Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479146 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by kabuky02(f): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Strongbest:
For the second batch of our project (hair conditioner): if you paid your token yesterday and haven't received an acknowledgement mail from me, it means you haven't sent details of your payment, please kindly do so immediately to avoid confusion.

More also, always stay glued to this thread, I will be posting updates on our moves here daily. It will help you to know if you are getting along or missing out on anything.

Thanks.

please am lost which payment we talking of and how much
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2015
kabuky02:

please am lost which payment we talking of and how much

Heyllo ma'am, uhmm sorry that you are lost. I guess you've not been following us. Check my posts on the project again and you'll get it right ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hair conditioner project participants: lesson one and two just landed on your mail. Check them out. Expect the rest tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lesson 3 and 4 sent to all hair conditioner project participants. That brings us to the end of the project.

Wishing every participant the very best of lucks.

Don't forget I'm always here for you. Feel free to ask me any question.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Bumcious: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Strongbest:
meanwhile, I will be waiting to see our interest before we go on. I want to be sure I'm not just wasting my time here. So, indicate your interest.

Strongbest.

Thanks
Pls do u know where I can buy this chemicals here at Ibadan?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:58am On Aug 16, 2015
Strongbest:
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token of 1,500 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call: 07041786714.

For this week, I'm still giving out the powder detergent formula as a bonus. So, feel free to request for it once you order for any of the ebooks.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:28am On Aug 16, 2015
Bumcious:

Pls do u know where I can buy this chemicals here at Ibadan?

Heyllo ma/sir, there's this common place in Ibadan that you can get all your chemicals. I can't recall the name of the place precisely right now. You can get to Bodoja market (not so sure of the spelling though) and ask for where to get chemicals.

Please, anyone here with a better description of the place should kindly help out.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by samuelson06(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hello Strongbest, I got your ebook, produced a liquid soap and market it around the neighborhood. Met this laundry guy and he said he doesn't like it with color and asked if I can produce it transparent (colorless) but I know Sulphurnic acid has it own color apart from adding external color. How should I go about this please? Can the Sulphurnic acid be replaced or has it color neutralized?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
samuelson06:
Hello Strongbest, I got your ebook, produced a liquid soap and market it around the neighborhood. Met this laundry guy and he said he doesn't like it with color and asked if I can produce it transparent (colorless) but I know Sulphurnic acid has it own color apart from adding external color. How should I go about this please? Can the Sulphurnic acid be replaced or has it color neutralized?

Heyllo Sir, I'm glad to know you got your self a copy of my ebook already.

Following the usual procedures, produce the liquid soap, don't add any colour, allow it to settle down and let the foams to go off, you'll see the beauty of a colourless liquid soap. the sulphurnic acid won't show up it's colour at all. It's going to be pure white.

Ensure you rinse your stirring rod and containers to ride them of colourant from previous production.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 7:55am On Aug 18, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo ma/sir, there's this common place in Ibadan that you can get all your chemicals. I can't recall the name of the place precisely right now. You can get to Bodoja market (not so sure of the spelling though) and ask for where to get chemicals.

Please, anyone here with a better description of the place should kindly help out.

Thanks.

get your chemicals at Agbeni market. when you get to shoprite just take a bike tell the bike man you are going to Agbeni market (#40) immediately after diamond bank, one tall building Na chemical stores full there. shine ya eyes and bargain proper proper

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
nobledeals:

get your chemicals at Agbeni market. when you get to shoprite just take a bike tell the bike man you are going to Agbeni market (#40) immediately after diamond bank, one tall building Na chemical stores full there. shine ya eyes and bargain proper proper

Awwww! Ma'am your helpful contribution is highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Bumcious: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
nobledeals:

Hello ma, pls hw do I get to agbeni market frm akobo?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Bumcious: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Our lecturer good evening sir,want first appreciate u for all ur wonderful works here which am a beneficiary I pray dat God will continue to increase ur wisdom. Pls sir i jst started my production today and i will like to know if there is any preservative for antiseptic and if non hw long can it stay? Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bumcious:
Our lecturer good evening sir,want first appreciate u for all ur wonderful works here which am a beneficiary I pray dat God will continue to increase ur wisdom. Pls sir i jst started my production today and i will like to know if there is any preservative for antiseptic and if non hw long can it stay? Thanks

Evening Sire. The pleasure is all mine and a very big amen to your prayers.

I'm glad you've started something already. Sir, most of the chemicals used in the production of antiseptics are preservatives themselves. For instance, alcohol can be used singly as a preservative in most of our products. So, there's no need for any special preservatives in antiseptics.

The product can last for as long as 1-2 years and above provided it's kept in a cool dry place. Sun is the biggest enemy of such product. Let me also add that, the longer it stays the less effective it becomes.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by kennedy67(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Coooool
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Heyllo my good people. I trust we've been having a great time.

Please, let's try and check our table of content to help us navigate easily through our treated lessons. Some of the things we are requesting for through mail have already been treated here.

Also, the contents of our ebooks have have also been posted here to help us know what we are paying for. Let's take our time to go through it. I sincerely appreciate our cooperation.

Strongbest

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Boss when should we expecting our next lesson? I kuku don missed hair conditional lesson both batch due to money issue
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
realadesco:
Boss when should we expecting our next lesson? I kuku don missed hair conditional lesson both batch due to money issue

Heyllo Sir, I should bring us something interesting soon. Sorry you missed the hair conditioner project. Money shouldn't have kept you back, I only asked us to pay a token, any amount we could afford. All the same, anytime you are ready you can always get the second ebook that contains the hair conditioner formular and other lessons will be sent to you.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I should bring us something interesting soon. Sorry you missed the hair conditioner project. Money shouldn't have kept you back, I only asked us to pay a token, any amount we could afford. All the same, anytime you are ready you can always get the second ebook that contains the hair conditioner formular and other lessons will be sent to you.
Thanks
thanks boss I will get that too soon. Am enjoying first book tho my productions pictures uploading
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Boss this are my liquid. Soap,toilet wash, and bleach they are all powerful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Bumcious: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2015
realadesco:
pls Mr ade hw much did dey make ur sticker for u?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2015
realadesco:

Awwwww! Another serious student doing it. Sir, I'm very impressed with your effort. Your packaging is cool.

I will like to share some ideas with you later. Kindly send me a mail to: goldzmyne@gmail.com
Bro Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2015
Sometimes when you want to give up, some people just get you inspired and willing to carry on.

If you have been here and yet to have a product of your own or still buy these products with your money, it's heart breaking especially, those that bought my ebooks.

Don't just learn, put into practice what you are learning. It's easy and economical. Just to encourage us though.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thanks boss. My peoples this things are really superb and profit making I went out for market today for just little time and sold the products of #1k and more demand for it even those want to resell it. I mean provision shops. Kudos to our big boss may almighty god bless you abundantly
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
I just made a little mistake on liquid sopa but will correct it next time. Its reduce the foaming in the water sometime. I mean it will foam when I put it in water but later reduce the foaming Only that. peoples bought the bleach and toilet wash are giving me kudos
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Strongbest:

Awwwww! Another serious student doing it. Sir, I'm very impressed with your effort. Your packaging is cool.

I will like to share some ideas with you later. Kindly send me a mail to: goldzmyne@gmail.com
Bro Sir.

Thanks.
av send u mail boss. @adesco. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bumcious:
pls Mr ade hw much did dey make ur sticker for u?
hello sir/ma the stickers cost me #5k 100pieces including #2k for design ooo so later it won't more than #3k per 100stickers. So don't waste time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Bumcious: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
realadesco:
hello sir/ma the stickers cost me #5k 100pieces including #2k for design ooo so later it won't more than #3k per 100stickers. So don't waste time
So hw do u want to sell cos frm my calculation there is no more profit on this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bumcious:
So hw do u want to sell cos frm my calculation there is no more profit on this?
its different. there is big liquid soap and small. also toilet wash. small liquid soap is #80 big one is #150 while toilet wash small one is #120 big one #200 so for now don't look for more profit just try to build your name first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
nobledeals:

Which of the shoprite...please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.