Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479664 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining

us on this thread, so far, we've

learnt how to produce: liquid

detergent, germicide(izal

formula), antiseptic (dettol

formula), Balm (aboniki

formula), some useful things on bicarbonate, toothpaste, bar soap.....

Do check:

Page 0 ...........Liquid

detergent

Page 1 and 4...........Germicide

Page 2........Antiseptic

Page 4- 5........Balm

Page 6, 15 and 16-----------images of products

Page 7---------condensed milk

Page 10-11------- Scouring Powder

Page 12-13----------Toothpaste formulas.

Page 15, 16-------------Bar Soap

Page 16 ---------------About my e-book

Please, do take your time to

peruse through the pages

before the questions.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Our efforts so far have been very superb and I'm very impressed with the display of our products.

Please, let's keep up the effort.

This weekend, I'm going to take my time to explain some things, especially, the prices of the chemicals. I can see some of are trying to go for the chemicals for the first time. So, I shall list the prices here for us to have an idea of the prices.

Also, I hope to share some ideas with us on marketing strategy. How, who and where to take our products to.

We actually did all of that in the former thread, the one we lost to the Nairaland attack (may it soul rest in peace), grinning!

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
pls where can I get the materials/Chemical in abuja, God bless u 4 d good job.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Shininstar30: pls where can I get the materials/Chemical in abuja, God bless u 4 d good job.

Heyllo Ma'am, I actually don't know where exactly you can get the chemicals in Abuja but I'm very sure some one from here would assist with that soon.

In our former thread, we had descriptions of places chemicals are sold over there in Abuja, but I can't recall any right now.

All the same, just stay tuned Ma, you'll surely get an answer soon.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
pls strongbest do u hv idea on hw to prepare hand sanitizer? thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Strongbest:

Lols... Sir, actually everything we are doing here is from my book. I gave a brief introduction of my self in our 'lost thread', what I do and the rest. The book actually contains the production of over 15 daily need products. You may request for it, will be giving it out to every member of this thread at a token price, just like in the other thread.

In addition, we have over 30 products you can learn from us.
I will be teaching us some here for free.

Thanks.

pls strong best hw can I get d book, am in abuja. thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Shininstar30: pls strongbest do u hv idea on hw to prepare hand sanitizer? thanks

Yes Ma'am, I do.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Bringing us the price list of chemicals soon. Please, stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Liquid Detergent
Chemicals Price

-Texapon --------------1/4kg (N150)

-Sulphurnic acid------1 litre (N450)

-Soda ash---------------1/2kg (N90)

-Caustic Soda----------1/2kg (N90)

-Nitrosol------------------1/8kg (N250)

-SLS-----------------------1/8kg. (N190)

-STPP-------------------- 1/4Kg. (N50)

Colourant-------------1 sachet (N50)

Fragrance------------100(the least amount)

Stay tuned for more.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tbatbaby(f): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Oga strongbest!e be like say dis our thread dey sleep oo.we need more lessons from u!Thanx!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:20am On Sep 14, 2014
tbatbaby: Oga strongbest!e be like say dis our thread dey sleep oo.we need more lessons from u!Thanx!

Lols. Yes Ma'am, some how, your observation is right but there's a serious reason for that.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2014
GERMICIDE (IZAL) AND DETTOL

Texapon-----------1/2kg (N300)

Pine oil-------------1/2litr (N800)

Phenol-------------1/2litr (N600)

Lysol---------------1/2litr (700)

Carbolic acid------1/2litr (N400)

Chloxylenol-------1/2litr (N500)

Izal booster-------1/2litr (N700)

IPA----------------1/2litr (N200)

Whitener---------1/2litr (N300)

Dettol colourant---1 sachet (N50)

Please, note that you can still buy less than a litre from some buyers. The quantity always determines the price. For instance, if you want to buy 1/4kg of texapon the price will then be 150 naira etc.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by wellsaid(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Add value to yourself by learning a new skill. Secure your future and make money limitlessly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1901429/acquire-valuable-skill-cheap-make

1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
@ strong best, happy sunday to you sir. Can we use warm water to dilute soda ash for easy dissolution in bar soap production.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
jendor123: @ strong best, happy sunday to you sir. Can we use warm water to dilute soda ash for easy dissolution in bar soap production.

Heyllo Sir, same to you. By warm water, I think you mean heated water or hot water right?

Well, yes you can, but you'll have to do that ahead of other chemicals and also watch the temperature at which it's used or mixed with the other chemicals.

However, soda ash would dissolve even in normal water, as in, without heating up the water. Once you use the right ratio of water, the soda ash should dissolve once you stir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 1:42am On Sep 15, 2014
God bless u richly sir for ur good works
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Oga Strongbest are you going to teach toilet wash?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2014
Shininstar30: God bless u richly sir for ur good works

Amen and amen Ma'am!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2014
ibizgirl: Oga Strongbest are you going to teach toilet wash?

Heyllo Ma'am, no I'm not. It's there in my ebook.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Kk thanks so much for your efforts so far, will definately be subscribing for the ebook soon cos that's my interest

Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, no I'm not. It's there in my ebook.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
ibizgirl: Kk thanks so much for your efforts so far, will definately be subscribing for the ebook soon cos that's my interest

My pleasure Ma'am. Alright, that'll be nice.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
PRICEs OF OTHER CHEMICALs

1.Industrial camphor-----1 sachet (N100)

2.Peppermint------------- (N100)

3.Euclaptus -------------- (N100)

4.Jelly-----------------1/4 kg (N120)

5.Menthol----------------(N120)

6. Wax------------1/16kg (N140)

OTHERS

Bicarbonate---------1/2kg (N250)

Hydrogen peroxide------1/4 litr (N100)

That's it, hope I have tried a little.

Good luck to you all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by salam12(m): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2014
Strongbest: PRICEs OF OTHER CHEMICALs

1.Industrial camphor-----1 sachet (N100)

2.Peppermint------------- (N100)

3.Euclaptus -------------- (N100)

4.Jelly-----------------1/4 kg (N120)

5.Menthol----------------(N120)

6. Wax------------1/16kg (N140)

OTHERS

Bicarbonate---------1/2kg (N250)

Hydrogen peroxide------1/4 litr (N100)

That's it, hope I have tried a little.

Good luck to you all.

Thanks.

God bless for the excellent work.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2014
salam12:

God bless for the excellent work.

Amen Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2014
I'm still thinking of the way to do more here or to carry the serious people here along. Just haven't figured the way out yet.

It's really annoying what is being happening, some funny people are on the loose again.

The same thing that happened in the former thread repeating itself.

People don't mind how they make money even if they have to pirate another person's work. So, we now become the dummy huh?

You all will be surprised to know that some guys are selling somethings we're dropping here for free. They just copy and sell.
The most annoying thing, they are not even creative enough to change somethings, they copy everything words for words o. Lols. If you doubt this, I will give you more than 3 links to check out yourself.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chux76(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
^^^^^[b]
Strongbest...I have been one of the silent followers of this thread and I must commend your effort. People giving selflessly is one thing lacking in our society so I want to reiterate that your work(s) is highly appreciated by many. But you wouldn't want to throw away the bath water with the baby....would you? You should know that as humans, WE (let me use this collective word) would always want to 'piggy-back' the good work somebody is doing but what we do with it is where the moral justification question arises. For self enrichment or for public service?
In as much as I have not carried out any of the processes you have enumerated here either for personal use or for commercial purpose (I run a business which takes most of my time) but it struck me lately that there are people I know (some poor relatives and others) that could benefit from this knowledge, who would want to engage in the production of some of these items but do not have the funds to go for proper trainings.
I am contemplating sending the procedures for the production of most of these items to them in printed form at no cost to them, absolutely free, as part of my CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)and probably help some of them with start up capital(since with as little as 2k or 3k they can start up). I want to liaise with them to know which of the items they would be interested in producing for sale. I hope I can get your permission to do so?
Regarding people selling the stuffs you have painstakingly posted here, its unfortunate there is nothing you can do about it. If you decide to withhold information from a thousand others because of a scrupulous few, who loses? Besides they can still order for your eBook, duplicate it and sell, so whichever way you can’t stop them. Na Naija we dey and no be today this pirating thing start...it have teyyyyyeeed!!! Lol....Your satisfaction should be from the accomplishment and good works you are doing and how we greatly appreciate it. They can’t surpass you in any way, just know that.
Once again, I say a million likes and thumbs up for your unrelenting effort. WE APPRECIATE IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!![/b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
chux76: ^^^^^[b]
Strongbest...I have been one of the silent followers of this thread and I must commend your effort. People giving selflessly is one thing lacking in our society so I want to reiterate that your work(s) is highly appreciated by many. But you wouldn't want to throw away the bath water with the baby....would you? You should know that as humans, WE (let me use this collective word) would always want to 'piggy-back' the good work somebody is doing but what we do with it is where the moral justification question arises. For self enrichment or for public service?
In as much as I have not carried out any of the processes you have enumerated here either for personal use or for commercial purpose (I run a business which takes most of my time) but it struck me lately that there are people I know (some poor relatives and others) that could benefit from this knowledge, who would want to engage in the production of some of these items but do not have the funds to go for proper trainings.
I am contemplating sending the procedures for the production of most of these items to them in printed form at no cost to them, absolutely free, as part of my CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)and probably help some of them with start up capital(since with as little as 2k or 3k they can start up). I want to liaise with them to know which of the items they would be interested in producing for sale. I hope I can get your permission to do so?
Regarding people selling the stuffs you have painstakingly posted here, its unfortunate there is nothing you can do about it. If you decide to withhold information from a thousand others because of a scrupulous few, who loses? Besides they can still order for your eBook, duplicate it and sell, so whichever way you can’t stop them. Na Naija we dey and no be today this pirating thing start...it have teyyyyyeeed!!! Lol....Your satisfaction should be from the accomplishment and good works you are doing and how we greatly appreciate it. They can’t surpass you in any way, just know that.
Once again, I say a million likes and thumbs up for your unrelenting effort. WE APPRECIATE IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!![/b]

Heyllo Sir, I really appreciate your concern and the time taken to express your self.

Well, concerning your request, you are free to do that. It's good to know we share same passion.

Just don't like people playing smart. The truth is that, my book is being used in schools. It's not a good thing to see people doing anyhow with the content, I have a copy right. People should just learn to do the right thing, that's all.

I just pity the gullible people they sell to, because when they need explanation on somethings they will be hooked. Lols. This has to do with practical, if you don't know it practically, then you don't know it!

It's well.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by wealthbuilder: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pls, I have paid for your E-book but the phone number sent to me keep answering "wrong number" though I have later sent you mail but receive no response. Pls,check your e-mail with name Sulyman K. Husayn. Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
@ strong best, pls don`t allow dis pple to punish we ur students. Pls keep doing dt which God has enable u to do. Dis piracy pple just want to put sand for our garri niiiiiii. I beg oooo my lecturer
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
wealthbuilder: Pls, I have paid for your E-book but the phone number sent to me keep answering "wrong number" though I have later sent you mail but receive no response. Pls,check your e-mail with name Sulyman K. Husayn. Thanks.Is these numbers correct? if not give the correct one;.Thanks

Oooopz! Sir, there's a problem with the numbers. A mistake somewhere, the first one. Please, kindly re-send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com .

Also, kindly modify your post and delete the numbers.

Once again, my sincere apology for any inconvenience please.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
jendor123: @ strong best, pls don`t allow dis pple to punish we ur students. Pls keep doing dt which God has enable u to do. Dis piracy pple just want to put sand for our garri niiiiiii. I beg oooo my lecturer

Heyllo Sir, we won't give up, I assure you.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.