Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Biggest Party Ever! Banky-w To Be Hosted In International Event In Ibiza - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Biggest Party Ever! Banky-w To Be Hosted In International Event In Ibiza (3678 Views)

OMG!! Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona / Justin Bieber Only Parties With ‘hot Girls’ In Ibiza / SPOTTED: Liverpool's Steven Gerrard & His Wife Alex On Holiday In Ibiza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Party Ever! Banky-w To Be Hosted In International Event In Ibiza by Layomigist(f): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2014
EME boss Banky W’s “Lagos Party” might have been the inspiring enough to get him to be included in the exclusive “The Ciroc Blue Stone” event guest list.

The event which only invites top celebrities, artists and icons all over the world is set to be held held on the 10th of July 2014 at Nikki beach, Ibiza.

Ibiza ! Yes you heard right, Mr Capable would be partying with some of the most sophisticated people in the world on White Island and I am sure they’ll be expecting him to bring along a bit of the “Lagos Party” that he so bragged about.

It was reported when he was asked to speak about his exciting trip he said “I feel very privileged to be invited to the CÎROC Blue Stone event in Ibiza; it’s an honour for me, and I’m proud to be able to represent for Nigeria at this world class party and event; I’ve always said there’s no party like a Lagos Party, now I’m blessed to be able to combine that with the legendary VIP parties that CÎROC is known for. It will be an experience of a lifetime and I’m looking forward to it”.

So you heard the man, He’ll be taking the “Lagos Party” to Ibiza . Well we hope brings back a souvenir.

More At: http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2014/07/the-biggest-party-ever-banky-w-to-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Marks Birthday In Mini Dress / Who's Skales Rumored Girlfriend? We Have Lotta Pics - Peek In / Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.