Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? (891 Views)

A Finnish Man Looking For A Life-long Relationship / I Need Advice. I Have Been In A Relationshio For 5years. / Why Would A Man Leave His Woman After A Long Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? by Yungwizzzy28(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2014
Have you ever been in such a relationship and still retain the love for your partner?

This story I saw online will surprise you
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? by Tallesty1(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2014
Total waste of time.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? by Agybabe(f): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2014
Tallesty1: Total waste of time.

Gbam! And +100 likes

Waste of time especially for a girl. Love my left n.y.an.sh! tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? by Dubemkelly(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
by long distance relationship u mean to say u stay in Festac and ur girl stays in Lekki or Ikeja? cos that's basically what a long r/ship is and I advise u restrategise the r/ship as much as distance remains a barrier. Lasgidi traffic

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? by dyttt: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
awon oniyeye
ema tan ra yin
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? by Yungwizzzy28(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
I dated Cynthia for five years without seeing her, I waited for her all the while she was in the UK doing her masters now she's back and our wedding is next month!!

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? by ideology(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy28: I dated Cynthia for five years without seeing her, I waited for her all the while she was in the UK doing her masters now she's back and our wedding is next month!!

life is basically what we make out of it.
If both parties are committed, u got nothing to fear. Thank God she's back and accepted to marry you.
After the wedding, the number of years you waited is Irrelevant.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? by Medunah: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
I know someone who date￳d her husband for 8yrs+ (dey started dating wen she was in yr1 in skul) before dey finally tied the knots but then again, u might wait 4 ur partner for 8yrs nd den both of u loose interest in d rltnshp nd call it quit, which means u wasted good 8yrs. Jz because it worked 4 them doesnt mean it will work 4 you. It depends on the people involved
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? by Medunah: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
But y wait that long jz to make up ur mind about marrying someone?? After like 2-4yrs into d relatnshp, nd u still dnt know if dats d person u wanna spend the rest of ur life with, u guys are not meant to be, if u ask me
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Long Relationship For 5years ? by Yungwizzzy28(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Do Flirting While Single Make One Faithful When Married? / Luv After Wedding/durin Marriage...how True??? / 10 Amazing Stories Of Love That Will Break Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.