Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479467 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ok, due to much questions and interest on bar soap. I have decided to put up a comprehensive note on bar soap production for both laundry and bathing soap.

I'm making it as simple as possible with various methods and style of production. I truly do hope this will quench our thirst and satisfy our desire and quest for production of tablet soaps.

PRICE: I don't know, maybe I should let you decide on what you think the worth of such work should be. That is, if you truly need it.

If you want this, please let me know.

Keep your suggestion coming...

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
In order to avoid the frequent
questions on what my ebooks
contain, I have here by typed out
the contents of all the available
ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST
EBOOK):
1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic
formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated
type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of
N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo
(medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 2,000
naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated
powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK
Contains two different formula on
liquid cold Starch Production only.
Current price is N3,000 only
(please, don't bother bargaining,
it's only for those that need it.)
How to order, simply send me an
email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:
Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mrgana1: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hello! I tried uploading my aftersave images bt network cheated me. I tnk God n Mr strongbest cos by the grace of God I hv sold 600 pieces so far n I achieved this by been nice to customers, I also used very nice perfume n made sure my packaging (colour,stickers and containers) were nice n attractive.
secondly I am planning to go on bathing soap both medicated n toilet soap sir.My challenge is d mould to use as most in market are of shapes!!
However I have ur eBook on bar soap n bathing soap already, pls d recent u said u put together is there any difference in the other eBook? tnks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
mrgana1:
Hello! I tried uploading my aftersave images bt network cheated me. I tnk God n Mr strongbest cos by the grace of God I hv sold 600 pieces so far n I achieved this by been nice to customers, I also used very nice perfume n made sure my packaging (colour,stickers and containers) were nice n attractive.
secondly I am planning to go on bathing soap both medicated n toilet soap sir.My challenge is d mould to use as most in market are of shapes!!
However I have ur eBook on bar soap n bathing soap already, pls d recent u said u put together is there any difference in the other eBook? tnks

Great! That's the idea Sir. The sky is your starting point.

Respect for customers is the culture of every successful business man.

On bathing soap, you can customize your molds Sir.

The ebook talks only and more extensively on production of tablet soap and yes, it's my best formulas combined together and more........

You didn't show up yesterday in our webinars.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mrgana1: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Strongbest:

Great! That's the idea Sir. The sky is your starting point.

Respect for customers is the culture of every successful business man.

On bathing soap, you can customize your molds Sir.

The ebook talks only and more extensively on production of tablet soap and yes, it's my best formulas combined together and more........

You didn't show up yesterday in o
ur webinars.

Thanks.
Network was bad that was y I couldn't show up. sir with d way u described d mould made from wood n the cutter is it possible to customize both d mould n cutter?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
mrgana1:

Pls how much do u sell a litre of aftershave
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Strongbest:
Ok, good morning everyone. Here is how you will get your recipe on cure for diabetes:

Kindly send me an email to

Goldzmyne@gmail.com

Subject: 'Treatment for diabetes'

That's all I will be doing this weekend

Once it's 7PM on Sunday, I will stop sending the file.

Thanks.
Hello Boos Is Ur Boy Dee, It Being A Longtime And Am Down With A Little Sickness Now Am Back On Feet And I Give All De Glory To Almight God, Sir Please I Miss De Class Alot I Drop Out At Page 100, And Am Back To Cash Up With It Only To Find Out Dat You Have Treat What Cash My Attention Must, De Diebetes Please Boos I Need It Cause I Told My Dad Was A Diebetes Peacent..?Please Help Me Out...Sending My Mail In On This.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
mrgana1:

Network was bad that was y I couldn't show up. sir with d way u described d mould made from wood n the cutter is it possible to customize both d mould n cutter?

Alright Sir. This time, it's not the wooden type you go for. You need something with the right shape.

For a start, I will advise you get soap case in dozens first.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
deeboy4real:
Hello Boos Is Ur Boy Dee, It Being A Longtime And Am Down With A Little Sickness Now Am Back On Feet And I Give All De Glory To Almight God, Sir Please I Miss De Class Alot I Drop Out At Page 100, And Am Back To Cash Up With It Only To Find Out Dat You Have Treat What Cash My Attention Must, De Diebetes Please Boos I Need It Cause I Told My Dad Was A Diebetes Peacent..?Please Help Me Out...Sending My Mail In On This.

Heyllo, long time Sir.

No problem. Please send.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 7:13am On Feb 14, 2017
Strongbest:

Haahaha, that's very good Sir. Trust me, soaping can be addictive. You'll always want to do more.

You'll definitely have great success with liquid soap. Fact is, tablet soap is more tricky to produce.

Thanks.

I agree with you wen I was not getting d bar soap I kept on doing it... I told myself I must get it perfectly today I am good..

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mrgana1: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Strongbest:

Alright Sir. This time, it's not the wooden type you go for. You need something with the right shape.

For a start, I will advise you get soap case in dozens first.

Thanks.

tnks so much for the info God bless. pls wia can I get the soap case in lag, sir is plastic n is it already having size n shape?

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
mrgana1:

tnks so much for the info God bless. pls wia can I get the soap case in lag, sir is plastic n is it already having size n shape?
gt to big plastic dealer and ask for SOAP DISH.
choose the shape or sise you want.
then buy as many of it as you want.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2017
Yes, Mr.gana, Realityshot is right. You can get various shapes and sizes of your choice there.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mrgana1: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Strongbest:
Yes, Mr.gana, Realityshot is right. You can get various shapes and sizes of your choice there.

Thanks.
Tnks n God Mr strongbest n reality shot I will check tomorrow Gods willing

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2017
Please, is there any producer here that lives around Ifako Jaiye (College) area of Lagos?

Please quote me for a deal for you.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Valobit(f): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Strongbest:
Ok, due to much questions and interest on bar soap. I have decided to put up a comprehensive note on bar soap production for both laundry and bathing soap.

I'm making it as simple as possible with various methods and style of production. I truly do hope this will quench our thirst and satisfy our desire and quest for production of tablet soaps.

PRICE: I don't know, maybe I should let you decide on what you think the worth of such work should be. That is, if you truly need it.

If you want this, please let me know.

Keep your suggestion coming...

Thanks.

Also add how to make baby soap

Price: 2K

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2017
Strongbest:
Please, is there any producer here that lives around Ifako Jaiye (College) area of Lagos?

Please quote me for a deal for you.

Thanks.
hi Sir..
Good morning. .
Please i saw this..
https://www.nairaland.com/3170106/small-factory-now-makes-50000/1#53508255

How I'd it possible to make a soap that big and sell it at N80 only?
Thank you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Valobit:

Also add how to make baby soap
Price: 2K

Noted ma'am. Though ebook already sold to some people here for N2,500. Since I waited for suggestions here but not forth coming....

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
RealityShot:
hi Sir..
Good morning. .
Please i saw this..
https://www.nairaland.com/3170106/small-factory-now-makes-50000/1#53508255

How I'd it possible to make a soap that big and sell it at N80 only?
Thank you

Well, it's very possible. It all depends on the cost of his production.

More also, in the new ebook on tablet soaps, I discussed various methods using less oil.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Strongbest:

More also, in the new ebook on tablet soaps, I discussed various methods using less oil.

Thanks.

What abt us dat av d e-books wnt u do smthg for us

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by yshoneye: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Shininstar30:
Pls house how much is one litre of shampoo and conditioner in your area, cos am so confused now on how much to sell mine. In my area some sell for 350, 650 etc.

In my area in ajah per litre is #250 which is d mkt price for topklass n co....some producers lyk us sell for #200 n sell 5 liters for #1000
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
yshoneye:

In my area in ajah per litre is #250 which is d mkt price for topklass n co....some producers lyk us sell for #200 n sell 5 liters for #1000
now thats the power of cottage industries!
reduced production costs = more affordable (better quality) products

thats how china remains No1 exporter till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Strongbest:

Thanks.
woooow!

this life is full of surprises!
so there is a way to make soap with less oil.. Hmmm...

thank you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
yshoneye:

Thanks ma'am
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
blessedqueen:

What abt us dat av d e-books wnt u do smthg for us

Lols. I don't get ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
RealityShot:
woooow!
this life is full of surprises! so there is a way to make soap with less oil.. Hmmm...
thank you

Lols. Yes Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good evening everyone. I'm sorry, have got a lot in my hand right now.

Couldn't respond to all our emails tonight, should be able to do that tomorrow.

I appreciate your patience always.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 1:01am On Feb 18, 2017
Pls strongbest what of me that already have the ebook on soap making but not on the use of less oil, pls do something

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mrgana1: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2017
Oga strobgbest morning ooooooo! those of wt d first ebook on soap production will appreciate if u consider us in d form of Reasonable discount on ds new eBook. God bless my mentor
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Valobit(f): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=Strongbest post=53812567]Good evening everyone. I'm sorry, have got a lot in my hand right now.

Couldn't respond to all our emails tonight, should be able to do that tomorrow.

I appreciate your patience always.

Thanks.[/quote

Good morning kind sir,
Hows the harmattan?
I need a favour.
Could you help me with appropriate selling prices of the following?
---liquid soap 10litres, 20 litres
--- toilet wash. 10litres 20 litres
--- germicide. 10 and 20 litres
--- disinfectant. 10 and 20 litres
---- bleach. 10 and 20 litres

Thanks in anticipation.

Great weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.