Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Controlling Anger Before It Controls You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Controlling Anger Before It Controls You (955 Views)

Can A Man Controls His Anger When In Misunderstanding With The Wife? / What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? / My Sister Inlaw Is Baffling Me,hes The One Controlling My Husby Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by divasXpose: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2014
I, as an individual believe anger is a normal and even healthy emotion, but it's important to deal with it in a positive way. Uncontrolled anger can take a toll on both your health and your relationships. leaving gender-biased alone, research reveals that women tend to suffer more from anger than men because of the deep emotions they posses.
But ladies? how do you control your anger?
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by Redoil: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
I believe most ladies are naturally born to be angry.

1 Like

Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by crackhaus: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Anger.. now this is one thing I trained myself to unlearn.
It's a process, one can never be completely free from it.
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by egopersonified(f): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
I am learning to let it all out by locking myself up in a room and talking out loud as if am confronting the person. After doing this and I talk to the person again, it almost feels like I ve poured it out on them and sometime later cant even remember the ones I said in private and the ones I said to the person.

But sometimes, I let it all out in yr face ohh, when the guilt comes, I apologize. Even the bible says dont let the sun go down on your wrath, it doesnt state how to release it, so anyway na way.

1 Like

Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by zeb04(f): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kikikikiki do I even get angry! am lazy almost at everything. Ofcourse except eating and spending my patner's money.
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by divasXpose: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
zeb04: Kikikikiki do I even get angry! am lazy almost at everything. Ofcourse except eating and spending my patner's money.

I wont encourage you on that...like I said earlier..anger is neccesary sometimes..if I may ask..how do you deal with unreasonable actions from people?..or you are saying you overlook all your man wrong act.. I don't believe that anyway...
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by divasXpose: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
egopersonified: I am learning to let it all out by locking myself up in a room and talking out loud as if am confronting the person. After doing this and I talk to the person again, it almost feels like I ve poured it out on them and sometime later cant even remember the ones I said in private and the ones I said to the person.

But sometimes, I let it all out in yr face ohh, when the guilt comes, I apologize. Even the bible says dont let the sun go down on your wrath, it doesnt state how to release it, so anyway na way.

even if bible doesnt state how to release it...but deep down in your heart,you know bible will never support those over reactions..
so how did you feel when you realized you have over reacted?
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by divasXpose: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
Redoil: I believe most ladies are naturally born to be angry.
I agree with you...but what I see is jealousy causes most of the anger...
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by MARKone(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Redoil: I believe most ladies are naturally born to be angry Stubborn.

Men are naturally more Angry. Most women on the other hand are just plain stubborn.
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by Kanwulia: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Eradicate POVERTY! kiss

1 Like

Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by edwife(f): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
I just don't see the point of being angry undecided,i can't stand trouble,my head is busy with other more important things,like LIFE.

Life should not be that difficult. cheesy
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by Agybabe(f): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Extreme anger ain't profitable!

1 Like

Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by divasXpose: 3:29am On Jul 05, 2014
edwife: I just don't see the point of being angry undecided,i can't stand trouble,my head is busy with other more important things,like LIFE.

Life should not be that difficult. cheesy
I agree with you...
but being angry sometimes with someone corrects mistakes, and mistake is also a core factor that affects life.
so, I still stand, you need it sometimes.
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 05, 2014
Anger has been one of my shortcomings,I ventilate seriously when angry...the last time I displayed my anger to a friend,he was so surprised,he called my mum,that I should be taken to a psychiatric home..he didn't believe what I did,since then,he's been giving me space..I hate been annoyed,cos I don't know what I can do when angry...I aint proud about it.
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2014
I seldom get angry; I'm too busy to be provoked!
LIFE is too short to spend half of one's lifetime apologizing/making-up.
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by corisande: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2014
I've learnt to keep quiet when I'm angry
so I just keep dumb and walk out
Ko easy ra ra angry
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by zeb04(f): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2014
Yomieluv: Anger has been one of my shortcomings,I ventilate seriously when angry...the last time I displayed my anger to a friend,he was so surprised,he called my mum,that I should be taken to a psychiatric home..he didn't believe what I did,since then,he's been giving me space..I hate been annoyed,cos I don't know what I can do when angry...I aint proud about it.
well unfortunately/fortunatly(whichever one)I happen to read two of your post this morning.

you would be getting married soon,and you still sleep with your ex. Secondly,you get so angry and your friends think you should have a bed in a psychiatric home.

My advice, move your wedding to two years time,hopefully you would have stopped sleeping with your ex nd you might have been cured from your anger issues.(No pun intended)

1 Like

Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2014
zeb04: well unfortunately/fortunatly(whichever one)I happen to read two of your post this morning.

you would be getting married soon,and you still sleep with your ex. Secondly,you get so angry and your friends think you should have a bed in a psychiatric home.

My advice, move your wedding to two years time,hopefully you would have stopped sleeping with your ex nd you might have been cured from your anger issues.(No pun intended)
preacher's wife.
Re: Controlling Anger Before It Controls You by divasXpose: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Yomieluv: preacher's wife.

is going personal...that's her 2cents bro..

(1) (Reply)

Ngbishi Christain Mothers Cry Out: Our Sons Are Molesting Us! / Wen Ur Parent Flogs U 4a Vry Flimsy/silly Reasn &ur Lyk *is He/she My Mum/dad*? / Parents, Please Protect Your Innocent Adorables And Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.