Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479573 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:38am On May 24, 2017
deeboy4real:
Wow what are great teacher have here,sir I do use a measuring cup of about 1 liter and a top cover cap of a baby drug, that 10ml cap on a drug that is what I use and keep the remaining materials for future use sometimes. Sir for your second ebook like to have my now should I go ahead and follow the first procedure or the second,thanks and stay bless!

I'm blushing oo. Lols.
Yes, that's a very good idea.
You can follow the same procedure you followed to get the first one and send details Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ndukings92(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2017
@strongbest I stumbled on this trade on sunday and decided to carry out d experiment on soap yesterday.I used one tin of caustic soda,one tin is soda ash.I diluted both differently with 3 tins of water each"warm water from my drum" and i stired 3 tins of red oil in a bucket before adding caustic soda inside d oil.I stirred well then add soda ash.my trace separated it self from water that i poured d water away.secondly d trace was red oil in colour but i poured it in 2 tins as mould and am waiting today to bring it out to cure.am now afraid that d oil Wil not allow d soap to be soapy or foamy.but am still waiting for it to form.pls help
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2017
Ndukings92:
@strongbest I stumbled on this trade on sunday and decided to carry out d experiment on soap yesterday.I used one tin of caustic soda,one tin is soda ash.I diluted both differently with 3 tins of water each"warm water from my drum" and i stired 3 tins of red oil in a bucket before adding caustic soda inside d oil.I stirred well then add soda ash.my trace separated it self from water that i poured d water away.secondly d trace was red oil in colour but i poured it in 2 tins as mould and am waiting today to bring it out to cure.am now afraid that d oil Wil not allow d soap to be soapy or foamy.but am still waiting for it to form.pls help

Huh? Sire, you mean you used red oil as in, palm oil? O my! Which lesson is that? Definitely not mine!

Hahahhahah. Can't stop laughing. Sir, please pardon me for laughing at you but it's funny.

Ok, now read over the lesson on bar soap production again.

The oil used with that formula is PKO (Palm kernel oil) and not red oil.

The formula/method for using red oil is completely and totally different Sir and we didn't discuss that here.

So, kindly go through the lesson again and follow the instructions.

Sorry bro, I'm sure next one will come out great. But please, before using a bigger measure always practice with smaller units. I gave several examples and assignment here, go over it and have your self a very good soap.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ndukings92(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2017
Strongbest:

Huh? Sire, you mean you used red oil as in, palm oil? O my! Which lesson is that? Definitely not mine!

Hahahhahah. Can't stop laughing. Sir, please pardon me for laughing at you but it's funny.

Ok, now read over the lesson on bar soap production again.

The oil used with that formula is PKO (Palm kernel oil) and not red oil.

The formula/method for using red oil is completely and totally different Sir and we didn't discuss that here.

So, kindly go through the lesson again and follow the instructions.

Sorry bro, I'm sure next one will come out great. But please, before using a bigger measure always practice with smaller units. I gave several examples and assignment here, go over it and have your self a very good soap.

Thanks.
ok sir,let me source for pko
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2017
Ndukings92:
ok sir,let me source for pko

That will be good Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2017
Sorry, couldn't treat all our mails tonight. I really need to catch some sleep ahead of tomorrow......

Meanwhile, for those who paid for ebook(s), you have all been attended to.

I truly appreciate your patronages. God bless you all.

We'll continue our lesson when I'm 100%. I don't want to attempt it when I'm this tired to avoid typing rubbish. Lols.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2017
Strongbest:

I'm blushing oo. Lols.
Yes, that's a very good idea.
You can follow the same procedure you followed to get the first one and send details Sir.

Thanks.
Ok sir Xpet me soon.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:25am On May 25, 2017
deeboy4real:
Ok sir Xpet me soon.

Noted Sir.
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2017
Strongbest:
UNDERSTANDING YOUR MEASUREMENT

Looking at the materials as earlier mentioned, let's look at the production of 5litres of liquid detergent.

Some of us claim to understand measurement better in litres and kilograms but the fact remains that the best method of production is knowing how to use whatever you have around you to produce.

Some of us don't even know what 1kg or 1litre looks like exactly.

Most times when you go to a chemical store to buy chemicals, the common thing you hear is 1litre, 1kg, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 litr/kg etc.

However, when it comes to using the chemicals you will need to understand how to measure out the quantity you need to get the particular quantity you need. I believe that's where most people usually have issues.

It's important we learn some basic things, like knowing what 1kg looks like or what 1 litre looks like.

The most important one that I will like us to know is the 1litre.

Look above, the picture of hair conditioner uploaded above, that's a 1litre hair conditioner.

Please, check the plastic very well and try to get one at home.

Another important measuring tool I need everyone to have at home is the white plastic spoon. The common one usually use in a take away foods (owanbe). Each of that plastic spoon is assumed to be 10mls.

Ok, now that you know all that you need, I'm sure you can now understand measurement properly as we proceed.

1. Sulphurnic acid-----------

2. Texapon

3. Soda ash

4. Caustic soda

5. Nitrosol

6. CDEA

7. STPP

8. SLS

Do not quote me, I will be back to continue with the practical. Just stay tuned.

Please, I appeal to everyone especially the newbies to kindly follow this lesson. If you understand this, you will understand any formula I will ever give.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 8:14am On May 25, 2017
@strongbest, u ve not attended to my mail concerning ur second paragraph below
Strongbest:
Sorry, couldn't treat all our mails tonight. I really need to catch some sleep ahead of tomorrow......

Meanwhile, for those who paid for ebook(s), you have all been attended to.

I truly appreciate your patronages. God bless you all.

We'll continue our lesson when I'm 100%. I don't want to attempt it when I'm this tired to avoid typing rubbish. Lols.

Thanks.

@strongbest, u ve not attended to my mai
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2017
PRODUCTION OF LIQUID DETERGENT (SOAP) 5LITRES

1. Sulphurnic acid-------- 1/4 litre
2. Texapon-------------------2- 3 spoons
3. Soda ash------------------5 spoons
4. Caustic soda-------------1 spoon
5. Nitrosol-------------------3 spoons
6. CDEA-----------------------5 spoons
7. STPP-----------------------2- 3 spoons
8. SLS/ Assess Rice--------2 spoons

Use the above as your standard of production.

If you want 10litres, you multiply the formula buy 2 and so on.

For instance, for 10 litres of detergent it means your sulphurnic acid will now be 1/2, nitrosol 6 spoons, caustic soda 2 spoons etc.
Hope that 's clear.

Will be back later to give simple procedures.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2017
Juliana7:
@strongbest, u ve not attended to my mail concerning ur second paragraph below@strongbest, u ve not attended to my mai

Heyllo ma'am, no one has received that yet. Meanwhile, alert received. You'll get yours just as noted in the email sent to you while requesting for the product.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=Strongbest post=56854627]PRODUCTION OF LIQUID DETERGENT (SOAP) 5LITRES

1. Sulphurnic acid-------- 1/4 litre
2. Texapon-------------------2- 3 spoons
3. Soda ash------------------5 spoons
4. Caustic soda-------------1 spoon
5. Nitrosol-------------------3 spoons
6. CDEA-----------------------5 spoons
7. STPP-----------------------2- 3 spoons
8. SLS/ Assess Rice--------2 spoons

So, let's produce using the above given materials.

PROCEDUREs:

1. Turn the sulphurnic acid into an empty bowl

2. Add the texapon and stir very well till everything mixes together

3. Add 2litres of water to the mixture and stir properly.

(At this point, you will notice the mixture becoming very foamy, just keep stirring till everything is well mixed together).

4. Now, get another separate bowl, pour 2 litres of water into it and add the nitrosol to the water, add the nitrosol gradually and stir along to avoid lumps. Stir properly for like 4-5minutes.

( It's smart to measure your nitrosol aside then be adding it to the water at a time and stirring along. This makes it very easy to stir and avoid lumps forming).

5. Now, combine the mixture of suphurnic acid/texapon and the dissolved nitrosol together and start stirring. Stir properly to ensure no separation.

6. Dissolve the caustic soda with 1/10 litre of water and add to the mixture (no.5) and stir properly.

7. Dissolve your soda ash with 1/3 litre of water and also add to the mixture and stir properly.

8. Dissolve your STPP with 1/4 litre of water and add to the mixture and stir properly.

9. Dissolve your SLS or Assess rice with 1/5 litre of water and add to the mixture and stir properly.

10. Add your CDEA (foam boaster) and stir very well.

11. Add your fragrance (production perfume) and stir very well.

12. Now, dissolve your colorant with your remaining water and add to the mixture and stir very very well. At least, for like 5minutes.

13. Finally, allow the mixture to settle while the foam goes off, then package for sale/use.

Read note below:

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2017
NOTESs:

If you observe carefully, you'll notice that after using 2litres of water to dilute our sulphurnic acid and another 2litres to dissolve our nitrosol, we had just 1litre left.

It was from that remaining 1litre that we dissolved every other solid materials used.

The concept is that, caustic soda doesn't require much water to dissolve so we use less, the soda ash does require more water to dissolve so we used more of the water compare to the one used for caustic. Etc.

Always measure the quantity of water needed for the entire production aside before starting out.

So, the concept of dissolving your solid chemicals is based on water sufficient to dissolve them. But it's taken from the remaining water.

That's to say, some of the major materials which are your nitrosol and sulphurnic acid need more water. The rest is dissolved with the remaining water.

Use the same procedures for your 10, 20- 100litres of liquid detergent.

For instance, if you were to produce 10litres, it means 4 litres goes for nitrosol and 4 litres goes for sulphurnic acid. The remaining 2litres would be used in dissolving the solid chemicals.

Hope that's clear enough. Please, take your time and read over this carefully.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2017
Please, check the previous page (page 133) to see all our available ebooks, contents, prices and how to get yours.

The official email still remains:
goldzmyne@gmail.com

And the phone no is still:

Line might not be available sometimes but your emails will always be replied promptly.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by smartideas170: 2:56pm On May 26, 2017
Get FUND for worthy purpose without collateral and interest FREEEEEEEEEEE

Yes,you are invited to attend a one day awareness seminar to enable you access FUND for worthy purpose, for business, personal needs etc
Date Saturday 3rd of June 2017
Time 1st session 11am-1pm
2nd session 2pm-4pm
Venue Suite A7,God is Able Plaza, 24 Road Festac Town, Lagos
Seminar fees : #2000 only

For enquires call 09065352277,08170862105
Hurry now, limited seats avaialble