Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479616 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Mayowaowo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ironfx bercelona's football club jersy sponsor a forex trading broker is in nigeria with the aim of teaching both experienced and people willing to trade and learn forex for free!! Free!! For more info you can call mayowa on 08104111612 absolutly free:
For beginers: learn what forex is all about, learn how to make a living from forex, learn hw to make money
For traders:1) free signals from me 2) advanced forex classes on support and resistance trading 3) a software that draws support and resistance for you so u just have to look at it for entry 4) a CD on candle stick pattern by steve nilson (all free) contact me on 08104111612

2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bravo sir, for what u are doing here. Pls we are still waiting for the chemicals function(BALM)
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Juliana7: Bravo sir, for what u are doing here. Pls we are still waiting for the chemicals function(BALM)

My pleasure Ma'am! Yea, I was actually going to do that earlier before I got distracted. Sorry about that. I should do that before tonight is over.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining
us on this thread, so far, we've
learnt how to produce: liquid
detergent, germicide(izal
formula), antiseptic (dettol
formula), Balm (aboniki
formula).

Do check:

Page 0 ...........Liquid
detergent

Page 1 and 4...........Germicide

Page 2........Antiseptic

Page 4- 5........Balm

Please, do take your time to
peruse through the pages
before the questions.
Strongbest.
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Function Of The Ingredients In Balm

1. Petroleum gel
2. Paraffin oil
3. Bees wax
4. Industrial camphor
5. Menthol
6. Peppermint
7. Eucalyptus salt
8. Colour (optional)

Well, since we all want the functions of the above ingredients as used in balm production which I also know is very important, I'm going to try to do justice to that but on a lighter note.

I could write a whole book on the functions of these materials.
But I'm going to limit my explanations to balm only.

1. Petroleum jelly: this has a lot of uses in cosmetics generally, but we used it here basically as a builder. It is a good body lubricant and a skin protectant etc.

2.Paraffin oil: has a lot of uses in cosmetic as well as in medical lines. Here (in our balm production), it's used as a skin treatment

3. Bees wax: this also has a lot of functions in cosmetic and medicine. It's basically used here to thicken up our product and increase the healing ability of our balm.

4. Industrial camphor: like other materials, it has a lot of functions, however, I will also like to let us know it has some side effects. Reason being that, you can't get a pure camphor these days, the chemistry behind its production makes it not too good for our health (to the kidney especially), so not using it at all might just be ok, except it's not going to be inhaled! Camphor is used here in our production to relieve pain, itching and in treatment of infections.

5. Menthol: just like the other ones, it uses are numerous. It's the one responsible for the cool sensation we feel when the balm is used. It cleanses the lungs when inhaled. It's also used in mouth wash and other products.

6. Peppermint oil: mint is a very interesting ingredient used in many products. You know that mint feelings you (looking for the right word to explain it, blushing!) Some people get addicted to product containing this ingredient (this may lead to drug abuse). Wanted to say something here, but to avoid people abusing or using it wrongly, I won't say!

Basically, it's used here as a relieve to muscle pain, aching, itching body etc.

7. Euclaptus: just like the other ones too, has numerous uses even in medicine, it's basically used to relieve cold and as antimicrobial.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
You can keep your questions coming now.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thanks a million, for the invaluable info. Sir, from what u said, d camphor should be avoided becos, end-uses will always inhale it. So sir, avoiding d adding camphor will not reduce the potency of the balm, so to speak
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Our next class will be on what sir?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Juliana7: Thanks a million, for the invaluable info. Sir, from what u said, d camphor should be avoided becos, end-uses will always inhale it. So sir, avoiding d adding camphor will not reduce the potency of the balm, so to speak

Heylloo Ma, not really.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Juliana7: Our next class will be on what sir?

Can't say yet but something very interesting is definitely coming up.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
I'm going to be posting the prices for the chemicals so you won't be cheated when you go to get them. They are very cheap. Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ok sir, we are waiting
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Juliana7: Ok sir, we are waiting

Noted Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mayowaowo: Ironfx bercelona's football club jersy sponsor a forex trading broker is in nigeria with the aim of teaching both experienced and people willing to trade and learn forex for free!! Free!! For more info you can call mayowa on 08104111612 absolutly free:
For beginers: learn what forex is all about, learn how to make a living from forex, learn hw to make money
For traders:1) free signals from me 2) advanced forex classes on support and resistance trading 3) a software that draws support and resistance for you so u just have to look at it for entry 4) a CD on candle stick pattern by steve nilson (all free) contact me on 08104111612

Pls READ the instructions on page 1. Thank You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Strongbest: Function Of The Ingredients In Balm

1. Petroleum gel
2. Paraffin oil
3. Bees wax
4. Industrial camphor
5. Menthol
6. Peppermint
7. Eucalyptus salt
8. Colour (optional)

Well, since we all want the functions of the above ingredients as used in balm production which I also know is very important, I'm going to try to do justice to that but on a lighter note.

I could write a whole book on the functions of these materials.
But I'm going to limit my explanations to balm only.

1. Petroleum jelly: this has a lot of uses in cosmetics generally, but we used it here basically as a builder. It is a good body lubricant and a skin protectant etc.

2.Paraffin oil: has a lot of uses in cosmetic as well as in medical lines. Here (in our balm production), it's used as a skin treatment

3. Bees wax: this also has a lot of functions in cosmetic and medicine. It's basically used here to thicken up our product and increase the healing ability of our balm.

4. Industrial camphor: like other materials, it has a lot of functions, however, I will also like to let us know it has some side effects. Reason being that, you can't get a pure camphor these days, the chemistry behind its production makes it not too good for our health (to the kidney especially), so not using it at all might just be ok, except it's not going to be inhaled! Camphor is used here in our production to relieve pain, itching and in treatment of infections.

5. Menthol: just like the other ones, it uses are numerous. It's the one responsible for the cool sensation we feel when the balm is used. It cleanses the lungs when inhaled. It's also used in mouth wash and other products.

6. Peppermint oil: mint is a very interesting ingredient used in many products. You know that mint feelings you (looking for the right word to explain it, blushing!) Some people get addicted to product containing this ingredient (this may lead to drug abuse). Wanted to say something here, but to avoid people abusing or using it wrongly, I won't say!

Basically, it's used here as a relieve to muscle pain, aching, itching body etc.

7. Euclaptus: just like the other ones too, has numerous uses even in medicine, it's basically used to relieve cold and as antimicrobial.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

Thank You Sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Catered4:

Thank You Sir.

My pleasure Ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ijebugirl: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Strongbest:

Heylloo Ma'am, it's teaspoon.

Thanks.

Noted. Thank You.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2014
ijebugirl:

Noted. Thank You.

My pleasure Ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2014
PRODUCTION OF CONDENSED MILK

I'm a huge fan of condensed milk. I recently discovered that I'm not alone on this, as I keep getting a thank you message from families and friends that I have taught how to produce their own quality condensed milk at home.

Let me know if you are a fan too. That should be our next topic, if we have some interested people here, if not, we move to another thing. I just want to be sure I'm giving us what we really want.

So, let me see the turn up and we move on sharply.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2014
grin
Strongbest: PRODUCTION OF CONDENSED MILK

Let me know if you are a fan too. That should be our next topic, if we have some interested people here, if not, we move to another thing. I just want to be sure I'm giving us what we really want.

Thanks.
Ride on sir, nothing makes my morning tea like condensed milk. grin

Thanks.
Ride on sir, nothing makes my morning tea like condensed milk.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2014

I'm a huge fan of condensed milk. I recently discovered that I'm not alone on this, as I keep getting a thank you message from families and friends that I have taught how to produce their own quality condensed milk at home.

Thanks.
s
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2014

Thanks.
sir, my tentacles are well spread.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ijebugirl: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2014

Thanks.

I am interested in learning the production of condensed milk.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Alright! All interests noted. We shall do it then.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by JAkpayen(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks Strongbest! Got the mail. We will be waiting also for the prices of the chemicals in the market and our next topic on condensed milk
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
JAkpayen: Thanks Strongbest! Got the mail. We will be waiting also for the prices of the chemicals in the market and our next topic on condensed milk

Heyllo Sir, thanks for the trust and patronage. I will post prices soon.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some images from my work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
More...

1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 2kshina2(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
I am interested
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
More images...

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Custard powder waiting to be packaged..

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hmmm, I have tried a little uploading some pictures today. To upload pictures here takes like forever. Sighs. To be continued some other time.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.