Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me (4497 Views)

Fuel Consumption Reduction Using Camphor / I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised / Camphor In The Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by areascatter(m): 1:05am On Jul 04, 2014
How effective is the use of camphor in the tank to help clean injector and makes car to speed very high, is dat true? Pls i need help.
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by elipheleh(m): 2:14am On Jul 04, 2014
k
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by lonelydora: 4:27am On Jul 04, 2014
Please ignore that advice, simple.
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 04, 2014
Palm oil works better.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 04, 2014
Siena: Palm oil works better.
No, the OP should mix the palm oil with salt and pour the mixture into his fuel tank. It works best cheesy
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2014

Lol
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by Shagati(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
lomomike: No, the OP should mix the palm oil with salt and pour the mixture into his fuel tank. It works best cheesy

Hahahaha! grin grin grin
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by Piyke: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
lomomike: No, the OP should mix the palm oil with salt and pour the mixture into his fuel tank. It works best cheesy

You guys just cracked me up now. lol
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by areascatter(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Piyke:

You guys just cracked me up now. lol
HA HA HA HA hA ha ha ha ha
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2014

Bros don vex!
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
area scatter: How effective is the use of camphor in the tank to help clean injector and makes car to speed very high, is dat true? Pls i need help.

Who knows, maybe there's a chemical side effect of this that actually work shut you don't want to take that chance.

So don't and instead buy the proper fuel additive if deemed necessary. I personally don't believe in fuel injectors cleaners.

If your injectors are really dirty then take them out and send them out to be cleaned and calibrated.
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by inze(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
CityNG:

Who knows, maybe there's a chemical side effect of this that actually work shut you don't want to take that chance.

So don't and instead buy the proper fuel additive if deemed necessary. I personally don't believe in fuel injectors cleaners.

If your injectors are really dirty then take them out and send them out to be cleaned and calibrated.

Best response so far.

Op might not reason your sarcasm and end up taking it as an instruction, which we all know is very disastrous.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:25am On Jul 05, 2014
area scatter:
HA HA HA HA hA ha ha ha ha

He gets it.

inze:

Best response so far.

Op might not reason your sarcasm and end up taking it as an instruction, which we all know is very disastrous.
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by deife(m): 12:11am On Jul 07, 2014
inze:

Best response so far.

I absolutely concur. Inze, my guy, how you dey? Quite an age!
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by inze(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2014
deife:

I absolutely concur. Inze, my guy, how you dey? Quite an age!

Am Great. Thank God
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by clemz85(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
pls can a dirty carborator cause prolong ignition? the car does chem chem chem as if battery but it continues even when the ba3 must have charged!!!!!!! and it is electric carborator
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
clemz85: pls can a dirty carborator cause prolong ignition? the car does chem chem chem as if battery but it continues even when the ba3 must have charged!!!!!!! and it is electric carborator

Chem chem chem! Hillarious lol I'm loving this thread
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by cardoctor(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
You better be careful because you could end up melting the plastics on your fuel pump and injector nozzles. Whoever gave you this advise surely does not like you cos all you will eventually end up having will be endless engine problems and trips to the mechanics. Your catalytic converter may also get damaged as well as your o2 sensors.

Run for your life is my best advice.

Car-Doctor.
Re: I Was Asked To Put Camphor Into My Tank. Pls Help Me by rocgirl: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yes you should.
Your fuel tank has been invaded by cockcroaches, don't forget sprinkling ota pia-pia on it for maximum results.
gringringringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help To Confirm If My BMW E46 Engine is Dead. / Toyota Corolla 2011/2012 Users Advise / Honda City Or Honda Civic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.