Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] (4326 Views)

Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting / Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by NewNigeriaMind: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
The OP lacks home training like they said.....

There is difference between display of idiotic manners and actual critism. for your information OP I can bet the girl is more informed that you.

The fact that you used the pdp work supporter of APC shows you are nothing but a moronic pdp e-rat.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by dapzyadix(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
I don not see any insult here @op...u talked n got ur deserved replies

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by onegig(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
The op just confirmed many Nigerian youths need a hard reset. So what are you feeling like now?
You are the one who even started the insult. You thought every one in here follows the herd mentality? Sorry! Next time learn to address people with respect or criticize politely if you believe something is not right .

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Degis(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus:
Cos I'm the P.S of osun state ministry of education? Or am I the governor's special adviser? Ori e ti ku! grin If he doesn't know how to govern a state, why did he venture being a governor? Oya tell me u r joking. grin

You can now see for yourself that you are meant for the gutter and not amongst polished Elites. It is obvious that you don't have any iota of self respect not to talk of respecting another person. Anyway, you will soon receive your comeuppance when your cup is full. Omo a lai ni eko. Ado oju tini omo.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by playboy19(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Let me start by saying that i have no political affiliation whatsoever. Having said that, it is not very difficult to know how old the op is. People like him should be totally ignored. I feel very sorry for him cos he's even taking pride in his state of absolute stvpidity. High level politics is a game of diplomacy. You don't like the next man, yet you smile at each other. You criticize constructively, not like a gutter fellow. But it's always very difficult for a child like him to understand that.

@op, i promise you, if you give a reply to this post, i wont respond back. So just bury up your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by lorRhyMeZ: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus: I don't belong to any political party, non of them is worth it! That's y I see sorry for e-warriors most times. So why should I sing any politician praises?
They are wicked!
I wish seun will let people understand this through his forum.

Buh from the tweets I saw there, u started d insults na...or aint u d ayodele ogunsola

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
undecided
We keep repeating the same thing yet we expect different results. Now I know why Nigeria is so backward. You don't have good roads, you don't have water supply, you don't have constant electric supply, you don't have standard schools, your lives are not secure, unemployment rate is 90%, and lo and behold, here they are singing the praises of those who brought the woes upon them.

Sorry, I thought you aint comfortable with the position so I tot we can fight this corrupt politicians together but I was wrong.
BTW, are these not the saboteurs clamouring for a revolution? When you can't even be violent in your approach to those wicked people online? grin E sheyshey bere.
Guess only 5% of my clan exist in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by lakpalakpa: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus: undecided
We keep repeating the same thing yet we expect different results. Now I know why Nigeria is so backward. You don't have good roads, you don't have water supply, you don't have constant electric supply, you don't have standard schools, your lives are not secure, unemployment rate is 90%, and lo and behold, here they are singing the praises of those who brought the woes upon them.

Sorry, I thought you aint comfortable with the position so I tot we can fight this corrupt politicians together but I was wrong.
BTW, are these not the saboteurs clamouring for a revolution? When you can't even be violent in your approach to those wicked people online? grin E sheyshey bere.

You are a standard illiterate a dysfunctional product of a worthless educational system.

My dog's poo is worth far more than you are...

Senseless Cretin....

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by dustydee: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
@OP,
did you notice how quick you were to insult the man? there are better ways to make your point without resorting to insults and violence which is something a lot of Africans need to learn.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
lakpa lakpa:

You are a standard illiterate a dysfunctional product of a worthless educational system.

My dog's poo is worth far more than you are...

Senseless Cretin....

grin grin grin grin
grin Oti ya wereh.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by lakpalakpa: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
dustydee: @OP,
did you notice how quick you were to insult the man? there are better ways to make your point without resorting to insults and violence which is something a lot of Africans need to learn.

Don't mind the cankerworm. He thinks real-life is same as Nairaland where he can talk like a moronic person.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by lakpalakpa: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus:
grin Oti ya wereh.

.. Shame on you. It is sad to note that you are a teacher. I wonder the kind of moronic attitude you'll instill in the unfortunate children you'll tutor..

Agbaya!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
lakpa lakpa:

.. Shame on you. It is sad to note that you are a teacher. I wonder the kind of moronic attitude you'll instill in the unfortunate children you'll tutor..

Agbaya!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Oya stop crying, otito now! See as u carry my mata for head like gala! U get time.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by lakpalakpa: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
thisisayus:
Oya stop crying, otito now! See as u carry my mata for head like gala! U get time.

Idiota!!!

You started this thread now I'll end it for you.

Before I do tell me, how does a complete illiterate like you impart any useful knowledge and skill in the students entrusted to you??

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by BlackPikiN(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Do you know that the FG has intentionally sat on the allocations of Osun State to make it difficult for Aregbesola to pay workers' salaries, in order for them to vote for Omisore?

gen2briz:

They'll not ask there oga at the top about that one, they will just come to NL to inform us that he's not workers friendly.

What I hate most about them is the word they usually use 'Am not a fan of any political party or I don't belong to any political party, I just want good governance and yet they keep creating anti Apc thread. Awon wonabe oshi...

Where is the source of this big lie?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by BlackPikiN(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
[size=15pt]This is what I found online[/size]

Osun [size=20pt]alleges[/size] plans by FG to withhold monthly allocation

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/168647-osun-alleges-plans-by-fg-to-withhold-monthly-allocation

FG’s [size=20pt]plan[/size] to cripple our govt’ll fail –Aregbesola

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=69767
Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by BlackPikiN(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Where the heck is the "BIG BIG money" you people said Osun have?

AregbeRascal, Fashola and the Don DoroBucci of Super Mega Scams will "chop" this people finish.

State Governments Raise N520bn Debt in Five Years

16 Jun 2014

Filings by the state governments at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) showed that Kogi state’s N5 billion bond is the smallest so far [size=15pt]while Lagos emerged the biggest debtor with a total of N187 billion issued so far.[/size]

Analysis of numbers obtained by THISDAY showed that [size=15pt]Osun state with internal generated revenue and federal allocation of less than N2 billion has so far raised N30 billion including the just concluded N11.4 billion sukuk.[/size]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/state-governments-raise-n520bn-debt-in-five-years/181052/

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by semitunde: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Its unfortunate, the op is immature, brash and saddeningly ignorant.

He had an opportunity to legitimately question the government of Osun on its education policy- both on Twitter and even here on this site- while airing his grievance with the status quo; but he decided to go the thuggish route.

I'm no politician, but I can easily sense from my perspective that you have something else on your mind against the govt. Why don't you say it maturely without the language attack?

The little girl said the govt is innovative. She is right. You lack of knowledge on the matter compared to the teenager and your subsequent shameful outburst on twitter is an indictment on your upbringing as is your education.

And you decided to save the tweets and bring them here? What were you expecting? A pat on the back for being an activist and putting the govt in its place?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by emiye(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2014
I think OP is wallowing in foolery, he thinks he knows but he is ignorant.

I absolutely have no problem if you disagree with a policy, but ensure you truly understand the policy you disagree with. It is high worth foolishness to be punching any politician in sight just to feel cool like a newly discovered activist.

In an election period, you claimed you read in a newspaper about a scam by the osun state in the education sector , but you did not deem it fit to take the view of the other side before attacking senselessly, you had the opportunity on your laps to get the other side view, but you blew it up acting immature, in my opinion the other guys did not attack you by saying you made shallow and myopic comments, he was right. Critical reasoning is what i think you lack the most.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by funshint(m): 1:12am On Jul 05, 2014
@ OP "Ayodele Ogunsola" your stupidity stinks to high heavens by publicly abusing pple online and exposing your nairaland identity. Don't you really think you pose a great security threat to yourself? I pity your parents.*even if you are supporting GEJ he will not approve of your unruly behaviour. Besides U̶̲̥̅̊ don't even know anything about the state and the next thing to do is result to abuse, U̶̲̥̅̊ are such a big FOOL!! U̶̲̥̅̊ are indeed untrained... U̶̲̥̅̊ dis douchebag!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by kbabajide(m): 4:10am On Jul 05, 2014
Some people r just stupid witout knowing dis freedom of speech is causing sometin else
Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:33am On Jul 05, 2014
BlackPikiN:

Where is the source of this big lie?
OSBC, Oshogbo. The Governor said it when those whose houses were demolished take make way for road expansion visited him.
Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Sanchez01: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2014
thisisayus: I don't belong to any political party, non of them is worth it! That's y I feel sorry for e-warriors most times. So why should I sing any politician praises?
They are wicked!
I wish seun will let people understand this through his forum
****************** Modified******************

undecided

BTW, are these not the saboteurs clamouring for a revolution? When you can't even be violent in your approach to those wicked politicians online? E sheyshey bere.
They deserve all the name calling.
Interesting! For the first time, I have found someone who reason like me. No politician is worth it. The e-rats rant like broken records and claim some mumu ideology. I'm following you ASAP, be sure to follow back ocheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2014
Ifeyinwa Maureen Okafor

ARISE IMO YOUTH!

I, IFEYINWA MAUREEN OKAFOR (I.M.O),I have come as YOUR Messiah.
Whether you are a party member or not, you must arise and demand that I.M.O is your candidate for Governor 2015 under PDP.
From Owerri to Ohaji, Obowo to Oru , across the land, ARISE and create a stampede on ground and on line.
Free education is good. But I have come to take you from good to GREAT. I schooled in Ikenegbu Primary,Owerri and IMO University. I also schooled in Columbus Elementary Ohio, USA and University of Bradford, England. There is a DIFFERENCE and it is not called free, it is called QUALITY!
Arise and DEMAND a Quality candidate who will give you well stocked physical libraries and online libraries for research ,electronic teaching aids, qualified and motivated lecturers.(My father was a lecturer in ALVAN IKOKU and my mother an Inspector of Education in the Ministry of Education).
Arise and demand a candidate who as a YOUTH, understands and has a policy for technology...because that is the future!
Arise and demand a candidate who has thought deeply about job creation and has a concrete plan to deliver jobs, who has a policy to deliver houses, and a good environment for you to raise your children.
Arise and demand a better future for yourselves and your families. We cannot all run to live abroad.
IMO Youth, I, IFEYINWA MAUREEN OKAFOR (I.M.O), I worry about you day and night.
You also should not sleep. ARISE NOW! DEMAND that my party PDP gives me the ticket to go into the general election.

ARISE ALL IMO YOUTH NOW! YOUR FUTURE IS ABOUT TO BE DECIDED!
God bless us all.
www.ifeyinwaokafor.com
Re: Nairalander Attacked Fasola's Aide 'Lateef Raji' And Aregbesola's SSA [TWEET] by Sanchez01: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2014
dustydee: @OP,
The OP was never interested in putting up an argument, rather he planned on insulting them for no just cause. I stayed in Osun for four straight years, in Ife, to be precise and I noticed loopholes. He so did wrong by lashing out at them. I'm a fan of constructive arguments and it was obvious the I am_FK wanted such, but the OP did not make himself available. One of the negative effects of the internet and social media; it takes away one's sense of good reasoning and judgement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided / Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? / Is This The Best Police Station In Nigeria? - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.