Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! (22963 Views)

Journalists In Tipper Truck For Ghana’s 59th Independence Day / Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 239th Independence Day! / The Richest Families In America (usa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by GoodBoi1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
myspnigeria:

has ur comparison added any progress to 9ja? Rome wasn't built in a day n so 9ja can't attain USA status in a year... calling someone's opinion foolish jst shows how morally bankrupt u r.
good example... Now that's something I rarely see in western forums.
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by tellwisdom: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Rexnegro:

ask Google mumu

Another nimcompoo.
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Billyonaire: Without America, there would have been no internet and there will be no Nairaland.

God Bless the USA.

The inventor of the internet is Sir Tim Berners-Lee. He is British, not American.
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
kennygee: It's fire works day.

I have a dream that one day. Nigerians will look forward to 1st of October like Americans look forward to 4th of July.
That's nice of you. You are so patriotic. Happy birthday to USA.
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by GoodBoi1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Students cheating in exam is normal, all for the certificate; our police can't behave in a civilized manner, if a thief is called mob wants to lynch him, corruption is the nations identity, we just love shortcuts... We will get there
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
paris10: Another day of crime for the AA. Ignorant and silly ones among them will start shooting everyone before dawn.
So, only African Americans shoots and commit crimes in US. That's unbelievable.
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by justi4jesu(f): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
God bless Amelica grin
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
where was nigeria 238 year ago ?
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Olucheye: When God Will Turn Around The Captivity Of Nigeria, It Will Be Like As If United States Of America Is Dreaming........

1Naira = $10 Dollars

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!

However, Happy Independence Day To America.
1 dollar = 100 Japanese Yen .
you guys are bunch of ignoramus . the exchange rate has nothing to do with using the fvcking oil money to build Effective power station, good roads, organized housing, schools , Hospitals etc.
even if 1 naira = 200 dollars ,Nigerians would still queue up at the embassy to migrate to Sweden,Germany,Canada,USA,Australia,New Zealand,Japan etc. because you are not using your brains . use your fvcking brains [Law ,Order and Oragnization] (effective power station,good roads,organized housing, schools , hospitals etc ).
If I were the president of nigeria,I would turn it into a first world nation within 5 years even if Nigeria had no Oil. nigerians are Cowards queuing up at embassies .you are currently reading this from a first world nation built by a White man,you are a coward slave .
give me the Power and watch me transform Nigeria into a first world nation within 5 years .
I am Proud to be American .God Bless the United States Of America the Great . -- protect our borders from illegals and kick all dirty illegal wetbacks out. Annex Canada and Greenland and turn the provinces into states .Annex Bahamas islands and merge it with Florida.Annex Baja California . Move Washington DC to a piece of land carved out of Northwest Nebraska .

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by EKPETI(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
God Bless USA, God bless NIGERIA!!!

God loves u all.
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
zz
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
God bless america, God Bless Nigeria, God Bless us all

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by paris10: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Lucasbalo: So, only African Americans shoots and commit crimes in US. That's unbelievable.

Well, this is what they do every 4th of July, and every other day. White people do random shooting, but ignorant asss AA just kill one another for no obvious reason.
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by judedwriter(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
God bless AMERICA! God help NIGERIA! grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by DaGC(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Happy 4th of July to the 'Land of the free, and the home of the brave'.
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by lebesgue(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
dsonofmaan:

The inventor of the internet is Sir Tim Berners-Lee. He is British, not American.

He is not the inventor of the Internet; he is the inventor of the world wide web. The world wide web is a subset of the Internet. The latter was invented in the 60s. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet.
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by imperiouxx(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
coded01: Happy Independence Day To All Americans!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy Independence Day To All Nigerian-Born Americans!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy Independence Day To All African-Born Americans!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy Independence Day To All Foriegn-Born Americans!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why you no greet we American immigrants but only born Americans? cry

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by gebest: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
CAN NIGERIA EVER DEVELOPE LIKE USA IN D NEXT 200 YRS?
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by fubbyy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
kennygee: It's fire works day.

I have a dream that one day. Nigerians will look forward to 1st of October like Americans look forward to 4th of July.
na biafra we want
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by DocAdray(f): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Happy Independence to them.
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by uzolexis(f): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
uppercut113: 1 dollar = 100 Japanese Yen .
you guys are bunch of ignoramus . the exchange rate has nothing to do with using the fvcking oil money to build Effective power station, good roads, organized housing, schools , Hospitals etc.
even if 1 naira = 200 dollars ,Nigerians would still queue up at the embassy to migrate to Sweden,Germany,Canada,USA,Australia,New Zealand,Japan etc. because you are not using your brains . use your fvcking brains [Law ,Order and Oragnization] (effective power station,good roads,organized housing, schools , hospitals etc ).
If I were the president of nigeria,I would turn it into a first world nation within 5 years even if Nigeria had no Oil. nigerians are Cowards queuing up at embassies .you are currently reading this from a first world nation built by a White man,you are a coward slave .
give me the Power and watch me transform Nigeria into a first world nation within 5 years .
I am Proud to be American .God Bless the United States Of America the Great . -- protect our borders from illegals and kick all dirty illegal wetbacks out. Annex Canada and Greenland and turn the provinces into states .Annex Bahamas islands and merge it with Florida.Annex Baja California . Move Washington DC to a piece of land carved out of Northwest Nebraska .

what kind of rubbish is this one saying angry angry

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Emmanuel602(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Billyonaire: Without America, there would have been no internet and there will be no Nairaland.

God Bless the USA.
the internet was invented in Switzerland at CERN
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
uzolexis:

what kind of rubbish is this one saying angry angry
shut up biatch! suck my hairy balls.
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by uzolexis(f): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
shut up biatch! suck my hairy balls.

Ewww...God forbid
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
paris10:

Well, this is what they do every 4th of July, and every other day. White people do random shooting, but ignorant asss AA just kill one another for no obvious reason.
And ignorant whites don't kill each other every day too?. Crime is colorless. Being here long enough to know that. Black on Black crime just get magnified while oyhers are not magnified.
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by cheguevera: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
SMOKIN BOMB AS.S WEED FEELING CRUCIAL.. BARBECUE NITE AWAITS ME
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by aariwa(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
where re america haterz,,ozo emeka and co LOL
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by coded01: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
imperiouxx:

Why you no greet we American immigrants but only born Americans? cry

Abeg no vex padi mi! *Modified* wink

How your side? cheesy
Re: Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! by chiimdee: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Olucheye: When God Will Turn Around The Captivity Of Nigeria, It Will Be Like As If United States Of America Is Dreaming........

1Naira = $10 Dollars[/i

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!

[i]However, Happy Independence Day To America.

I blve u bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Confirm Plan To Form New Confederation / Grace Mugabe Claims She Beat Up South Africa Model To Protect Herself / Pope Declares Mankind Is 'experiencing The Outbreak Of World War Three'(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.