Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,401 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures (56210 Views)

Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. / Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by steffoode: 3:10am On Jul 07, 2014
na wa o, all dose tips na 4 women only abi men no dey tak foto? No tip (s) 4 people lik obj a.k.a baba, oshos e.t.c no b me talk o :-Xna wa o, all dose tips na 4 women only abi men no dey tak foto? No tip (s) 4 people lik obj a.k.a baba, oshos e.t.c no b me talk o
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 07, 2014
I see. What happened to embracing all perfect imperfections?

@trendy247: that is so on point! grin like I see that a lot!! And do they drool!!!! Hehehehe
Smh
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 07, 2014
Its only uGly ones like me that will appreciate ur input op. Thank u o, I will apply your techniques next time am in the studio.
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by justi4jesu(f): 4:22am On Jul 07, 2014
All these steps...just for selfie..ki lo de cheesy
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Motolank: 4:29am On Jul 07, 2014
rattlesnake: THEY WANTED HIM

BUT HE REFUSED TO JOIN

OSEWA IS A HERO

Rattlesnake, alot is happening in this bush, where we are sharring-blood... Believe you.

NB
Is this Seun's picture the same i have been seeing, his lips is always closed the way it is and his fingers wea it is too... Or it makes him fotogenik?
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by sogodihno: 4:33am On Jul 07, 2014
And if after all dz things u still no fyn; it's(ugliness) in u.........Peak milk
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by born2boink(m): 5:02am On Jul 07, 2014
tuffgongjo: If it aren't paracetamol,it can never be Paracetamol,so if u aren't beautiful no matter d Trick,Film Trick or Hat Trick u apply u won't be beautiful.
pictures of nowadays can turn monkey to beyonce but big heart break await those ladies when you meet them in person
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by bola4dprec(m): 5:18am On Jul 07, 2014
Ashkormissy:
Ermmmm, wen d world ends?
so you concur ?
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by emmabest2000(m): 5:19am On Jul 07, 2014
icebebe: hahahhaahahha use back of calendar do ur white wall
black background is the best tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 07, 2014
But damn!!!
Dx gal x just too pretty!

Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by CharlieMaria(m): 6:41am On Jul 07, 2014
what if you worwor die?
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by tintingz(m): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2014

BUT HE REFUSED TO JOIN

OSEWA IS A HERO
pic of the day grin Lmao
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Vansnickers: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2014

BUT HE REFUSED TO JOIN

OSEWA IS A HERO

Holy Shait!!!

I suspected that.

grin
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2014
Awesome. The face angle and lights thing works like magic smiley
Mascaras are my favorite too....nothing like purrfect eyes peeking out a photo grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2014
One day, persn go snap pix disappear bkus of a patikula style, wen person go post trick on how to know GOD more....
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by omoadeleye(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2014
you take pics with your phone camera u talk say u knw like am. shey camera dey lie?, or ia it until fem carry beyonce head untop ur head abi?
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by kaima1984(f): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Once u are as ugly as I am,babes if u like snap from 2day reach 2moro,e no go work
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by obailala(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2014
tuffgongjo: If it aren't paracetamol,it can never be Paracetamol,so if u aren't beautiful no matter d Trick,Film Trick or Hat Trick u apply u won't be beautiful.
Haba!.. This is very harsh... the essence of this thread is to give hope, encourage, lift the spirits and restore the esteem of those who havent got much points in the looks department... Your comment is very counter productive.. remember, diaris Goduo!
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Freshpage(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2014
Wht wil happen after d trick must hav worked, n person who lik d pix nw want to see d gal face-to-face? Na den nai yawa go gas. First class monkey.
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Limerick: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Are we going to badge any degree after all these
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Jennydoris(f): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Businesstools: When will women stop deceiving men?

The day Men stops deceiving women..
Have I answered your question?
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by pawapo: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
as u pose na so u go show.....u no fyn u no fyn b dat
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by angela98(f): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Please am jobless I need this tricks to get work
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by Multitask247(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
slimpoppa: E no go work. if you no fine, you no fine.
some people ugliness na peak.Its in them.Even if them use 40megapixel,them go stil worwoor.
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by meculo: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jennydoris: All these just to take a snap...

I pray make I have such time....
But wait ooo if I no come see white wall to take the shot nko?
guy na to dey carry paint and roller anywhere u dey go incase u wan snap pix
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by charis3(f): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hi everyone. If you have an event lined up for the weekend and want to look stunning. Vynx beads would help you.

Call or send us a message on whatsapp on 08020834370. Or send a mail to vynxbeads@yahoo.com.

Here are some of our pieces you'd love.

Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by kassyme(f): 5:56am On Sep 15, 2014
tobiboss: Does this apply for men too? If yes, i better go get some mascara
lolzzzz....Dat kind tim,run go bring ur own
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by kassyme(f): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2014
RAKITIC: To snap ordinary pix don turn wetin persin go dey study
lolzz......lyk seriously o
Re: 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures by jbblues24(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
YEW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Ladies Are Viciously Insulted After Posting Make-up Free Photos / Learn How To Make Lace Earrings / 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.