Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

MTN Bis Now Working Fine On PC And Android Mobile Device With Simpleserver - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / MTN Bis Now Working Fine On PC And Android Mobile Device With Simpleserver (2373 Views)

Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android / Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Bis Now Working Fine On PC And Android Mobile Device With Simpleserver by weezyfeesy: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yesterday one of my subscribers ask me if any cheat is available, that he is spending a lot on data plans. I promised him that I am going to give the one I’m using out to him via his email, but I have a second thought to post it http://delsublog..com/2014/07/mtn-bis-now-working-fine-on-pc-and.html
Re: MTN Bis Now Working Fine On PC And Android Mobile Device With Simpleserver by Thebrightest(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
Bros e no work o, but i don call customer care to ask them why, so dem tell me say na only for blackberry, so i no fit use am for android. Then i told them that it is working for some people and i even dictated that link to them. The customer care now told me that it is because of system error that those people own worked.
I then decided to call another customer care since the previous customer care couldnt help. The one i called said the same thing, only that he was willing to help. He asked me if i know the phone numbers that the cheat worked on. So, i asked him what he needed it for, then he said that he want to check how they did their own and tell me how to activate the cheat with my line on my Android phone.
I became unhappy because i did not have any number to tell him, So he asked me to call back, and anybody that pick, i should tell the person the link for the cheat or thoroughly explain the cheat to the person and give them the phone numbers that cheat worked on.
The customer care thanked me a lot for calling and told me to make sure i call back.
Pls, I want you to help me with some numbers the cheat worked on so that i can tell the customer care, for them to assist me.
Pls i really need that cheat to work on my android because i dont want my 1000 naira to waste.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Bis Now Working Fine On PC And Android Mobile Device With Simpleserver by suwailad(f): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thebrightest: Bros e no work o, but i don call customer care to ask them why, so dem tell me say na only for blackberry, so i no fit use am for android. Then i told them that it is working for some people and i even dictated that link to them. The customer care now told me that it is because of system error that those people own worked.
I then decided to call another customer care since the previous customer care couldnt help. The one i called said the same thing, only that he was willing to help. He asked me if i know the phone numbers that the cheat worked on. So, i asked him what he needed it for, then he said that he want to check how they did their own and tell me how to activate the cheat with my line on my Android phone.
I became unhappy because i did not have any number to tell him, So he asked me to call back, and anybody that pick, i should tell the person the link for the cheat or thoroughly explain the cheat to the person and give them the phone numbers that cheat worked on.
The customer care thanked me a lot for calling and told me to make sure i call back.
Pls, I want you to help me with some numbers the cheat worked on so that i can tell the customer care, for them to assist me.
Pls i really need that cheat to work on my android because i dont want my 1000 naira to waste.
guy you are a complete idiot eediot. chai see fool. You are not bright at all.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Bis Now Working Fine On PC And Android Mobile Device With Simpleserver by brightnelly(f): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
suwailad:
guy you are a complete idiot eediot. chai see fool. You are not bright at all.

haba!!! u should be able to understand that he's just joking!
why the insult??

1 Like

Re: MTN Bis Now Working Fine On PC And Android Mobile Device With Simpleserver by dragonigga(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
hahahaha
Re: MTN Bis Now Working Fine On PC And Android Mobile Device With Simpleserver by ano460: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Look at how open he is saying this, with proud of losing N1,000.

(1) (Reply)

The Top 20 Internet Terms For Beginners, 2015 / Guys Please How Do I Watch Live Match On My Pc? / Gold color 2016 Edition 1TB 8GB Ram Hp Pavilion Core i5 Touchscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.