Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479641 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by emmadejust(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
I need eBook on paints production.

Number ..08032721809

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS
In order to avoid the frequent
questions on what my ebooks
contain, I have here by typed
out
the contents of all the available
ebooks as below:
Contents of the first one (1ST
EBOOK):
1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non
medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic
formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated
type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of
N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo
(medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of:
naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated
powder)
9. facial powder (fashion
powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK
Contains two different formula
on
liquid cold Starch Production
only.
Current price is N3,000 only
(please, don't bother bargaining,
it's only for those that need it.)

5TH EBOOK :

Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles,
insects etc killer formulation)
Currently going for : N2,000

6TH EBOOK:
Liquid Shower Gel (Liquid Bathing Soap)
Price: N2,000

Please, no bargaining of any of my ebooks. God
bless you as cooperate. Amen.

How to order, simply send me
an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by soundforce: 5:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Good morning house. Please can anybody direct me to where i can get these plastics for my packaging? Thanks

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by soundforce: 5:53am On Jun 22, 2018
I couldn't find them at OJOTA CHEMICAL MKT.
the first piz are ( dropper bottles) similar to eye drop containers.100ml -500ml needed urgently.
i need the second one in 1 liter holding capacity.
Anyone, everyone please help out.
special thanks to STRONGBEST N MY HOUSE FELLOWS

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2018
soundforce:
Good morning house. Please can anybody direct me to where i can get these plastics for my packaging? Thanks

Heyllo Sir, these type of plastics are not so difficult to get.

Where in Ojota did you go and can't find?

Though you may not get the exact design but you will surely get something similar and even better looking in term of design.

Next time you enter, show the plastic seller the sample of what you want. Ask for directive as regards where you can get if they say they don't have.

All I am trying to say is, you need move around. Ojota is very big....Go over to the opposite side if you can't get what you want on the other side

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by soundforce: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Strongbest post=68707716]

¥ i went to GBADEBO STR,
OGUDU ROAD AXIS OF OJOTA. I try to comb enough stores when next i come to lagos. please, anyone in contact with a supplier could help. I appreciate your kindness and effort in advance.[s][quote author=Strongbest post=68707716]

¥ i went to GBADEBO STR,
OGUDU ROAD AXIS OF OJOTA. I try to comb enough stores when next i come to lagos. please, anyone in contact with a supplier could help. I appreciate your kindness and effort in advance.[/s][quote author=Strongbest post=68707716]

¥ i went to GBADEBO STR,
OGUDU ROAD AXIS OF OJOTA. I try to comb enough stores when next i come to lagos. please, anyone in contact with a supplier could help. I appreciate your kindness and effort in advance.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by zjun: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2018
Those guys are expensive as of the purchases I made with them compared to kayode's shop in garki intnl market. You can check it out: coming from the main gate(not the back gate)just go down down to where you see them selling plastics,ask anyone where they sale soap chemicals(it's at the back of the plastic sellers shop) you can always ask them to bring anything they don't have. He has the best prices so far compared to utako and nyanya.
Babacele:
and you too ma.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2018
zjun:
Those guys are expensive as of the purchases I made with them compared to kayode's shop in garki intnl market. You can check it out: coming from the main gate(not the back gate)just go down down to where you see them selling plastics,ask anyone where they sale soap chemicals(it's at the back of the plastic sellers shop) you can always ask them to bring anything they don't have. He has the best prices so far compared to utako and nyanya.
k sir, thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2018
Happy new month people.

Yeah, I ran away again as usual. I know lols.

When you don't see me come around for a while it means I have been engaged in some new activities taking enough of ny time and attention.

Thatstill not withstanding have been attending to a lot of us via mails and other means though.

I am sure no one's mail here is yet to be treated.

Ok. Our available ebooks are as listed above, please check through for every detail before placing an order.

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by soundforce: 5:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Strongbest:
Happy new month people.

When you don't see me come around for a while it means I have been engaged in some new activities taking enough of ny time and attention.

Thatstill not withstanding have been attending to a lot of us via mails and other means though.

Ok. Our available ebooks are as listed above, please check through for every detail before placing an order.

Thanks
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO THE BOSSMAN, N SAME TO THE HOUSE

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2018
zjun:

Please send us the ship number it's easier that way if you can abeg.. You can also assist by quoting prices of his Chemicals..
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Strongbest:
Happy new month people.

Thanks

You are yet to treat my mail I have send it thrice now
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2018
omujaidu:
Respect! Oga strongbest

Standard formula for:
1. BODY LIGHTENING CREAM/LOTION

WATER : 50% of formulation (body cream), 70% of formulation (Lotion)
ALOE VERA JUICE _ 43g
EMULSIFYING WAX - 12g
CETYL ALCOHOL - 3g
SHEA/MANGO BUTTER - 21g
JOJOBA OIL - 24g
GLYCERIN - 18g
GIGAWHITE POWDER/SEPIWHITE - 6g
LICORICE EXTRACT - 3g
ARBUTIN - 6g
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL - 4g/5ml
TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL - 4g
PRESERVATIVES - 3g
COLORANT
PACKING CONTAINERS

2. SUNSCREEN LOTION
ZINC OXIDE - 12g
---
---

3. ORDINARY BODY CREAM
S/M BUTTER - 21g
----
----

4. ANTI-STRETCH MARK CREAM
SNAKE FAT - 6%
----
----

5. PIMPLE BLACK SOAP
TUMERIC - 3g
BASIL POWDER - 1 spoon
NEEM POWDER - 1 spoon
GREEN ROBO -
WHITE ROBO -

6. DARK KNUCKLE BLACK SOAP
YELLOW PEELING OIL - 20ml
?
?

7. SKIN REPAIR BLACK SOAP
ARROW ROOT POWDER - 2 spoons
?
?

8. KIDS/DARK SKIN GLOWING

9. LIGHTENING BLACK SOAP

PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc.
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.
««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder.
««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES

:::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals.

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, BARCODE etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

A trial will surely convince you.
Olamoj skills acquisition center

Call: 0-8-0-six-2-six-6-seven-6-nine-9
email:omujaidu@gmail.com

Which one is green roboand white robo again ooo? I really should learn tear gas becasue of armed robbers if police approach I will deny it came from. Me
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
nurshah:

You are yet to treat my mail I have send it thrice now

Like seriously? What is your email about?

Except you are doing something wrong, there's no way your email wouldn't have been treated.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yeah, my commitment to this thread has gone down. I think that is life. Nothing remains the same.

I will only come here to treat our questions based on what we have learned here.

If your questions are based on things treated here, kindly drop the questions here....don't email me, I will not respond. I am sorry about that but that is what's up now.

However, if your email is based on something treated in our ebooks, I will definitely respond provided you bought the ebook from me, of course.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=Strongbest post=68669858]ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of all the available ebooks as below: Contents of the first one (1ST EBOOK): 1.Youghurt drink 2. Custard powder 3. Medicated soap/non medicated 4. Body cream 5. Candle 6. Liquid soap 7. Hair shampoo 8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula) 9. Germicide (izal formula) 10. Bleach (stain remover) 11. Liquid air freshener 12. Paint (only white and coated type) 13. Insecticide 14. Laundry bar soap 15. Medicated soap 16. Toilet soap 17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline) This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.
2nd Ebook (the new one) NEW Ebook 1. Hair Conditioner 2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo) 3. Perfume 4. After Shave It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.
3RD EBOOK ( 3D) 1. baby oil 2. pink oil hair cream 3. hair styling gel 4. nail paint remover 5. nail glue remover 6. gel air freshener 7. anointing oil (goya formula) 8. dusting powder (medicated powder) 9. facial powder (fashion powder) 10. After shave cream (unisex) This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK Contains two different formula on liquid cold Starch Production only. Current price is N3,000 only (please, don't bother bargaining, it's only for those that need it.)

5TH EBOOK :
Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation) Currently going for : N2,000
6TH EBOOK: Liquid Shower Gel (Liquid Bathing Soap) Price: N2,000

Please, no bargaining of any of my ebooks. God bless you as cooperate. Amen.

How to order, simply send me an email to: goldzmyne@gmail.com Or call: 07039338666

Thanks[/quote

Above are our available ebooks.....Get yours and have my support any time.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Strongbest:

Like seriously? What is your email about?

Except you are doing something wrong, there's no way your email wouldn't have been treated.

Thanks.

Check I sent it like thrice and it's question over liquid six wash embarassed cry
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Strongbest:
Yeah, my commitment to this thread has gone down. I think that is life. Nothing remains the same.

I will only come here to treat our questions based on what we have learned here.

If your questions are based on things treated here, kindly drop the questions here....don't email me, I will not respond. I am sorry about that but that is what's up now.

However, if your email is based on something treated in our ebooks, I will definitely respond provided you bought the ebook from me, of course.

Thanks

Okay I have just read the reason y u refused to respond.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
nurshah:

Okay I have just read the reason y u refused to respond.

Ok. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
You can check your mails now. All ebooks paid for have been sent.

Please, always check through the list of the available ebooks as posted above before requesting.

Ebook on paint on paint is not longer on sales reason why it has been removed for the list of my available ebooks for sale.

Some of us still don't seem to get me, it's not just all about selling ebooks, it's about ensuring they are put to good use. Making everything common doesn't help the business minded people.

After all, you are paying for the ebooks, why should I not just sell to everybody? Yeah, that is always the question but we all have what makes us feel fulfilled, not just the money Sirs/Ma.

Imagine if everybody knows how to produce paint, then no one buys.

So, if you missed out on any of my ebooks, wait for next available.

After all, you are paying for it.

Please, wait for the next big thing coming soon.

I love you all.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by pyzdan: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good evening oga strongbest. I am interested in the body liquid wash and organic lightening cream. pls sir i would love to have the ebooks . thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2018
pyzdan:
Good evening oga strongbest. I am interested in the body liquid wash and organic lightening cream. pls sir i would love to have the ebooks . thanks

Heyllo Sir, kindly scroll up. The available ebooks, contents, price and how to get any of them is stated up there.

Call or email me if you want to buy any of my ebooks just as stated above Sir.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Good morning people. I replied all out mails already.

If you're serious and ready to go into production business, contact me and you can get your unique formula for just a token.

Just let me know what you want and you will have it.

Remember,you can also subscribe to my watsap one on one training for a token.
The training includes packaging idea, how to market your products, teaching to the core till you are a pro.

Contact me today and you will be glad you did.

The official email address still remains:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

You can also reach me on: 07039338666.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Strongbest:

Ok. Thanks for your understanding.

What is the use of sodium silicate and if one is to add it in liquid dish wash, at what point can one add? Is it after all other chemicals or when.. Then what quantity? For example if one is producing 25l what qty of sodium silicate can one add?

Then my pal produced liquid soap and it became soo thick like conditioner as in like pap, white and thick. I laughed sha I won't lie. But what must have caused it? He told me he added sodium silicate after sulfuric guess that's y.. In fact I have never seen production like his, I swear.. Please what cased it so that I can correct him
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
nurshah:

What is the use of sodium silicate and if one is to add it in liquid dish wash, at what point can one add? Is it after all other chemicals or when.. Then what quantity? For example if one is producing 25l what qty of sodium silicate can one add?

Then my pal produced liquid soap and it became soo thick like conditioner as in like pap, white and thick. I laughed sha I won't lie. But what must have caused it? He told me he added sodium silicate after sulfuric guess that's y.. In fact I have never seen production like his, I swear.. Please what cased it so that I can correct him

Heyllo Sir, Ignore the silicate. Though it's used in soap but with the formulation given here.

To your second question, you used too much of the thickener (nitrosol).

Follow the instructions given here and you will get it right.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 15, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, Ignore the silicate. Though it's used in soap but with the formulation given here.

To your second question, you used too much of the thickener (nitrosol).

Follow the instructions given here and you will get it right.

Thanks.

Thank you sir, but was there no way he could have fixed it instead of pouring it away?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:38am On Jul 15, 2018
nurshah:
[color=#000099][/color]

Thank you sir, but was there no way he could have fixed it instead of pouring it away?

Definitely, there should be. what was it like exactly? Were there lumps or it was just some kind of smooth thickness?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2018
Strongbest:

Definitely, there should be. what was it like exactly? Were there lumps or it was just some kind of smooth thickness?

Smooth thickness.. Totally white like pap
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:48am On Jul 15, 2018
nurshah:

Smooth thickness.. Totally white like pap

Lols. Did you just say you pour it away?

First, liquid detergent is white by default. Not like pure white though.

Hey, if the only reason you are pouring it away is because it's white then you just wasted it.

The amount of silicate added must have been too much, I think.

However, if it has other properties of soap then colorant should have just done the trick.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2018
Strongbest:

Lols. Did you just say you pour it away?

First, liquid detergent is white by default. Not like pure white though.

Hey, if the only reason you are pouring it away is because it's white then you just wasted it.

The amount of silicate added must have been too much, I think.

However, if it has other properties of soap then colorant should have just done the trick.

embarassed... We tried adding colorant it refused to change colou
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2018
nurshah:

embarassed... We tried adding colorant it refused to change colou

Ooooops! I think I understand the reaction that took place there.

The amount of silicate added is definitely high. It reacted with the sulphurnic to have given you what you have.

Next time, kindly follow my recipe and instructions.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Happy Sunday to you all.

It's another week, hope you will subscribe to my watsap one n one training.

All things are possible, upgrade your knowledge and stop limiting your self to crumbs.

Have a blessed week.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.