Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479147 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Etruth: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oga Strongbest,God bless you for the great job you are dong here.People like you are rare.I have a question pls. Pls can you clarify the measurement you gave for production of germicide on Page 1? What quantity of Germicide can be gotten using those measurements of Texapon 2 Cups, Whitener 2 Cups, and other materials 4 Cups each. You actually wrote 10 litres of Germicide, but after studying the measurements in units, I arrived at 20 Litres which also corresponds with the measurement you gave for 5Litres, all on Page 1. Kindly go through these and throw more light on them. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Etruth:
Oga Strongbest,God bless you for the great job you are dong here.People like you are rare.I have a question pls. Pls can you clarify the measurement you gave for production of germicide on Page 1? What quantity of Germicide can be gotten using those measurements of Texapon 2 Cups, Whitener 2 Cups, and other materials 4 Cups each. You actually wrote 10 litres of Germicide, but after studying the measurements in units, I arrived at 20 Litres which also corresponds with the measurement you gave for 5Litres, all on Page 1. Kindly go through these and throw more light on them. Thanks

Heyllo Sir, kindly go over it again.

If you want to calculate it by unit, you'll have to know how many cups of that is gotten from each litre of water to be used.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 1:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, kindly go over it again.

If you want to calculate it by unit, you'll have to know how many cups of that is gotten from each litre of water to be used.

Thanks.

Well-done for ur good work here.....just one question. Where can one get all d materials needed? Am based in lagos
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2015
blessedqueen:

Well-done for ur good work here.....just one question. Where can one get all d materials needed? Am based in lagos

You are welcome ma/sir. You can get all the chemicals at Ojota chemical market.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by goodmorning40: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
What a wonderful thread and man
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
goodmorning40:
What a wonderful thread and man

We are grateful Sir. We welcome you into the lovely family.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Happy Sunday to you all.

Wishing us a blissful week ahead.

Strongbest

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Strongbest:
TABLE OF CONTENT
Heyllo, if you are just joining us on this thread, so far, we've learnt how to produce: liquid detergent, germicide (izal formula), antiseptic (dettol formula), Balm (aboniki formula), some useful things on bicarbonate, toothpaste, bar soap, condensed milk, soft drink (champman recipe).....

Do check:

Page 0....................Liquid detergent
Page 1 and 4...........Germicide
Page 2.....................Antiseptic
Page 4- 5.................Balm
Page 6, 15 and 16----------images of products
Page 7----------------condensed milk
Page 10-11----------- Scouring Powder
Page 12-13----------Toothpaste formulas.
Page 15, 16-------------Bar Soap
Page 16 ---------------About my e-book
Page 29----------------Soft drink (Chapman)
Please, do take your time to peruse through the pages before the questions.

Thanks.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by donemitex1: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2015
This Thread is wonderful, i cant imagine, youre giving away this wealth of information for free. Anyway, i would like to contribute my own quota. Anyone who is interested in producing School Chalk can buy the Chalk Mould from me. My name is Emeka and i am into school chalk production. i must confess that it is a very profitable business. For training and consultancy, please call me on 08065278738. Thanks

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Marysola: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
please, sir. can you help with the name of the machine for liquid soap making and the likely price? thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Marysola:
please, sir. can you help with the name of the machine for liquid soap making and the likely price? thanks.

Heyllo ma'am, I actually don't use a machine in my liquid soap production at the moment so, I might not be able to perfectly or precisely recommend or even say the actual price.

However, from my little knowledge, there are about three different types of machine that maybe needed in liquid soap production:

1. Water treatment plant: this is used in treating the water used for production, to soften hard water. This is usually necessary where there's hard water.

2.The Mixing machine: this is used in mixing or blending the entire chemicals together.

3. Filling and sealing machine: used in feeling/canning and sealing the end product.

The first one might not be so necessary where there's no hard water.

I think you should be able to get the price on alibaba, there are a lot of such machines there, depends on your choice and financial capability though. You could please check them out on alibaba your self and get accurate prices.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2015
For a while now, we've not be doing something new, guess we should do something new soon.

However, I would love to see us put into practice whatever we are doing here, so that my effort and precious time won't just be a waste. Watch out for something new soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
@strongbest, pls sir u are not in anyway wasting ur time with u likes of me and other student dat ve been putting to use d knowledge u ve been imparting on us. (i will be producing tomorrow). Waiting for d next lesson.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by MomaDee(f): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chief Strongbest I salute you.
I think I need to pay small Tithe abi sow seed into your life. Your Ebook is just a minor token compared to the amount of freedom it has brought to me.
I no longer buy Mama Lemon or Bleach plus I make some cool cash just selling them to my friends and church members who like it coz it's great and cheaper too.
Thank you thank you. Wish I can make more and even Toilet Wash before my baby arrives (counting days already).
Am so excited really? I love DIY and I've batched a Doctorate degree in my house by my husband who feels "there's nothing my wife can not do".
It's not just about the money to me, it's about the feeling of "I have something to offer".
Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by MomaDee(f): 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Strongbest do you have something on Fabric Dye?
I mistakenly soaked my cream blazer in bleach for too long and it tampered with the color so I want to dye it again.
Please help o
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Juliana7:
@strongbest, pls sir u are not in anyway wasting ur time with u likes of me and other student dat ve been putting to use d knowledge u ve been imparting on us. (i will be producing tomorrow). Waiting for d next lesson.

Alright ma, I'm glad to hear that.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2015
MomaDee:
Chief Strongbest I salute you.
I think I need to pay small Tithe abi sow seed into your life. Your Ebook is just a minor token compared to the amount of freedom it has brought to me.
I no longer buy Mama Lemon or Bleach plus I make some cool cash just selling them to my friends and church members who like it coz it's great and cheaper too.
Thank you thank you. Wish I can make more and even Toilet Wash before my baby arrives (counting days already).
Am so excited really? I love DIY and I've batched a Doctorate degree in my house by my husband who feels "there's nothing my wife can not do".
It's not just about the money to me, it's about the feeling of "I have something to offer".
Thank you

Lols. Ma'am, wow is all I can say. It excites me to know that my little effort here isn't just a waste. Bravo ma!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2015
MomaDee:
Strongbest do you have something on Fabric Dye?
I mistakenly soaked my cream blazer in bleach for too long and it tampered with the color so I want to dye it again.
Please help o

Oooopz! Sorry about that ma'am. I'm not very good at dyeing yet o, won't be able to be of help. So sorry about it.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2015
strong best u, have been a blessing to many of us here. may God continue to bless u. Waiting for next class.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
@strongbest, i ve sent u a mail sir. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
jendor123:
strong best u, have been a blessing to many of us here. may God continue to bless u. Waiting for next class.

Awww, I'm glad to hear that sire!
Next lesson commences soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Juliana7:
@strongbest, i ve sent u a mail sir. Thanks

Noted ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Happy Sunday to everyone.

Yer, everybody especially the old students, go dust your writing materials and get set for a new lesson. New members are also welcome.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Strongbest:

You are welcome ma/sir. You can get all the chemicals at Ojota chemical market.

Thanks.

Thank u sir.....u r really doing a good job here may God continue to replenish ur pocket. Amen
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
blessedqueen:

Thank u sir.....u r really doing a good job here may God continue to replenish ur pocket. Amen

I appreciate your comments ma'am and amen to your prayer.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Let me show us the secret behind my ever glowing skin, lols. Well, this is going to be a big secret that I will be revealing to us here for free. For the smart ones in the house, you can start your natural skin care product with this little information.

Lest I forget, please I'm only going to give us foundation as in, the basic, which I believe will be enough for anyone to get started for personal use and even for commercial purpose.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Topic: FORMULATION OF BODY CREAM WITH SHEA BUTTER

A lot of people are still ignorant of the multi purpose functions of this great product called shea butter. I will be taking us on a journey to know a lot about this product and how to come with a lot of skin care products with it.

At the end of this lesson, I expect every follower of this thread to carry out the experiment and share their experience and the results. If I get less results, I might not be encouraged to show us more. Probably, the paid training program might just be the best for us.

Trust me, you need less than five hundred naira (N500) to try out this. So, I expect no excuse(s).

Please, stay tuned and enjoy the ride with us.

Strongbest

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Formulation of skin care products with shea butter.

Materials:

-Unrefined shea butter

-Corn starch

-Bees wax

-Fragrance

-Oil (could be: olive oil, paraffin oil, P.K.O etc)

These are some of the few items we are going to be working with here, depending on our goal or skin issue, e.g

Treatment of:

-Skin break

-Rough or tough skin

-Skin rash

-Peeling of skin after tanning

-Dry skin etc.

As time goes on, will let us know other things. We are going to try and keep things natural as possible.

Stay tuned please.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
@strongbest, i'm seriously paying rapt attention to d lesson. What about d one dat can cure eczema, pimples and e tal. Pls sir i urgently need reply to d email i sent u, pls sir is URGENT.thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Juliana7:
@strongbest, i'm seriously paying rapt attention to d lesson. What about d one dat can cure eczema, pimples and e tal. Pls sir i urgently need reply to d email i sent u, pls sir is URGENT.thanks

Noted ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Marysola: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo ma'am, I actually don't use a machine in my liquid soap production at the moment so, I might not be able to perfectly or precisely recommend or even say the actual price.

However, from my little knowledge, there are about three different types of machine that maybe needed in liquid soap production:

1. Water treatment plant: this is used in treating the water used for production, to soften hard water. This is usually necessary where there's hard water.

2.The Mixing machine: this is used in mixing or blending the entire chemicals together.

3. Filling and sealing machine: used in feeling/canning and sealing the end product.

The first one might not be so necessary where there's no hard water.

I think you should be able to get the price on alibaba, there are a lot of such machines there, depends on your choice and financial capability though. You could please check them out on alibaba your self and get accurate prices.

Thanks.

Thanks sir, stay blessed.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Marysola:

Thanks sir, stay blessed.

Amen!

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.