Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Discover 3 Steps To Root Any Android Phone With 1 Click - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Discover 3 Steps To Root Any Android Phone With 1 Click (546 Views)

How I Rooted Tecno H5 And How You Can Root Any Android MTK Device / How To Use Root Genius To Root Any Android Device / Root Any Android Phone Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover 3 Steps To Root Any Android Phone With 1 Click by ebenzunlim(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
Android and it's nickname 'Tecno' has arguably taken over the smartphone market in Nigeria. Hence, it comes as no surprise that every tom, dick and harry now own one.

Though Android can brag of having the highest third-party developers in mobile technology, not all of this third party apps can be installed on that hand-help device you carry around. In fact, as a measure intended to shield your Android device from malwares synonymous with most third-party applications, the OS does not accept application unapproved by Google (unapproved applications may be installed but will not work correctly on non-rooted Android devices).

Without saying much let me quickly brief you on what rooting is all about. Rooting (or jailbreaking) your Android device gives you unimaginable control over your device, letting you have master control on how your device functions; update the OS, replace the firmware, overclock (or underclock) the processor, customize just about anything. Basically, rooting your android device makes you the real owner of it!

In the past rooting might be an easy "nut to crack" for Mr. tom, Mr. dick, but certainly not for Mr. harry. The process was generally complicated and you might just end up in the 'bricked' zone with one miscalculated move. In this tutorial, I'm going to show you how to root/jailbreak any Android phone with just 1 click (or maybe 2).

Let's do something basic

Well, I have already uploaded the 1 Click magic on the tutorial page, but before proceeding make sure you have the following items:
- A healthy Windows PC (Windows XP, 7, 8 or higher).
- You must have Kingo Android Root software installed in your PC. If you don't have the software, you can download a copy here.
- Your device must be properly charged.

Tutorial page: http://www.ewtnet.com/2013/12/discover-3-steps-to-root-any-android.html

If you faced any problem following the steps on the tutorial page, feel free to leave a comment on this page.

(1) (Reply)

How To Automatically Backup The Photos And Videos On Your Mobile Phone? / I Need Note 10.1 N8000 / I Need Blackberry Phone For BIS Subscription: Pc Advantage. Experts Help Out Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.