Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479588 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
owosweet:

Ok sir! Let d antispam take their tym ooooooooo

Lols.... Abi o.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nistfranky(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
Quality chemical material for your production buy at isabella chemical and stockits nig ltd 08037759981
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nistfranky(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
nistfranky:
Quality chemical material for your production buy at isabella chemical and stockits nig ltd 08037759981
very ok
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Strongbest:
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us on this thread, so far, we've learnt how to produce:

liquid detergent, germicide (izal formula), antiseptic (dettol formula), Balm (aboniki formula), some useful things on bicarbonate, toothpaste, bar soap.....

Do check:

Page 0....................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4...........Germicide

Page 2.....................Antiseptic

Page 4- 5.................Balm

Page 6, 15 and 16----------images of products

Page 7--------------condensed milk

Page 10-11----------- Scouring Powder

Page 12-13----------Toothpaste formulas.

Page 15, 16-------------Bar Soap

Page 16 ---------------About my e-book

Page 22---------------toilet wash formula

Please, do take your time to

peruse through the pages

before the questions.

Thanks.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please if you made payment for my ebook today, kindly check your inbox and acknowledge receipt.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Edosbeat(m): 5:50am On Oct 23, 2014
Envoy Blames Sanctions Against Iran For Low Trade With Nigeria

The Iranian ambassador to Nigeria, Mr Saeed Koozechi, has blamed sanctions imposed on his country by the UN, U.S. and EU for the low trade between Iran and Nigeria.
Speaking at a News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) forum on Wednesday in Abuja, Koozechi said the sanctions against Iran over its nuclear programme had a crippling effect on Iran-related businesses in Nigeria.
Koozechi said banks in Iran and Nigeria could not effectively conduct transactions due to restrictions on SWIFT, a financial-messaging service for most cross- border money transfers.
He said Iranian businesses had resorted to using companies in United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Turkey to bring in their products to Nigeria.
http://edosnews.com/envoy-blames-sanctions-against-iran-for-low-trade-with-nigeria/

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Walexz02(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2014
^^
'Dafuq is this
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by adaemeka245(f): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2014
please is there any NLer dat is following this thread that resides in anambra or awka precisely. I ll like 2 meet u. thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2014
Hurray!!! Finally, the ban is over!

I want to sincerely appreciate you all for your calls, Pings, emails and text messages. I feel so honoured to know that people can be so concerned about my absence here. It shows how great and wonderful you guys are.

For all of you that paid for my ebook this week, I must say a big thank you for the trust. Please, send me a mail, I have a special bonus for you. (Only the people that got the ebook this week please).

To the whole house, stay tuned as we rock the weekend with a new formula.

Much love from Strongbest.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
what a relief, i av bin thinking of calling u b4 for response to my request on ur mail.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ijebugirl: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
nistfranky:

@nistfranky where is the shop situated - Lagos or outside Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2014
jendor123:
what a relief, i av bin thinking of calling u b4 for response to my request on ur mail.

Hmmm unfortunately, I got banned again. It's getting really crazy now.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2014
Heyllo my great people, this is definitely a funny moment kind of. Antispam bot suddenly starts its wonder on my innocent posts.

Let's wait and see how the whole drama will end.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chifruitful(f): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
@Oga Strongest...I sent u a mail. Pls reply my mail ASAP sir. Tnx
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2014
chifruitful:
@Oga Strongest...I sent u a mail. Pls reply my mail ASAP sir. Tnx

Email replied Ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Just before I shout, let me peep and see if the ban has really been lifted first. Hehehe.

I solute nairaland mods.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by fabricvilla(f): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
@oga strongbest : just stumbled on this thread 2day,what a gr8 work u re doing-pls keep it up. Am a strong fan of DIY household items,hav got some soap formulas i hv nt been able to try out because i hv been hoping to buy protective gears to use while handling d chemicals (like goggles,gloves.......) & soap molds. i dont know where to get them here in nigeria (lagos precisely) except if one wants to buy online frm US or UK which am trying to avoid. If you know of any supplier of these items,pls kindly share! wil really appreciate,thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by adhel90: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2014
how can i get the material on liquid soap
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Uhmmm, I think I'm back again. All thanks to the antispam bot. Lmao.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
@Adhel90, it all depends on your location. If you are Lagos, you can get everything at Ojota chemical market.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Heyllo my people, I missed you all as much as you did. I pray it gets better this time. Please, if you have not received my response to your mails, kindly exercise a little more patience, I surely do that. The mails are getting out of hands and some require a length response.

I also advise you keep your questions here now that I'm back, hopefully.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Heyllo Ma'am @Fabricvilla, those things are actually very good but not to the extent of not carrying out the production for not having them.

One very important thing is to know which of the chemicals to avoid touching the skin and how to handle such. For instance, in soap making generally the following chemicals are to be handled with care:

- Caustic soda (lye): can course chemical burn if it comes in contact with skin

-sulphurnic acid: almost same as above (peels the skin)

PRECAUTION: these things don't just jump on somebody as people make it look like. If you can't be careful enough to avoid them touching your skin, you can simply make use of hand gloves and stir gently to avoid it pouring on you.

In case it happens, rinse off with water immediately. Cold water works better.

You can get eye google and hand gloves from most chemical shops at Ojota chemical market. As for the moulds, it all depends on the shape you want. Moulds can be constructed locally.

Lastly, it's really nice to have you here ma. Please, feel free to ask more questions.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2014
Heyllo house, I guess something is wrong somewhere, the antispam bot hasn't been nice to us lately and I'm already getting tired of hidden posts. Imagine after spending a lot of time typing, the antispam bot bans and hides my posts for reason I know not, it's crazy.

All the same, I'm not going to throw in the towel yet.

Once this ban is over, I've something in mind for us. It's part of my just concluded project with one of the NGOs I work with. It's all about your toilet wash formula. A unique antiseptic toilet wash with a very strong cleansing property. I might have to create a new thread for that to get interested people into it. I want your testimonies here too.

Stay tuned.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2014
Ur formula here and d one in ur ebook has been helpful and i now sell good prodducts

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2014
Oga, should i wait for dis new toilet formula u said, because i av use mouth and i alrealdy have someone asking for 5lits or i should go on with d one i d ebook. pls if i am to use d other formula u gave here, how much can i sell 5lits. Thank God u r back.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Heyllo Ma'am @Fabricvilla, I have actually tried responding to your post twice or more but I got banned and my posts were hidden. All the same, I will do that again. Nice having you around and thanks for your comment.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Heyllo Sir @Jendor, nice to know you find my formula useful and helpful..

To your second post, yes you may wait if you want to. However, the one ( toilet wash formula) in my ebook gives you a nice product too but it's totally different from the one I'm going to introduce to us and I think it's not going to be free. I'm planning the lesson for just few serious people, those who are serious and will surely do something with the formula .

The lesson will be free for everyone that has participated in any of my paid program here before. I will drop the detail soon.

Lastly, you can sell 5 litres of the formula I gave here for 800 naira and above. The materials are very cheap.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Princebest(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Let me quickly clear this so as to satisfy our curiosity. I already got about 3 mails on the same subject, I think it's better I address it here to save others who might want to ask the same question.

The toilet wash formula isn't something common or a brand in the market already. It's one of the products I taught in my last project. I only feel the serious people here can also benefit from it due to the testimonies that and thank you messages I've been receiving for the past 6 days now.

If people in such a remote state could be making such a sales then, I believe anywhere you are, you should be able to do even much more.

I choose not to drop it here as usual because I know what usually happens. I'm here for people who have passion to do something.

If you have participated in any of my paid programs before(like the after shave, hair cream and hand sanitiser project), that automatically qualifies you. If you have not, a token of 500 naira to show you really want it.

Please chill, I will open a new thread for that and I will let us know everything about the product and how to be part of it.

I want to believe everyone who really wants it can afford a token of 500 naira (five hundred naira).

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.