damn bloody song. no steady tune. if this was audio and not video i bet not all u guys juming here will like it. if i wann@ watch comedy i will go for friends and not some local guys.

dbosky how far for that stuff? u don collect am?
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by bluenubian(f): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2006
diddy collect what?
Re: Best Naija Music Duo Ever! by diddy4(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2006
blue blue bue. when u go keep your nose one place ehhh? grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Hip Hop Squad Do U Think Is The Best In Nigeria / I Need Tosin Martins, Ayan Jesu Contacts / Analysis Of Dorobucci Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.