Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (478984 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rhemaekuri(f): 11:02am On May 27, 2016
Oga Strong and family members gdmorning sir, pls is they a wat I can do to repair bad pko? I bought 10litrs since last yr, and used a small qty den it was fine, I used a lil qty for bar soap and it didnt come out well, it was like melon soup, disintegrating not like pap?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 3:31pm On May 27, 2016
Strongbest:
Your enhancers: these are meant to be all natural but sorry, I can't guarantee that these days. Do your self a big favor to get from a reputable beauty shop.

1. Cocoa butter
2.Palm kernel oil (P.K.O)
3.Essential oil(s). E.g lavender oil, lemon grass oil etc

4. Camwood

Cocoa butter is a good moisturizer and has a lot of healing effects on the skin....fights eczema, stretch marks etc

Lavender oil........has a therapeutic and healing effect, treats sun burn.

Lemongrass: also has healing effect, works better against acne and the rest.

Generally speaking, any essential oil will add great value to our black soap apart from their good scent (smell).

Camwood: k, for anyone who cares or wants a good looking skin, this powder is a great deal for you. Can't tell you all about this wonderful powder but please go ask more about this powder to know better. Helps fight wrinkles, gives a soft -smooth looking skin. Has an anti aging property etc. Just imagine the presence of this wonderful powder in combination with turmeric powder in your black soap!

Finally, your black soap already contains PKO but additional drops makes it rich.

This is where we draw the curtains on black soap.

Trust me, if you can put this little information together you are set to have a standard black soap that works wonders. Go and make your money.

Feel free to ask any question.

Thanks.

Yes its truue o
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
Strongbest:
Your enhancers: these are meant to be all natural but sorry, I can't guarantee that these days. Do your self a big favor to get from a reputable beauty shop.

1. Cocoa butter
2.Palm kernel oil (P.K.O)
3.Essential oil(s). E.g lavender oil, lemon grass oil etc

4. Camwood

Cocoa butter is a good moisturizer and has a lot of healing effects on the skin....fights eczema, stretch marks etc

Lavender oil........has a therapeutic and healing effect, treats sun burn.

Lemongrass: also has healing effect, works better against acne and the rest.

Generally speaking, any essential oil will add great value to our black soap apart from their good scent (smell).

Camwood: k, for anyone who cares or wants a good looking skin, this powder is a great deal for you. Can't tell you all about this wonderful powder but please go ask more about this powder to know better. Helps fight wrinkles, gives a soft -smooth looking skin. Has an anti aging property etc. Just imagine the presence of this wonderful powder in combination with turmeric powder in your black soap!

Finally, your black soap already contains PKO but additional drops makes it rich.

This is where we draw the curtains on black soap.

Trust me, if you can put this little information together you are set to have a standard black soap that works wonders. Go and make your money.

Feel free to ask any question.

Thanks.

Yes its truue o
Strongbest:

Hahaha.... O ma'am, you missed classes. Permit me to ask you to repeat class (page) 82.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2016
Queenlolar1:
Good morning sir strongbest.. I just discovered this thread and I'm so wowed with the good work to you are doing here.. I hope it's not too late for me to start my own classed..

Not at all Ma'am. You are highly welcome. Guess our table of contents will help you navigate the thread easily.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2016
Rhemaekuri:
Oga Strong and family members gdmorning sir, pls is they a wat I can do to repair bad pko? I bought 10litrs since last yr, and used a small qty den it was fine, I used a lil qty for bar soap and it didnt come out well, it was like melon soup, disintegrating not like pap?

Heyllo ma'am, sorry about that. What does the oil look like at room temperature? Did you warm it up before using it?
Lastly, where and how was the P.K.O kept all the while?

Kindly help answer the above questions so I can know if it's still useful or not.

It's rare for P.K.O going bad easily if well kept.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by melnee: 7:27am On May 29, 2016
The reason I havnt practice the Iza and dettol formula is because the chemical is a bit expensive eg.(pine oil 1lit 1800, carbolic 1500)
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2016
melnee:
The reason I havnt practice the Iza and dettol formula is because the chemical is a bit expensive eg.(pine oil 1lit 1800, carbolic 1500)

Heyllo Sir, you don't need to start with a liter. You can go for 1/4 and so on.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2016
Happy holiday to everyone. Let's see how it goes down today.
Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Queenlolar1: 1:48pm On May 30, 2016
Sir strongbest... Pls when you wrote "izal concentrate" do you mean izal that is already made?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2016
Every part of the body is very important and should be treated with great care. This is exactly what cosmetology helps us to do.

Many people would spend fortune to keep the body looking its best, glowing and shiny while some people don’t actually give a damn about what happens or how the body (skin) looks. Unfortunately, these other set of people would only begin to look for solution when the body begins to deteriorate or shows some unpleasant sign or growth.

Actually, the body sometimes experiences some kind of discomforts arising from skin issues (problems) such as ache, pimples, rashes, body odor, dandruff, stretch marks etc. All these discomforts are what call for the attention of the subject- cosmetology.
Though cosmetology isn’t only limited to physical treatment of skin issues but also oral administration of drugs in some cases

However, for the purpose of this class we are only going to be concerning ourselves with physical administration or treatment except of course, fruits.

So, stay tuned as we’ll be addressing several skin problems and formulas for possible treatment.

Lastly, I won’t forget to add also that what you eat can be of great help to the overall beauty of your skin.
I maybe suggesting some good foods mostly fruits that can help as we move on……….

Hey, this is meant to be a school. Kindly be patient to follow me at my own pace.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2016
Queenlolar1:
Sir strongbest... Pls when you wrote "izal concentrate" do you mean izal that is already made?

No Ma"am, it's an ingredient on its own.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2016
To have an organized class, we'll list out some skin problems, their possible causes and formula for their treatment.

But please, let's all observe the following rules:

1. Do not quote me directly. If you have any question just use the reply button and not quote.

If anyone quotes me, we sure have come to the END of that particular lesson.

2. If you are a true follower of this thread, make use of your pen and paper.

3. Always do your home work by practicing what you are taught here. I wonder what the need of the lessons would be if not to put them into use.

4. Do not sale any information freely given here.

5. If you have any question based on the lesson learned here, always put the question here. Any email sent in regard will not be responded to.

Note: all bloggers should continue their copy and paste work as usual, no wahala. Sigh.

Lastly, the moment I notice the school is not what we want owing to lack of interest from followers, we can close the school and to thy tent everyone goes.

Show your interest by simply clicking the like button. Don't bother commenting to show your interest.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

29 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by godello: 10:42pm On May 30, 2016
Am taking the seat Meant for three people.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by godello: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hello sir, where can I get soap mould and striker.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
godello:
Hello sir, where can I get soap mould and striker.

Heyllo Sir/Ma, that depends on the type of molds you are interested in.

A furniture maker can help you construct a local mould.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
PIMPLES AND ACNE

Pimple is one skin issue everyone hates. The most embarrassing ones are the ones on your face (forehead).
Though pimples can develop in any part of the body but people tend to be more concerned and worried about the ones that appear on their faces than other parts of the body.

Pimples and acne are sometimes seen to mean the same thing but not exactly. Well, since what treats acne treats pimples, no need trying too hard to explain the differences.

Cause:

Acne result from unnecessary gathering or storage of excessive oil under the skin......... This further leads to the growth of bacteria that causes the emergence of pimples.

Like I said before, pimple can appear on any part of the body: the face, shoulder, back, chest etc.

Aside from the above which is in connection with the hormones, other causes can be external........like the weather, application of some cosmetic products, food etc.

Treatment:

Let me be honest with you, pimples are of different types and treatment is sometimes based on its seriousness/severity.

While some can easily be treated, some can take quite a lot of time to treat.

My treatment is usually between two(2) weeks, four(4) weeks and six (6) weeks which is the longest.

Within the first two weeks there should be a good result with the not so serious types.

Treatment continues another two weeks if no serious result seen.

Treatment continues another two weeks if no serious recovery or healing seen.

Once the six weeks circle of treatment completes and still not healed, you may now need to see a skin doctor (dermatologist). Some antibiotics tabs could be helpful but make sure it's recommended by a qualified dermatologist.

Formula/Treatment:

K, I will be giving some formulas (recipes) for the treatment of pimples and how to be used/applied next.

Stay tuned please.

Thanks.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2016
I almost forgot to wish us a happy new month. Hahahaah.

Happy New Month to You All!!!!!!!
Have a blissful month.

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by amicable09(f): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Thanks Babacele for introducing me to this thread.

Well done Mr Strongbest.
Please, I will like to know the 'recipe' for treating pimple naturally. I ate groundnuts two days ago and woke up with one annoying pimple. Lol.

I want it banished and expelled forever.
Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2016
amicable09:

Well done Mr Strongbest.
Please, I will like to know the 'recipe' for treating pimple naturally. I ate groundnuts two days ago and woke up with one annoying pimple. Lol.

Thanks.
Ami deary no pro...after my Oga strongbest formula ehn, I go give you babatherapy ...n your skin go look like baby own but third party no go make d melesin work ooo . I fit allow Omenka sha....lols
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by amicable09(f): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Babacele:
Ami deary no pro...after my Oga strongbest formula ehn, I go give you babatherapy ...n your skin go look like baby own but third party no go make d melesin work ooo . I fit allow Omenka sha....lols
Lolz. Babatherapy will include black and red soap abi? The merisin must sha work!

Ah! Omenka!!! My long distance love *smiles. Erm... erm... I think Modath will come for my bones if you allow him *winks.

Between, the three of you - Modath, Omenka and You, know yourselves offline? cos you three seem to be voicing out same thoughts on political issues and sharing one another posts *smiles. I like the union sha... Kudos to you guys, I'll soon join your gang if you'll let me.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz. Babatherapy will include black and red soap abi? The merisin must sha work!

Ah! Omenka!!! My long distance love *smiles. Erm... erm... I think Modath will come for my bones if you allow him *winks.

Between, the three of you - Modath, Omenka and You, know yourselves offline? cos you three seem to be voicing out same thoughts on political issues and sharing one another posts *smiles. I like the union sha... Kudos to you guys, I'll soon join your gang if you'll let me.
u sure say we know offline? maybe not but d love of Naija flo tru our hearts hence we share same thoughts most often....

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by nobledeals(f): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
While waiting for the lesson sir, why do some people spread their home made bar soap in the sun?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
amicable09:

Well done Mr Strongbest.

Thanks.

Heyllo Ma'am, you are welcome aboard.

Yes, we are going to be doing that shortly.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
nobledeals:
While waiting for the lesson sir, why do some people spread their home made bar soap in the sun?

Ma'am, I don't think I know their reason but I know whatever their reason is, that idea is lame .

Considering the content of your soap, drying it under the sun will surely be doing no good to it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ifiegboria(m): 12:07am On Jun 04, 2016
I am interested. Well done
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Queenlolar1: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
So... I made my liquid wash today.. I decided to use yellow colour instead of the common green colour.. and it's the best I've seen so far.. It's foamy.. Thick and... I just love it.. Thank you sir.. Not just for the lessons but for the morale. I owe it all to God the giver of all knowledge and you for allowing God to use you for us.. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Queenlolar1:
So... I made my liquid wash today.. I decided to use yellow colour instead of the common green colour.. and it's the best I've seen so far.. It's foamy.. Thick and... I just love it.. Thank you sir.. Not just for the lessons but for the morale. I owe it all to God the giver of all knowledge and you for allowing God to use you for us.. God bless you sir

This is nice ma'am, a very good concept. I love the fact that you even did something different from the conventional ones.......that's creativity, way to go. Bravo.

The pleasure is all mine ma'am and I say a big amen to your prayers.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Second production.sold out the firrst

My ministry is blooming

Oga strongbest, can i pack the soap into the container as foamy as it looks in the picture cos i did it in my sis place.and i wont be around to pack it when the foam settles.

Urrgent reply

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Queenlolar1:

Please where did you get the yellow color
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sorry everyone for keeping you all waiting........we should be doing something tonight.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bukiminaj:
Second production.sold out the firrst

My ministry is blooming

Oga strongbest, can i pack the soap into the container as foamy as it looks in the picture cos i did it in my sis place.and i wont be around to pack it when the foam settles.

Urrgent reply

Ma'am, I bet you won't be able to fill up the containers with the foams.

By the time the foams settles, the containers will only be half filled. Lols.

In all, there's no effect pouring it into a container in its foaming state but having a full container is the only issue. Hope you got it ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Strongbest:

Ma'am, I bet you won't be able to fill up the containers with the foams.

By the time the foams settles, the containers will only be half filled. Lols.

In all, there's no effect pouring it into a container in its foaming state but having a full container is the only issue. Hope you got it ma.

Thanks.

Alrite sir.but im pouring it into big container(25l).i just want to confirm if the foam will settle down

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.