Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479141 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2017
blessedqueen:

U shall have d grace ooo cux I need those hot legs like kilode

Lols. Amen ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Kelvdimeji:
@ Oga Strongbest, Good afternoon. I just discovered this thread, this is exactly what I am looking for. Please help me out here, I want to go into organic juice packaging like pineapple and orange. Please suggest an organic/natural way of preserving the juices for like 20 days so as to prevent spoilage and maybe fermentation on the part of pineapple juice.

Do you know of any natural preservative that can be used?

For the artificial preservatives, how safe are they and please, do you know any?

Heyllo Sir, you are welcome to our thread.

I would like to make some suggestion but first, I need to know your method of packing. Like, is it going to be canned, sealed in nylon or bottled (plastic bottling).

Though, not usually very easy to preserve for too long but with some efforts we can try. You may only need to do a little experiment to know which works best for you.

Meanwhile, let me know your method of packaging first.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2017
blessedqueen:
@kelvdimeji, I use sorbate.... But I know our oga will have a beta solution

Nice suggestion as usual Ma'am. Though 'PS3' (potassium Sorbate) isn't actually organic, it's a chemical and I guess Op is trying to avoid chemical preservatives.

unfortunately, it's used by many food drink producers. I would say it's the next most used in food drinks to sodium benzoate.

I will be very honest with us, they have side effects especially when over used.

Thanks always.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2017
TABLE OF CONTENTs

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (Chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Contents of the old one (1ST EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard powder

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Medicated soap

16. Toilet soap

17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook

1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK

1. baby oil

2. pink oil hair cream

3. hair styling gel

4. nail paint remover

5. nail glue remover

6. gel air freshener

7. anointing oil (goya formula)

8. dusting powder (medicated powder)

9. facial powder (fashion powder)

10. After shave cream (unisex)

This goes for N2,000 only.

I'm so jealous of our 3rd ebook, I call it the "3D", cheesy

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call:

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks for welcoming me Sir Oga Strongbest. The method of packaging is using of Plastic bottles. Thanks once again.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2017
Strongbest:

Nice suggestion as usual Ma'am. Though 'PS3' (potassium Sorbate) isn't actually organic, it's a chemical and I guess Op is trying to avoid chemical preservatives.

unfortunately, it's used by many food drink producers. I would say it's the next most used in food drinks to sodium benzoate.

I will be very honest with us, they have side effects especially when over used.

Thanks always.

Great dats y I was waiting for Ur response cux u might av a better suggestion so wot do u propose sum1 use cux I make smoothie though mine finishes dat day but must be chilled for it not to spoil

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Kelvdimeji:
Thanks for welcoming me Sir Oga Strongbest. The method of packaging is using of Plastic bottles. Thanks once again.

Anytime Sir.

Well, try this:

- Citric acid --------1/2 spoon

- Salt------------------1/2 spoon

Add the above to each 1 liter of juice.

For experimental purpose, do this:

- Citric acid-----------1/8 spoon

-Salt--------------------1/8 spoon

You simply dissolve them in very little water and to the juice. (You could add directly but you will have to stir very well till everything dissolves)

Use the above for 1/4 litre of the juice. Just to see how long it lasts.

Citric acid is very safe, don't mind the way it sounds.

Another method is the pasteurization which is a bit technical and may require a bit of writing (instruction).

I'm going to have to write you a piece on that if you'll pay me for it though. Smile.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
blessedqueen:

Great dats y I was waiting for Ur response cux u might av a better suggestion so wot do u propose sum1 use cux I make smoothie though mine finishes dat day but must be chilled for it not to spoil

As above ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Strongbest:

Anytime Sir.

Well, try this:

- Citric acid --------1/2 spoon

- Salt------------------1/2 spoon

Add the above to each 1 liter of juice.

For experimental purpose, do this:

- Citric acid-----------1/8 spoon

-Salt--------------------1/8 spoon

You simply dissolve them in very little water and to the juice. (You could add directly but you will have to stir very well till everything dissolves)

Use the above for 1/4 litre of the juice. Just to see how long it lasts.

Citric acid is very safe, don't mind the way it sounds.

Another method is the pasteurization which is a bit technical and may require a bit of writing (instruction).

I'm going to have to write you a piece on that if you'll pay me for it though. Smile.

Thanks.

Very much appreciated Sir. Thank you.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kelvdimeji:

Very much appreciated Sir. Thank you.

My pleasure Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Sorry, I'm using a very small phone so the picture quality is very wonderful. Lols.

Just wanted to show us some pix from our pink lips production.

I have a great offer for us. If you want to be our distributors, you can let us know which plan suits you better.

Deal1:

We simply produce and you put your own stickers (label). That's the name of your company etc.

Deal 2:

We supply you with our stickers and you simply resell.

We have two different containers just as shown below:

1. The transparent container: it's smaller than the second one

2. The white container.

Which ever one and method pleases you, trust me, you won't regret marketing with us.

I want more marketers around these states:

-Ibadan

-Lagos

-Ogun

-Kogi

-Kadunna

-Plateu State (Jos)

-Taraba

-Edo

-Delta

Quality:
You have nothing to fear. The product speaks for itself.

You are guaranteed to have pink lips in 2 weeks of usage. If use 4-6 times daily, in 7 days or even less you'll see wonders. No matter how dark your lips are, it's a sure thing for you.

There are three basic causes of dark lips:

1. Congenital/hereditary: dark lips can be right from birth. That's, you were naturally born with dark lips.

2. Sickness: Anemia is one very common sickness that can make your lips dark. (In this case, we'll advise you to see your doctor before attempting the use of our product. Or if you can let us have some information about your health, we could personally design one that suits your health perfectly)

3. Habits: Smoking is one easy way to give your self dark lips. I'm sure a lot of people know this already.

Other causes come under life style
Like: constant exposure to sun

: uses of some cosmetics products like lip balm and other makeup applied on the lips.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
So, no matter what the cause is, our product is designed to give you those cute pink lips you always desire.

It's a unisex product. As in, a male or female can use it.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Xone3(f): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Strongbest:
So, no matter what the cause is, our product is designed to give you those cute pink lips you always desire.

It's a unisex product. As in, a male or female can use it.

Thanks.

How much is it sold, I will like to be a marketer.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Xone3:

How much is it sold, I will like to be a marketer.

Heyllo ma'am, kindly send me a mail to: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Let's discus better there. You 'r going to like the offer though.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Evazenith(f): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2017
Compliments of the season oga strongbest n my nairaland family...lolz Pls i wnt to buy n use it 1st b4 marketing,hw much per 1 sire?

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Evazenith:
Compliments of the season oga strongbest n my nairaland family...lolz Pls i wnt to buy n use it 1st b4 marketing,hw much per 1 sire?

Greetings ma'am. That's a very lovely idea. Please, send me a mail. I will let you have it at a whole sale price but you'll be responsible for cost of delivery ma. Depends on your location. Expecting your mail.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
E-BOOK ON LIQUID COLD STARCH
PRODUCTION

Just before activities become too much and I get too engaged, as my first work for the year 2017, I put together a detail and step by step procedure on the production of liquid cold starch.

Remembering our constant demand for it sometimes last year, I have decided to do as promised.

I will be dropping the price of the ebook shortly and how we can get it.

I'm sure you don't want to miss out on this one.

Meanwhile, all emails replied.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rinsola32(f): 6:39am On Jan 08, 2017
Strongbest:

Greetings ma'am. That's a very lovely idea. Please, send me a mail. I will let you have it at a whole sale price but you'll be responsible for cost of delivery ma. Depends on your location. Expecting your mail.

Thanks.

Weldone strongest, I will also need a sample of this pink lips( not for free o) that way, it will be easier for me to market. Will you sell wholesale for me too? Can I mail you?

Lastly, where are you based and how much are your e-books? The three of them, please?

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2017
Rinsola32:

Weldone strongest, I will also need a sample of this pink lips( not for free o) that way, it will be easier for me to market. Will you sell wholesale for me too? Can I mail you?

Lastly, where are you based and how much are your e-books? The three of them, please?

Thanks

Heyllo Ma'am, lols @ not for free o. Yes, I will definitely let you have it at a whole sale price to boost your confidence in our pink lips balm.

And yes, you can mail me ma with your location.

Each of the ebooks goes for a token price of N2,000 for now, the three of them will be N6,000 only.

Please, kindly scroll up to see the contents of each of the ebooks and price as posted above ma'am while I await your email.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by shosky72(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
blessedqueen:

How can it get down to Lagos let's do business together Jare... Can u get black soap for sum1 Pls if u can how much will it cost
Am still waiting oh
call me on On 08066001185
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2017
Concerning our new ebook on cold starch production, please be patient, I will announce the price soon, then you can order.

It's my first work for the year and it's wise to take my time.

Just trying to know how we can get it to the right people. If' I'm just selling to anyone and everyone, same thing that used to happen will still repeat itself.

I appreciate your understanding as usual. Stay blessed and have a blissful week.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 4Gsmokei(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2017
@Strongbest happy new year.
Am still following keenly on the updates. This time I want to come for internship in your place.
The business world is expanding.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
4Gsmokei:
@Strongbest happy new year.
Am still following keenly on the updates. This time I want to come for internship in your place.
The business world is expanding.

Compliment Sir, good to know you're still very much with us.

No problem about that. Just let me know when you are already so we can discus your coming Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by motemi111(m): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Strongbest:
E-BOOK ON LIQUID COLD STARCH
PRODUCTION

Just before activities become too much and I get too engaged, as my first work for the year 2017, I put together a detail and step by step procedure on the production of liquid cold starch.

Remembering our constant demand for it sometimes last year, I have decided to do as promised.

I will be dropping the price of the ebook shortly and how we can get it.

I'm sure you don't want to miss out on this one.

Meanwhile, all emails replied.

Thanks.
Boss, more power to your elbow... When will this e-book be ready, at what cost and will it have some other products in it or we choose which ever we want?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:26am On Jan 10, 2017
motemi111:

Boss, more power to your elbow... When will this e-book be ready, at what cost and will it have some other products in it or we choose which ever we want?

Heyllo Sire, the ebook is ready just need a way to let it be in the right hands. Probably, before the day runs out I should announce the price and how to get it.

Trust me, it's not going to be expensive especially for those who really need it.

It deals with the production of liquid cold starch alone.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by idinmachi: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Strongbest:
Concerning our new ebook on cold starch production, please be patient, I will announce the price soon, then you can order.

It's my first work for the year and it's wise to take my time.

Just trying to know how we can get it to the right people. If' I'm just selling to anyone and everyone, same thing that used to happen will still repeat itself.

I appreciate your understanding as usual. Stay blessed and have a blissful week.

Thanks.

I can't wait for the release of the book. Have been waiting for a very longtime

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=idinmachi post=52697332][/quote]

Heyllo Sir, the waiting is over, it's already here!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2017
Good morning everyone.

Announcing the price of our new ebook on liquid cold starch production:

The ebook goes for a token price of N1,500 only.

I will be happy if you tell me your nairaland user name while placing a request for it.

Wishing you all a great and blessed day.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by motemi111(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Strongbest:
Good morning everyone.

Announcing the price of our new ebook on liquid cold starch production:

The ebook goes for a token price of N1,500 only.

I will be happy if you tell me your nairaland user name while placing a request for it.

Wishing you all a great and blessed day.

Thanks.
Oga strong best, i want to have this ebook but im not in an area where i can transfer fund or make direct deposit. Can you pls help me reserve one till next tuesday pls?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
motemi111:

Oga strong best, i want to have this ebook but im not in an area where i can transfer fund or make direct deposit. Can you pls help me reserve one till next tuesday pls?

Heyllo Sire, noted. Will keep that in mind.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ok, I have got some business ideas for some of us.

Just some little business you can start with as low as N1,500 and even less.

1.DEGREASER: Anyone heard of degreaser before?

Well, it's a popular solution used in washing the engine of vehicles.

Motor mechanics and car washers usually use it.

It cleanse heavy grease and other tough stains from the engine.

Some mechanic would use petroleum as degreaser which is usually very expensive to use.

My car degreaser formula is very active, effective and affordable to use.

If you are looking out for a very small business to do this year that won't cost you much capital, time and much effort, then you may want to try this.

N25liters of the solution goes for just N3,000

And you need less than N800 (eight hundred naira) to produce the 25 litres. Label and keg not included though. Since you can simply get a keg from somewhere to start with and label isn't necessary as a beginner.

2. HARDENING ('STIFFING' ) HEAD TIE(GELE)

A lot of us know how some women don't joke with their head gear abi head tie (gele), especially my people from the West, lols.

They love it when it stand hard and straight.

Apart from starch, there's alternative and better option for achieving this.

I'm thinking if someone will start such a business and collecting as little as N400-1,000 per gele, depending on location. I think it will be good.

I don't know if people think the way I think but I have come to realize that most of the ideas I share with people always turn out great in the hand of the few that run with them.

I believe there's always something to do no matter how little.

As time goes on, will share more business idea here. Will also like to mentor who ever is running with the ideas and let's see what we can together achieve this year 2017.

I put up an ebook on each of the above and I'm giving it out for a token.
Just for business minded people.

Thanks.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.