Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University (37698 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Neldrizzy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
i de come make i watch por.n movie b4 i comont
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
searay: Is there no barber or comb in Hong Kong?
grin
searay: Is there no barber or comb in Hong Kong?

haha..you really got me laughing , i was going to ask similar question ....

his choice i suppose ...

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
though drop-out & "successful" , its pivotal we all go to school no matter what . You get to know know & harness your true drive / passion there .

#oo man know thyself .

1luv.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Even a drop-out still has hope!
Drop-out doesn't mean he is not knowledgeable. Indeed, good percentage of those who are schooling in Nigeria are below drop-out's standard in many cases because there is no good one in Nigerian universities. I can bet you this man can do better than 90% of Nigerian university graduates in that particular field. Many can barely make good sentences here not to make mention of writing a book accepted by the international community.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by simdam500(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dhortunn: Inspirational! I'm very certain that some folks reading this, are already thinking about dropping out from school. Lol! One man's food is another man's poison.
oh nah... It what works for you might not work for me... sad
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by revelationuche: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by englishmart(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
slimmy05: Are you smart at all?
eh?
You say Wetin?
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by taurus21: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
kennygee: shocked

Similar to Christian Grey, and he is cute too.
Christian Grey of Fifty Shades of Grey?
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Xyge(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
One word. Commendable. But WHY he dropped out midway wasn't stated.
Looks cr.azy in those locks on his head. But WHY?angry
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Anthrophile(m): 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Follow your instinct. Instinct is the nose of the mind.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nicepoker(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Smartsyn: am dropping out today, who knows, I might become a governor tomorrow.
lazy citizen
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nicepoker(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
kennygee: shocked

Similar to Christian Grey, and he is cute too.
he is married. Don't even think twice
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Toyatc: 3:19am On Jul 05, 2014
slimmy05: Onyeka got a scholarship to school in czech, after his travel to India, where he took time to write 'Abyssinian Boy'. He didn't just drop out. I didn't like his perception or world view and we've had several counter argument on facebook back then. Very stubborn and arrogant man smiley

That makes two of us. We argued it out some time ago on fb. No hating though, but the guy is jst .......
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2014
He dropped out to pursue his dreams and not to be a musician or gangstar.

Danhumprey: Even a drop-out still has hope!
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Danhumprey: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2014
all4naija: Drop-out doesn't mean he is not knowledgeable. Indeed, good percentage of those who are schooling in Nigeria are below drop-out's standard in many cases because there is no good one in Nigerian universities. I can bet you this man can do better than 90% of Nigerian university graduates in that particular field. Many can barely make good sentences here not to make mention of writing a book accepted by the international community.
You've just said my mind!
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Danhumprey: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2014
nkpom mpko: better than all these half baked, degree buying illiterate paper carrying so called graduates, looking for who to sleep with to get a job, where they can go and be redundant, and unproductive there by wasting tax payers money and drawing the country backwards. Yes he is a dropout and its no crime and once you are focused and you have life there is hope.
I never said being a drop-out is a crime! On the contrary,I'd admire a drop-out with good brain and intelligence.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Danhumprey: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2014
davidylan:

A talented drop out, not just any drop out.
Yea!
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by madridsta007(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2014
segun544: Tribalism at its very peak!!!! My 'Nigerian brother' would have been appropriate

Is he wrong in anyway by the 'Igbo brother' assertion?

While correct, I find the assertion unimportant and I am surprised that people pick on mundane things.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Dcmg(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2014
tuffgongjo: .some don't even go to school.Faraday$thomas edison are examples.
Abraham Lincoln left school at 12 and later became The President
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Ernestbukky(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2014
congratulations. keep pursuing
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by Dcmg(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Baby mama:

Just like Chinua Achebe and Chimamanda Adichie went in to study medicine ,we all know what happened eventually.
I applaud people who pursue their true passion
Ya!Just Like GEJ,he studied zoology but now he is the president of Nigeria following his passion in chopping oil money.
Chai,i applaud Gej.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by uzoexcel(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
stop hating grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
uzolexis:

yeah i know him personally,i agree he's arrogant but smart and he's an atheist. Always trying to force his atheist views on people around him.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by uzoexcel(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
plzzzzz...not to burst ur bubble, some of the aforementioned guys mentioned here 'dropped out' not due to poverty or what-nots but because they got better offers/scholarships elsewhere!!!!and mentioning the fact that someone dropped out from law to study history is actually quite PATRONIZING to history students around the world...ffs, he read history in OXFORD!!!!what else is higher

lemme ask u, if u was in ur first year in a federal university, with ur university been on strike and then u get the opportunity to further ur education on scholarship/tuition free in europe or in the US, will u think twice about this chance?

aryzgreat: Drop outs are making it oooo! Why didn't I drop out from unizik then?

Ojukwu dropped out frm law and read history, today he is a hero!

Chinua achebe and chimamanda both dropped out frm medicine and read litearture, today they are literally giants!

Moral of the story, follow ur hrt! Ur passion and ur interest!

If u be mai suya, do am well, if u be arm robber rob am well, don't let anini be more famous dan u.

Congrats dropouts!
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by uzolexis(f): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
uzoexcel: stop hating grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Hating ke...from what i'm seeing I think you want to join the atheist grp...don't try it or else we'll disown you
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by uzoexcel(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
THE ATHEISTS ARE THE 'TRUTH' grin grin grin
uzolexis:
Hating ke...from what i'm seeing I think you want to join the atheist grp...don't try it or else we'll disown you
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by uzolexis(f): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
uzoexcel: THE ATHEISTS ARE THE 'TRUTH' grin grin grin

Choi...obodo oyibo has corrupted my brother
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by SenatorJames(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
Smartsyn: am dropping out today, who knows, I might become a governor tomorrow.
You mean like ......... State Governor (2003-2007)? Goodluck to you, and Patience for you.
Re: University Of Nigeria 'UNN' Dropout Made A Lecturer By Hong Kong University by kennynelcon(m): 12:38am On Jul 06, 2014
I never knew UNN offers anthropology as a course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls / Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction / 188 Students Bag First Class Honours At Covenant University's 12th Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.