Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479696 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by rayval(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Strongbest:
ASSIGNMENT
I promised giving us an assignment, here's the assigment. You can upload the pictures of your production.

Using the instruction or guide giving for the production of liquid soap, kindly use the giving materials and measurement given below to produce 2-3 litres of liquid soap at home.

MATERIALS
/MEASUREMENT

Sulpunic Acid
1 peak milk tin

Caustic Soda
1 spoon

Soda Ash
2 spoon

STTP or SLS
1/2 spoon

Nitrosol
1 tomato tin cup(just at mouth level)

Texapon
1/2 spoon

Formalin
Optional (just some drops)

Fragrance(perfume)
1/2 spoon or as desired

Water
2-3 litres

TIPS

-Dilute your sulpunic acid with 1/2 litre of water

-Dissolve the nitrosol with 1/2 litre or just a little less.

-Dissolve the caustic soda with 1 tomato tin cup of water

-Dissolve the soda ash with 1 milk tin cup of water.

i have successfully produced 9litres of liquid soap using thes method. Itz glassy nd luk really gud facially...Bannana flavoured...But i have a little problem...it doesn't foam very well..it foams but as required...mainly slippery..am i to increase the sulphonic acis or d sttp. Pls i need ur help......

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
rayval:
i have successfully produced 9litres of liquid soap using thes method. Itz glassy nd luk really gud facially...Bannana flavoured...But i have a little problem...it doesn't foam very well..it foams but as required...mainly slippery..am i to increase the sulphonic acis or d sttp. Pls i need ur help......

Heyllo Sir, nice job you've done. You may kindly increase the quantity of your sls next time if the quantity of suphurnic acid used is in the right ratio already.

Once again bravo Sire.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by rayval(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, nice job you've done. You may kindly increase the quantity of your sls next time if the quantity of suphurnic acid used is in the right ratio already.

Once again bravo Sire.
Thanks alot..(These are exactly what i used.
3 spoons of caustic soda
4 spoons of Soda Ash
3 peak milk cups of sulphonic acid
1 nd half spoon of Texapon
1 and half spoon of SLS
2 tin tomatoes cup of Nitrosol.......
I used sodium benzoate as preservative nd i also added cocoamide.....*nd please what is the required PH of soap nd how do i test for it....Pls i need ur advice nd suggestions...my aim is to compete with Mama lemon nd morning fresh**with right ingredients,packagin,gud marketing stragety certificatons and your help...Thankssss..God Bless you

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2014
Oga STRONGBEST, so gud 2 meet ur gud work again after d NL attack, i can see am rili late, bt its better 2 b late dan never. sir am making serious arrangements 2 empower myself n may b creat jobs tru dis ur great wrk of generousity. I've registered a company wt d CAC, plz i'll luv 2 reach u on phone 2 discuz d possibilty of starting a cotage productn plant wt abt 700k. I need more info on
1. eqiupments selection
2. NAFDAC reg. etc
thanking u in anticipation of ur usual suport.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
rayval:

3 spoons of caustic soda
4 spoons of Soda Ash
1 and half spoon of SLS
I used sodium benzoate as preservative nd i also added cocoamide.....*nd please what is the required PH of soap nd how do i test for it....Pls i need ur advice nd suggestions...my aim is to compete with Mama lemon nd morning fresh**with right ingredients,packagin,gud marketing stragety certificatons and your help...Thankssss..God Bless you

Heyllo Sir, that was a very brilliant move. You may increase the SLS to 3 spoons next time and the texapon to 2 spoons(very full). The other ingredients seem to be very okay but the sodium benzoate, why? Sodium benzoate is a preservative best used in preservation of food, some other products like toothpaste etc, but in liquid soap, it doesn't really go down too well for me. You may use formalin as preservative next time.

All the same, if benzoate does it for you then, it's okay.

For the ph of soap, you test for caustic soda which is usually 14 and above, so when you have something like 7-11 it is very okay.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
rayval:

3 spoons of caustic soda
4 spoons of Soda Ash
1 and half spoon of SLS
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
osina1414:
Oga STRONGBEST, so gud 2 meet ur gud work again after d NL attack, i can see am rili late, bt its better 2 b late dan never. sir am making serious arrangements 2 empower myself n may b creat jobs tru dis ur great wrk of generousity. I've registered a company wt d CAC, plz i'll luv 2 reach u on phone 2 discuz d possibilty of starting a cotage productn plant wt abt 700k. I need more info on
1. eqiupments selection
2. NAFDAC reg. etc
thanking u in anticipation of ur usual suport.

Nice to have you back Sire.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Strongbest:

Nice to have you back Sire.

Thanks.
u wlcm sir, 2 d second part of my msg, can u pls drop d details via: osina1414@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by seyikares(f): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
@rayval -if u want your liquid soap to be foamy, u increase your SLS and also add foam booster .. d soap will be luxuriously foamy.
U can get d foam boaster @ ojota chemical MKT, it is in liquid foam,a litre of it is N600.for d qty of wat u just produced, u don't need more than 1/4 liter if it...
For d preservative - pls stay away from formalin, its proven beyond doubt DAT its usage can lead to cancer (ask experts or Google it.
U can use citric acid or soibact instead - I've been using citric acid for mine

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by rayval(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2014
seyikares:
@rayval -if u want your liquid soap to be foamy, u increase your SLS and also add foam booster .. d soap will be luxuriously foamy.
U can get d foam boaster @ ojota chemical MKT, it is in liquid foam,a litre of it is N600.for d qty of wat u just produced, u don't need more than 1/4 liter if it...
For d preservative - pls stay away from formalin, its proven beyond doubt DAT its usage can lead to cancer (ask experts or Google it.
Thanks bro....pls lets talk off forum..25E0774A. No is 07030586205. Hope u dnt mind# Tnks#
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by rayval(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, that was a very brilliant move. You may increase the SLS to 3 spoons next time and the texapon to 2 spoons(very full). The other ingredients seem to be very okay but the sodium benzoate, why? Sodium benzoate is a preservative best used in preservation of food, some other products like toothpaste etc, but in liquid soap, it doesn't really go down too well for me. You may use formalin as preservative next time.

All the same, if benzoate does it for you then, it's okay.

For the ph of soap, you test for caustic soda which is usually 14 and above, so when you have something like 7-11 it is very okay.
Thanks...God bless#

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
@rayval and @seyicares mehn never knew I had ppl who saw this point on formalin(even though it's a very strong preservative and also cheap) it's long term effect on skin puts me off....been playing with citric acid....until last week when I over heard some one talking about borax(did a research online and found out that borax acts both as a cleaning agent and also as a preservative...and when mixed with citric acid it's nice(read it some where...you can assist by doing a search on it and letting us know what you get.both borax and citric acid are antifungal) make una still assist me do research on both...(too much IT work on ma hands)....mr strong best I dey spy you o wink
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by salam12(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
seyikares:

Please what ratio of citric acid do you use for your liquid soap.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2014
lgboks:
@rayval and @seyicares mehn never knew I had ppl who saw this point on formalin(even though it's a very strong preservative and also cheap) it's long term effect on skin puts me off....been playing with citric acid....until last week when I over heard some one talking about borax(did a research online and found out that borax acts both as a cleaning agent and also as a preservative...and when mixed with citric acid it's nice(read it some where...you can assist by doing a search on it and letting us know what you get.both borax and citric acid are antifungal) make una still assist me do research on both...(too much IT work on ma hands)....mr strong best I dey spy you o wink

Heyllo sir, you see I can really be very quiet about some issues especially where I'm not needed. I allow people to experiment on their own.

Anyone who is a true follower of this thread should have seen where I talked about formalin and advise against its use.

Google is so helpful and can provide us with a lot of information but just before you jump into conclusion, you have to be sure you've known the practical application of your findings.

Talking about citric acid as a preservative, I can tell you it's not really a preservative in the real sense rather an enhancer.

Whatever you want to use, just be sure you know its reaction with other chemicals on which is to be used.

Things are designed for a purpose, your multi purpose liquid soap isn't exactly the same as your liquid bath soap.

I don't have enough energy to preach or write plenty stories this morning. My plea is, make sure you know how things really work before jumping into conclusion.

Lastly, oga this one that you are spying on me hope I'm safe o.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by solojay2002: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo sir, you see I can really be very quiet about some issues especially where I'm not needed. I allow people to experiment on their own.

Anyone who is a true follower of this thread should have seen where I talked about formalin and advise against its use.

Google is so helpful and can provide us with a lot of information but just before you jump into conclusion, you have to be sure you've known the practical application of your findings.

Talking about citric acid as a preservative, I can tell you it's not really a preservative in the real sense rather an enhancer.

Whatever you want to use, just be sure you know its reaction with other chemicals on which is to be used.

Things are designed for a purpose, your multi purpose liquid soap isn't exactly the same as your liquid bath soap.

I don't have enough energy to preach or write plenty stories this morning. My plea is, make sure you know how things really work before jumping into conclusion.

Thanks.

Pls strong best. Can you send me your contact details on solojay2002@yahoo.com. I have a good proposal and a partnership program that we can work on. My phone number 07011741247. Hope to read from you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2014
osina1414:

u wlcm sir, 2 d second part of my msg, can u pls drop d details via: osina1414@gmail.com

Heyllo Sir, please kindly reach me on:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2014
solojay2002:

Pls strong best. Can you send me your contact details on solojay2002@yahoo.com. I have a good proposal and a partnership program that we can work on. My phone number 07011741247. Hope to read from you

Heyllo Sir, please reach me on

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Strongbest:

Thanks.
spoken like a true adult(and you dey wonder y I dey spy you) your kind is very rare here on nairaland cool

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by goodygirl1(f): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmm...at last am here...oga strongbest we have a lot to talk about abeg, I already sent an email but no response yet, any other way of contacting you Help a sister in need cry cry
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by rayval(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
lgboks:
I like people that do research on thier own. I have read through a thread where someone adviced borax should only be used in laundry soaps***forgoten the plenty gramatical reasons shaaa(dnt mind me)...But elm..for my own preservative, i use Sodium benzoate...i first did copy cat on mama lemon and checked online and it was kul.. Thanks to the moderator of this thread...he is inspiring me...instead of luking for sites to submit cv, i am searching for the best method and approach to produce my soap and be self employed...Thanks...have u guys used cocoamide on ur soap b4..i tink itz d reason y most soaps glitters...dunno sha**bt it is one of my recipe (a little quantity)make u no go produce hair cream.......BUT AM STILL CONFUSE abt d amount of SLS i will use for 20liters..if any one has got a good measurement for all chemicals,tested and well foamy...pls hit me with it**Thankss..

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tillo4real(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hello my brother,you are sincerely doing a great job here.as you are better other people so as God almighty we better ur life, I am still waiting to receive my bonus this my emeil oghenerookugbeni@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2014
lgboks:
spoken like a true adult(and you dey wonder y I dey spy you) your kind is very rare here on nairaland cool

Smile......

Thanks Sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2014
tillo4real:
Hello my brother,you are sincerely doing a great job here.as you are better other people so as God almighty we better ur life, I am still waiting to receive my bonus this my emeil oghenerookugbeni@gmail.com

Could you please let me know what the bonus is? If you bought my e-boook and you haven't received the promised bonus, kindly request for it through the email with which you received the ebook.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Okay, black Friday is just around the corner (28/11/2014). Let's see how it goes, get ready to take advantage of my offers. winks.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
K, my black Friday's offer.

My ebook of 1,500 that contains over 15 daily need products to go for half the original price. That's 750 naira.

N.B

Please, this offer only lasts for a day 28/11/2014.

If you send me a mail requesting for reduction in the price of my ebook after tomorrow, be rest assured I won't reply. Lols.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
@ strongbest, I produced the liquid soap today. Was actually only interested in the toilet wash. But when I ran out of liquid soap and realised I still had some of my chemicals, i simply when to work and this is my finished product. Waiting for it to settle down.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm really impressed with your effort ma'am. I'm still owing you a bonus. Please, send me an email for your bonus. Bravo ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by rayval(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Na waooo** Unilever just entered the dish washing biz..Sunlight#

Pls Mr Strongbest** i noticed that the normal popular dish liquid soaps mama lemon nd morning fresh are synthesised soaps because of the absence of NaOH nd S.Ash...what i want to knw is if it is a rule or one of the requirement that your dish soap must be caustic soda free before you can get the Nafdac nd Son certification..nd some people have conclusively differentiated them**as detergent (without lye) and soap (with lye)......advice me/us on this***and d paremeters we should watch out for before going close to places like Nafdac and co....Thanks sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
rayval:
Na waooo** Unilever just entered the dish washing biz..Sunlight#

Pls Mr Strongbest** i noticed that the normal popular dish liquid soaps mama lemon nd morning fresh are synthesised soaps because of the absence of NaOH nd S.Ash...what i want to knw is if it is a rule or one of the requirement that your dish soap must be caustic soda free before you can get the Nafdac nd Son certification..nd some people have conclusively differentiated them**as detergent (without lye) and soap (with lye)......advice me/us on this***and d paremeters we should watch out for before going close to places like Nafdac and co....Thanks sir

Uhmmm Sir, one thing we must know when it comes to liquid soap production is, there are various methods of production.

First of all, the above named products are made with the use of machines that are designed to handle the mixture at various section or point. So, their method is a way far from yours, since everything is done manually.

Caustic soda and soda ash don't remain wholly as caustic soda and ash at the end of the entire production. They react with other chemicals to produce soap (liquid soap). The quantity and method you use is now the question as in, what matters.

More also, you can produce a liquid soap without the use of any of the above. It's all about understanding the functions of the named materials and replacing them with something else.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by rayval(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2014
I sent an email. Want to purchase your ebook
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2014
rayval:
I sent an email. Want to purchase your ebook

Email replied Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
A very big thank you to everyone who participated in the black Friday offer, I truly appreciate you all and do hope you find every bit of the ebook interesting.

Above all, I'll be glad to start seeing your products rolling out in beautiful colours soon.

Much love from Strongbest.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.