Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (478761 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ufuoma23: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ok, So Am Among Those U Dnt Want To Sell Ebook To. Well, I Hav Started Soap Biz And It Has Gone Far.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:22am On Mar 12, 2018
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS
In order to avoid the frequent
questions on what my ebooks
contain, I have here by typed
out
the contents of all the available
ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST
EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non
medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic
formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated
type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of
N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo
(medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of:
naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated
powder)
9. facial powder (fashion
powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK
Contains two different formula
on
liquid cold Starch Production
only.
Current price is N3,000 only
(please, don't bother bargaining,
it's only for those that need it.)

5th Ebook :

Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation)
Currently going for : N2,000

How to order, simply send me
an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2018
ufuoma23:
Ok, So Am Among Those U Dnt Want To Sell Ebook To. Well, I Hav Started Soap Biz And It Has Gone Far.

Your case is different Ma'am.

I am glad you have started something. That means you listen to advise. It is all about starting from somewhere.

At least, you will be able to afford my ebooks conveniently, soon.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2018
What cream do you use at night? Do you have a night cream?
You can make your own night cream for glowing skin.

If you have enough money, I will give you an ebook you won't regret purchasing. So much revealed and so much that will blow your mind.

If you don't have 20k on that don't worry please. It's definitely not a regular ebook. If you want more information on that, feel free to contact me.

If you want the night cream for the glowing skin alone, contact me and tell me how much you have to offer and you will have it. Please, don't be ridiculous with your offer.

Let's have a great day.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2018
Ok. I will be back shortly to talk a little on night cream; it uses, works/functions and importance.

Meanwhile, keep your offer coming if you already all about it.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ACAN(m): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2018
OVERCOMING MARITAL DELAY

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Are you looking for a life partner? Tired of delay? Wants to put an end to your singleness soon? Are you 25, 28, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 and more yet no life partner in view? Are you ready to get married and settle down to a glorious marriage with the great man/woman ordained for you by God Himself?

My new ebook: OVERCOMING MARITAL DELAY has the answers! This powerful ebook will set you on the road to your marital journey. You will put an end to your shame, secret tears, loneliness and frustration!

You will chase that spiritual spouse out of your life!

Generational curses will be broken!

All soul tie will be destroyed!

Covenants will be wiped out.

Your life will be re-branded.

Your emotional wound will be healed.

You will wear a new cloak of inner beauty!

Your character will be sharpened!

Ladies will start noticing you!

Men will start chasing you!

Wedding bells will ring.

And you will finally settle down!

Every obstacle causing marital delay will be removed.

Can't wait to get a copy? It's incredibly cheap compared to the content in it. I ought to release it at the actual price but I will slash it into 2. It's just #500. Five hundred naira only!

To get a copy, just pay/­transfer #500 to Tella Patience Oluwaseun; 0036541429; Access Bank. Forward your payment details and email address to askseunoladele@gmail.com.
Contact number: 08056848218

Immediately after payment, you will get it within 1 hour.

Get set, It's your turn to get married soon. I look forward to hearing from you.

We also have two amazing books written by the author that is also on high demand. A good gift for your love ones, for a friend and for you,

We appreciate all your love and support,

Cheers!
https://­akanudofia..c­om.ng/2018/03/­overcoming-marital-de­lay.html

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mtngloetiartel: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Strongbest:
meanwhile, I will be waiting to see our interest before we go on. I want to be sure I'm not just wasting my time here. So, indicate your interest.

Strongbest.

Thanks
you are not wasting any time. You are doing a great and nice work here.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Talking about night cream and its importance.

Honestly, there are alot of benefits to night cream but I will just highlight a few and move on. You can also do some findings about.

- One of the reasons we recommend cream use at night is because the cream can be at its best without any hindrance or interference.

At night you don't have to worry about the sun hitting hard on your skin and reducing the effect of the cream used especially when the cream doesn't contain a sunscreen.

- Night cream helps to ensure a perfect skin tone and gives an even skin complexion. The skin at this time is well relaxed, no strain, no stress to resist the full function of the cream.

-Night cream helps repair the dead cells of your skin.

- It also reduces aging skin or slow down the process.

-Night cream nourishes the skin easily making it appear soft and silky.

- Night cream is like a way of restoring the beauty lost during the day due to stress and harsh sun. It helps repair the cells thay might have been damaged during the day.

The above is the main reason we say it reduces wrinkles and slow down aging of the skin.

Now, I am tired of typing but I believe you can relate and understand better from the few points given above.

Your night cream should be soft enough to soothe the skin in order to achieve the above.

I am giving out my night cream recipe at your offer. Offer something you can afford, and it will ne yours. Something good though.

Thanks.

Night cream recipe still very much available for your purchase. Just offer me anything and it will be yours forever.

Weekend sale is on already. Buy and grab your bonus as usual.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ok I am back oh my phones have been messing up. Oga Best how far how business?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
blessedqueen:
Ok I am back oh my phones have been messing up. Oga Best how far how business?

You are welcome back Ma'am. Business is going great, all thanks to God.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Strongbest:

If you have enough money, I will give you an ebook you won't regret purchasing. So much revealed and so much that will blow your mind.

If you don't have 20k on that don't worry please. It's definitely not a regular ebook. If you want more information on that, feel free to contact me.

If you want the night cream for the glowing skin alone, contact me and tell me how much you have to offer and you will have it. Please, don't be ridiculous with your offer.

Let's have a great day.

Thanks.

Heyllo everyone.

Please, kindly read through this again, this time do it carefully.

The night cream formula is not the one I said goes for 20k, lols.

Please read the above carefully. The ebook I am referring to there is an ebook of over 60 to 70 pages, which I said if you are interested in you can contact me for more details on it.

The NIGHT CREAM is just a single formula on its own and I said offer me just anything on it if you want it and it will be yours.

I couldn't help laughing very hard when I kept getting your email negotiating the night cream formula.

Ah! I am not that wicked na. How would I have thought of selling just a formula to you a whopping sum of 20k. Hahaha.

To those that already made me and offer for the night cream, have responded to your mails, please check your mails.

Thanks for all the calls today, you are all wonderful!

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by cryptrader(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
ACAN:
OVERCOMING MARITAL DELAY

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Are you looking for a life partner? Tired of delay? Wants to put an end to your singleness soon? Are you 25, 28, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 and more yet no life partner in view? Are you ready to get married and settle down to a glorious marriage with the great man/woman ordained for you by God Himself?

My new ebook: OVERCOMING MARITAL DELAY has the answers! This powerful ebook will set you on the road to your marital journey. You will put an end to your shame, secret tears, loneliness and frustration!

You will chase that spiritual spouse out of your life!

Generational curses will be broken!

All soul tie will be destroyed!

Covenants will be wiped out.

Your life will be re-branded.

Your emotional wound will be healed.

You will wear a new cloak of inner beauty!

Your character will be sharpened!

Ladies will start noticing you!

Men will start chasing you!

Wedding bells will ring.

And you will finally settle down!

Every obstacle causing marital delay will be removed.

Can't wait to get a copy? It's incredibly cheap compared to the content in it. I ought to release it at the actual price but I will slash it into 2. It's just #500. Five hundred naira only!

To get a copy, just pay/­transfer #500 to Tella Patience Oluwaseun; 0036541429; Access Bank. Forward your payment details and email address to askseunoladele@gmail.com.
Contact number: 08056848218

Immediately after payment, you will get it within 1 hour.

Get set, It's your turn to get married soon. I look forward to hearing from you.

We also have two amazing books written by the author that is also on high demand. A good gift for your love ones, for a friend and for you,

We appreciate all your love and support,

Cheers!
https://­akanudofia..c­om.ng/2018/03/­overcoming-marital-de­lay.html

and What is the meaning of all this

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Good morning here. Hope our night was rest filled.

Please, check your mails. Sorry about the late delivery of your ebooks yesterday. I sent them over the night.
I appreciate our understanding always.

Yeah! Weekend sales begin tomorrow again, get ready to grab your bonus on every product purchased.

Remember the number to call for any product is now:

And the official email address remains :

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Have a great day

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2018

Keep your offer coming...Don't be shy, just make me an offer.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2018
Good morning here! I trust our night was rest filled.

I am attending to our mails already, just stay glued to your computer/phone.
Every mail will be duly attended to shortly.

Keep your weekend purchase coming, your bonus still awaits you. Winks.

Happy Weekend.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Top of the morning to everyone here. I have got something to share with us based on some of our enquiries.

I will definitely have to carve out time to do so today. I am sure it will help some of us to just get started. Knowledge they say is power.

Meanwhile, check your mails.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
opj8nZn:
I'm going to give us an assignment in my next post, I will be giving us
measurement for the production of 1 to 2 litres. This is to help us get it
right and to boost our confidence in producing larger quantity.

I will also be giving us the function of each of the chemicals and the cost of
each. So, stay tuned.

You copied and pasted my old post words for words, may I know what you mean by this?

Are you learning how to quote or you are just being mischievous?

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello strongbest, u said we should check our mails, pls sir i ve not received any mail ooooo. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:40am On Mar 21, 2018
Juliana7:
Hello strongbest, u said we should check our mails, pls sir i ve not received any mail ooooo. Thanks

Ooooops. In respect to an ebook paid for ? Please, if I have sent you an acknowledgement of receipt of payment, kindly buzz me. Just reply to my acknowledgement please.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2018
This morning, I will like to quickly address some issues regarding our interest in production and confusion that some of us face when it comes to starting up your business in production line.

One frequently asked question by us is "which of these products is more profitable?"

Honestly, answering such question can be a bit hard sometimes.

My answer to such question most time is, depends on your interest and environment.

This answer seems not always satisfying as I see some of us press on to ask more.

Now, let's look at it generally. You can't just start production because you just want to do business.

The first thing to do is to look at the needs of the people in your environment and the availability of the products there.

Though, there are some products that sell anywhere and anytime, irrespective of your environment. I will still get to talk about that.

For instance, if I want to start hair conditioner production business, are there female saloons around that can always buy from me? Though hair conditioner production is very very lucrative and you can make over 150 percent profit in just a production but if you do not have people to buy it, how do you make the profit?

If the above question is no, then the next important thing to do is to see if you can get customers far away, I mean away from your location.

This aspect is usually neglected by some of us but you know they say "what is worth doing is worth doing well." You will definitely need customers to sell your goods to. No matter the quality of your products, if there are no buyers then making profit is not possible here . You just have to go extra mile to have people who get your products from you. On this part, there are different 2 major type of customers; the wholesale and retail "buyers." I don't know if I used those terms (wholesale and retail buyers) properly but hope we got my point though. Laughs.

In some products, as a producer, your goal and focus should be how to have many wholesale buyers, as many as possible. This is where the sweetness of your business lies. This is so in hair conditioner production.
The more you produce, the higher your profit.

Now let's look at some products with a very high patronage, irrespective of your environment.

1. Liquid detergent (soap): trust me, this product sell very well and anywhere.
Selling isn't just enough but making profit.

Let me quickly share this. I think it's better when what we preach is what we practice.

We produce minimum of 250litres of liquid soap every two weeks. I mean, minimum. We have supplied over 30kegs before but not really a frequent occurrence, usually during festive periods or special occasions.

What I mean buy keg, we supply most times in 25littre containers. So, 30kegs means about 750litres or there about. Please, just multiply 30 by 25litr to get the accurate result.

By tomorrow or latest Friday, we would have started collecting containers from customers for supply. Ok, I will try and upload pictures of the containers once we receive some for supply this weekend.

We also supply in 5litrs too but usually inbetween the bigger ones.

Hey, that didn't just start overnight. It's a gradual growth, I have to be honest with you. You need to work.

This post is getting too long. Will continue in the next post because I know alot of us are like me. We don't like reading.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2018
2. Stain removal ( bleach, e.g hypo): this is another product that sell very well.
I think our knowledge of the product is the reason why many are not into this bleach production business.

Bleach is not only used as stain removal but as disinfectant. The patronage of this is high in hospitals, churches and other places. I personally supply my church for sanctuary cleaning.

For some reasons, I have not been too deep into this product as I am into detergent but it's a very lucrative business owing to the materials and simplicity involved in production.

With N2,500 you can produce over 70 litres if you know what you are doing. How much do you think you will sell over 70 litres of stain removal?

I hate exaggeration because it will definitely make one appear as a lier.
The essence of this post is to expose us to reality and to address our frequently asked questions.
So, if I don't tell you the truth here now you will definitely find out yourself especially when you attempt them.
Like I have said before, it's just not all about producing but having people to supply your products to. So, before you jump into any product be sure youare ready to have customers to buy them.

Let's be keeping it short so it won't be boring to read

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by dkconcept: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2018
The business concept, many employer wont share with you
Let’s me introduce myself to you, in order to lets you know am not here to scam anyone rather to break you from Financial hardship, Am here to strictly give information not advert or profile selling, am (Andrew O.K a.k.a engrkunlexy4u, am from Ibadan but base in Aba), I started the business during my service year in Aba, and today the rest is good story to tell.
Before I continue to explain, try to answer this question if you can, and also know some facts.
1. The largest selling of textile materials in Nigeria is which state?
2. Electronics container from oversea is entering lagos as Number 1 importer , while Textile,Okirika (Buskoro) is entering which state as Number 1 importer?
3. 70% of the shirts, pants trousers we used in Nigeria, is made from where (you will never know this, if you are not from Onitcha or Aba)?
Lets me share these amazing facts with you?

70% of boxers used in Nigeria is made from Aba (anybody with contrary evidence should quote me wrong), shirt they sell and jeans is directly made from Aba. The question is, are they Aba made? Nope and yes, what we called Aba made is simply lack of packaging and that is why someone like I and you is going to invest into all this area. Later, I will still share amazing things about Aba peoples you need to know.

Introduction into the business (Boxers)
Boxer is made of different materials, we have close to 7 materials, but the common type of materials in making boxer is majorly two in Nigeria today, check this link for the facts: http://dudeundies.com/news/7-mustknow-mens-underwear-fabric-types/ (Cotton and Bed sheets material), lets me explain to you, original Boxers materials is made using Cotton material (Shirt Material) because the texture is of high quality and it does not wash nor change the color after entering water, most packing shirt material we used are made of Cotton materials, it also does not absorb heat and the washing is very simple, you get this type of boxer in supermarket and good store. Lets me share of other the materials with you, called bed sheet material, go and look for a bed sheet material that brings color and remove hair after washing and you will understand what I want to explain, note: we have some bed sheet material that are costly but am sure they will never use that to produce boxer, only a big company use it, Bed sheets material is very cheap to get and most people get their profit from using that in producing boxer, as per say Nigeria like cheap things, Bed sheet materials has less (good) and thick textile texture, this is the type of boxer you wear and 2nd day your yarns and this stuff will begin to ask for fresh air (you get that line), where can I get that? Some fake supermarket store, aboki for road, omo igbo for road side, infact they can sell it for you at 150 to 200, they have already make their profit. It is left for you to choose what you want as a visionary business person.

Why you need to do the business
Do you know that 50% of ladies now wear boxer? Do you know that 10% of women (our Mother) also wear boxer? Do you also know that 80% of our papas now wear boxer and lastly do you know that 95% of grown up guys have nothing less than 3 boxers in their wardrobe? All this estimate was not so in the year past. Before our own generations wear pants, am still a young guy, our ladies don’t even wear boxers before, our mother don’t try it, while our father only wears pants or none. This facts should make you know that the paradigm of fashion is shifting and its for the best brain that will grab this profitable future opportunity and make it a reality. Another reason why you should do this business is, do you know that most people used to overlook the production of boxer and very few peoples knows how to sew boxer well, ask anybody in the North and western part of the country where they are producing boxer, they will tell you from yanki(abroad) or those guy that don’t have what to do.

The marketing strategies
I will like to explain from what worked for me during my service year and now I can be proud of it. Then we used to pick it at the rate of 200 naira and packed it into 3 in a good nylon for just 1000, the nylon at times attract peoples, people talk about Aba made, Simple definition of Aba made is what simply lack packaging and lack of well arrangement, though I know some people sew bad material for boxers and still sells. We give out to our fellow friends and also go to nearby store, banks and offices to deliver to them, some get attracted with the nylon and the color packed inside. Also, know that if people love you, even if they have 10 boxers at home, they will still buy from you, mostly, ladies sell faster than we guys you understand better.

How do I make my own profit?
The profit is very simple; first, ensure you are getting a good material from your supplier, because this will make your business sustainable for long. Imagine you are getting at 200 per one and you are packing it into 3 per 1 as in you pack 3 boxers inside one nylon for just start of 1000, mathematically, you gain 400 on it, which means 100+ on one boxers, may be after expenses of buying nylon and may be you want sticker to the nylon, you later make 100 on each boxer, I believe that is enough for anybody. Secondly, you can target supplying it out to people close to you, I have a guy who always acts as a middlemen for the boxer, he gets it and supply out to his people for sell, he made faster money than we do then. Making your profit depends on how you can think deep on it.

Risk attached to this Business
I believe there is no business without risk, any business that poses without risk must not be a genuine business. Number one risk is frustration? What do I mean, if you ever buy boxers from an untrusted person, and your customer started condemning your goods, you notice that frustration is the first thing that will come to you, advice, don’t go for anybody you cant trust in supplying you the boxer, and no matter what, never allow your customer to select boxer and that is why we packed it in a nylon, because all colour can never be so attracting, they compensate each other. Secondly, if you fail to establish market or target a market, you may be disappointed that it is easy to establish with mind but execution is a challenge, my advice for you is to talk about it to friends and family even your enemy and lets them comments about it. Lastly, You are the last risk, don’t join because I said its profitable, simply follow your dream and lets be fits into making it before you start, I started with my mind fits in making it, and today, after my NYSC, I stayed back in producing my own boxers and also work as an IT executive for one popular radio station in the city.

NOTE:
The business is sweet, but if you don’t have right mind of making it, don’t start it. Today, am supplying to different state today simply because I started the business from my mind after gathering all the facts needed and I develop a right attitude towards it. I started producing my own with less than 200, 000 today, though I invested more than that into it now.
If you will like me to supply you anywhere you are in the country, I can incur the cost of sending it but it will be (a pack) which is 25 pieces inside a pack nylon at N5,000 for now, I will pack 3 in 1 boxer separately from your 25 pieces as a sample for you, you pay after receiving it, you pay to the person that will give to you or from where you will get it from after bargain on sending it, I will only incur the cost of transporting it for the first time and subsequently you pay for the transportation on your own, all is to clear your doubt about it.

:If you have interest on how to make your own boxer with less than 200, 000, just drop your mail on this forum, I will mail you.
Note: I dont sell a fancy Boxer,i only produce what will last long for the consumer, so dont be disappointed getting my boxer and not seeing oyo-yo,and also i dont come here to advertize, only to sensitized. We can only promise you the best

Note: If you are in Lagos or Abuja and you are ready to invest in Bulk supply or partner kindly send a text or call: 08038662353.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2018
Other profitable products:

1. Antiseptic (dettol)
2. Body cream
4. Powder detergent
5. Insecticide
6. Organic products

Antiseptic is very lucrative if you know your way around it.

Though the materials are a bit expensive but you will make a very good profit if you do your homework well.
You can check the formula out as given here.

Body cream: we have different types of body cream and purposes. If you are into skin lightening cream production and and mixing of cream you should understand this already. In fact, it's a good business.

You can spend less than N1,500 in some production and make nothing less than N5-7, 000 at once. I am sure some of know that already.

Powder detergent is also a very good business but you have to work on your packaging. You just have to go extra mile on this if you want to make it big. I have given the formula out as bonus to a lot of us here, I wonder how many have been producing though.

Insecticide: everyone should know the demand for it. It's a very lucrative business. If you have customers to sell to then you have a lot of money to make.

Organic products: anything organic sells well and the profit is usually very huge. Just identify your customers. Skin care or treatment organic products sell very well. Many of us have patronised my products here and you can testify to its importance.

I have to just try as much as possible to keep everything short. I hope I really answered some of our questions. I will continue in my next post.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2018
Hian! The oga above you just came in between my post. You could have even waited for me to finish before spamming our thread with your long advert. Straight face.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Looking at all the above mentioned products, it doesn't mean others do not sell or not lucrative, of course they are but if you're looking at products for fast customers and quick sales and low start up capital especially, as a beginner, you should first consider those ones.

Another thing I wish to point out is this, many of us just want to start with as many products as possible but why not just start from somewhere?

Secondly, quality products: see you can't just be combining chemicals together without putting the interest and satisfaction your customers at heart.

If you want your customers to keep coming for more, you must put in a great effort to offer a very quality product.

Another very important aspect is the packaging, good packaging sells that is why I try to attach images of packaging in some of my ebooks just to give us an idea of how to go about it.

You don't have to do yours exactly like mine but having an idea can help you even do better than myself.

Next post....

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
PRODUCTs NOT TO RUSH INTO and OTHER THINGS

Bar Soap: if you are just starting and you have a little start up capital, I will advise you not to start with bar soap.

The real deal lies in bulk production. If you are not going into mass production of bar soap, please take my advice. To enjoy the business you have to be really be producing in bulk except if your producing for personal or household use.

HAIR CREAM: just like the above, it favours you more when producing in large quantity. Except if you are going into branding such as hair treatment/growth etc. Those ones will give you sharp money even with just 2k investment but for conventional hair cream, please do your maths well before you jump into it.

Buying my ebooks: seriously, I am happy when you buy my ebooks but you have to understand that buying my ebooks won't just bring money into your account. You have to produce to make money.
Except of course, for your personal use.
If you barely have little to start you don't need to buy my ebooks yet.

Start with the free training here until you have made some money and can conveniently pay for my ebooks.

Yes, if your purpose of buying the ebooks is for personal use like producing for your self and family it's highly recommended. You should know what you put on your skin or use on daily bases. It will also help you save alot of money buying the already made products from the market.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Above all, personal market survey is of great importance. Let's not be too lazy to do some findings on our own.

For any product you are interested in, go around to know how much it's sold. Check the prices of your chemicals, sit down and analyse. That's what helps you build a successful business not just what I tell you. Please, if you really have interest in production business put in extra effort to make it work.

I will still if I can try and give some tips on how to start and how to get customers from personal experience some other time but for now, I think have addressed some issues already.

You can ask any question here.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oga strongbest, i ve sent u d mail. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by dokdave(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Trustwit Exchange�

I buy Amazon, Itunes and other gift cards at good rates. Now you can send or receive money easily.

Send your Gift card in USD, CAD, CHF, GBP, NZD, AUD or any other currency via whatsapp to me and money will be sent to your acct/your recipient's acct via transfer.�

CHECK BIO FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Juliana7:
Oga strongbest, i ve sent u d mail. Thanks

Fixed. Check your mail Ma'am.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2018
I promised to upload pictures as soon as kegs start rolling in for refill this weekend.

I took this pix yesterday just when I was about leaving my centre. As at then, we had just 6 kegs or there about.
More will definitely roll in before the day runs out and I will upload them as well.

Good morning.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.