Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) (10048 Views)

My encounter with a small xxxxx / My Encounter With A Man On Heat / African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
It was on a wedesday evening when i decided to go to the cyber cafe to brouse as then i dont have a brousing phone. When i got to Coker bridge going towards aguda i heard someone call my name Sirnoel i turned and guess who was that. Humn it was lydia. When i saw that she was the one i stoped and smiled sheepishly. She asked me why am i smiling and i told her why wont i smile when a sweet beautiful looking girl like u called an ugly boy like me. As a sharp guy that i am i saw some lines formed on her curvy lips, i know she was smiling even when she doesnt want me to know it. I went on to tell her how smashing she looked that evening. She just thank u.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
She asked me where i was heading to. I wanted to lie to her but something i me told me to tell her. I told her that i was going to the cyber cafe to chat. She laughed and said she will go with me i told her, that she wont like what she will see. She smiled and told me that she knows manythings about me that i can never guess. When she said this i told her it is not true. She smiled again and i couldnt remove my eyes from her se.xy lips & well set of teeths. She asked me if i know any girl by name Chika Alberts. When she mentioned that name my mind skiped and started beating faster. This is the second time am meeting with Lydia the first time was at coker a shop in coker raod orile, where both of stayed waiting for the rain to stop and that was on monday & today wednesday she is asking me about Chika Alberts... I became afraid...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by MabraO: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Oh boy ur concluding part poor oh
Chai see as u take end sef
U not gonna get lotta viewers with this
Try to spice it up a lil
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
So when she mentioned chika‘s name it dawned on me that lydia might truely know me & my ways with beautiful girls. So we went to the cyber cafe. When we got there, so many people where there and there was only one system with just one sit. I always come here to chat so i still have the ticket that i bought yesterday with me. I told lydia that we have only one sit what will she do. She told me that both of us will share the sit. I will sit on one side and she will also sit on the other side. I told her it wont be comfortable she told me not to worry. So when i sat down i made way for her to sit by my left but she said no. That she will sit by my right, i didnt want to ague with her i accepted. When she sat down by my side she crossed her hand on my back. Chai! All my body became sweet, u know what i mean? Lydia is fully and well endowed. Her full b.reast was on me and as i move my hand to type and use the mouse, my arm was robing the other b.reast...people my jt stood like iron rod...inside cyber cafe...
I will continue but let me know how many people that are following this story first.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
MabraO: Oh boy ur concluding part poor oh
Chai see as u take end sef
U not gonna get lotta viewers with this
Try to spice it up a lil
just follow me bro... U go pee for ur trouser
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by MabraO: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
sirnoel: So when she mentioned chika‘s name it dawn on me that lydia might truely know me & my ways with beautiful girls. So we went to the cyber cafe. When we got there, so many people where there and there was only one system with just one sit. I always come they to chat so i still have the ticket that i bought yesterday with me. I told lydia that we have only one sit what will she do. She told me that bothof us will share the sit. I will one side and she will also sit. I told her it wont comfortable she told me not to worry. So when i sat down i made way for her to sit on my left she said no. That she will sit by my right, i didnt wnt to ague with her i accepted. When she sat down by my side she crossed her hand on my back. Chai! All my body began to sweet me imidiately. Lydia is fully and well endowed. Her full b.reast was on me and as i move my hand to type and use the mouse, my arm was robing the other b.reast...people my jt stood like iron rod...inside cyber cafe...
I will continue but let me know how many people that are following this story first.

Bros Abeg no vex oh
If u want people to ff u
Pls ehn modify ur post to correct some errors nd add some words u omitted
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
MabraO:

Pls ehn modify ur post to correct some errors nd add some words u omitted
thanks
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
I was strugling to control myself inside the cyber cafe. As my arm was typing & using mouse. It is also touching lydia‘s nip.ple. After some time i noticed that her ni.pples had become hard. And she was breathing a little faster. I looked down at my jeans trouser and saw my hard d.ick showing as it parked one side. Lydia slowly touched my laps and robed her hand on my strong JT i swallowed saliva and looked at her. She smiled her trade mark smile. At that point i have lost control of the computer cos all i was thinking is where and how i can give lydia a good lay. She wispered into my ear a funny question... “sirnoel what are u feeling now?.“ i opened my mouth and couldnt bring out a word. She continue to rob my laps slowly like an expert. I told her to stop that people will notice. She told me she doesnt care. At this point she gave me a sensational sqeez and i almost shouted out in pleasure.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Okworigeorge(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
I dey ur back op...carry on

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Pr0ton: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
And is that all?
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Lydia continued making me to wet my jeans trouser. After about 5minutes of killing me slowly with her touch a boy and a girl who were sitting by my right hand side stood up and left then other people followed i looked at the time it was 8:30pm my time also finished i wanted to tell her lets go but i couldnt stand up like that. There were about 3 girls that are still remaining there and if i try standing up, they will see my hard d.ick. Lydia stood up brought one of the sits closer as i was no more brousing i faced her. I could see how had her n.ipples are cos it is showing very well. I looked at her laps cos she is wearing a very short skirt. Not knowing what to say i asked her who chika alberts is to her. Instead of responding to my question she lustingly said “rob my laps.“ like mumu thats under influence i placed my hands on her laps robing it slowly when one of the girls laughed and brought me back to my senses. I romoved my hands very fast from her laps looked at the girls they were even busy with whatever they are doing in the system... Lydia stood up came to me touched her lips on mine and said to me... Lets go to our house... I checked the time it was 9pm... I told myself i wont miss this golden opportunity even if it means sleeping outside that night. I live with my uncle & his family who locks up his house by 10pm by himself. I told lydia if her parents wont be mad at her for bringing a guy home. Then lets go. She didnt say a word but smiled as usual.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pr0ton: And is that all?
just dey follow me small small
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Fatalveli(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hey! Continue.
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Okworigeorge: I dey ur back op...carry on
thank u bro...follow me bumber to bumber...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Abeg make i trim my bears & mustach... I dey come back now... Just wait for me
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by ERCROSS(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
following...
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
Fatalveli: Hey! Continue.
oya am on it now
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
ERCROSS: following...
i see u wellu wellu
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
As we stepped outside the cyber everywhere was dimly lite so she held my hand & led me to a place where cars were parked and once i became sure no one could see us i grabed her and drew her close to myself and place a hot kiss on her lips. I was holding her well rounded bom bom as if i dont hold ot like that, it will disappear. I began to kiss her hungrily and she was responding just as i love it. My hands began to explore her back. She was moaning slightly. Right inside me i feel like exploding cos the way she was robing my d.ick through my trouser was so sweet. It reminded me of the first time i bleeped. I have not bleeped for two months since i came to lagos. Now see me see to.to. To me this is that night i have been waiting for. I put my hand inside her top and start moulding her hard ni.pple oh nooo.... She began to wind her wait and said me to me... Babyyy I need u inside me. I want u to f.uck meee. These words were driving me crazy. I told her lets go to her house as she said she said okay... Then we moved out of car park back to the road this time, hand in hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Pr0ton: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hmmm..
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Hiroshize(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
cheesy cheesy oya ....hand in hand ..make the story continue cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
As we were heading to aguda from coker bridge after imam momudu street. Cos lydia told me that they live at odomolu street off adetola. So as we were heading to their house. She asked if i have cd with me i told her no. Even though i have 2 cds with me. Since the first time Chika introduced me to s.ex i have always carried at least 2 in wallet. We were infront of one mallam shop so i had to buy GC. Though what i use is rough rider but that night i dont want anything that will spoil it so i have to use the one i see. And i dont want her to think that i f.uck around thats why i wouldnt want her to see the one in wallet. So we go to their house. She opened the door and took me straight to her room. As i sat down she changed her clothe and told me to wait that she is coming in a second. I asked her where she is going to she smiled and said give me 5minutes. She bent down kissed me in a hurry and locked me inside and went out with the key.... My mind starts beat, fear and uneasyness became my friend...

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Hiroshize(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
mogbeee shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Okworigeorge(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
oboy na only u waka kum? She d go bring her friends o
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
When she left i looked at my time it was 9.35. I dont know what to be thinking cos it was that time that i came to my senses & asked myself, what if this girl has gone to call Chika? What if this girl has set a trap for me? What if Chika is the person that sent lydia? What will i tell my uncle if i eventually went home late? If i am something bad happen to me to me while going home what will i say that cursed it? My head was running round with so many questions which only time can give me the answer. As i was lost in thought, the door handle moved and i became alarmed and ready to fight whatever enemy that will come here to mess up with me. Then there she comes in with that her smile that i dont think anyman can stand. When she came in. She said... Sirnoel...u look worried... I told her yes m bit worried she asked me what it is. I told her that if i dont go back before 10 that means i will sleep outside. She didnt say anything. She sat in a sit opposite me pulled of her top. My heart skiped as her two sweet water mellon jumped out. Everything still standing. N.ipples stood looking directly at me. She pulled of her skirt. All these while her eyes was on me. My d.ick started breathing, rushing up and trying to tear my jeans. She threw the top & the skirt on the floor. She stood up turned around and asked me, do u like what u r seing? My voice shook as i said yes. She asked mr to discribe what am seeing... I told her that i am running out of time... She didnt even behave as if she heard me... She just said... Tell me what u r seeing... She moved back a bit, her water mellon bounced then my heart skipped while my sugar stick was beging to be allowed inside her honey pot.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Olboy ooo... See me that want to bleep sharparly and go home is being told to start discribing wetin i de see. She told me that i will discribe her in for 15minutes. Chai...! I dont enter be that. Since i dont dey bleep girls no one has ever given me this type of work to do. The truth be say konji hold me bad bad. So the way we i de feel i fit even lick her shithole to make sure say i bleep. Konji na bad thing oh. My boxers don saok finish since. Na him i start to discribe what i was seeing...

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Okworigeorge(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
sirnoel: Olboy ooo... See me that want to bleep sharparly and go home is being told to start discribing wetin i de see. She told me that i will discribe her in for 15minutes. Chai...! I dont enter be that. Since i dont dey bleep girls no one has ever given me this type of work to do. The truth be say konji hold me bad bad. So the way we i de feel i fit even lick her shithole to make sure say i bleep. Konji na bad thing oh. My boxers don saok finish since. Na him i start to discribe what i was seeing...
LMAO...tynz men do 4 kpeku

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by gunners160(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Following.
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Heineken(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mehn!!! If I tell u say I no dey follow u ehn,I swear I be mumu...even as I dey inside fasting dey read this thing God gats forgive me o.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by mrPero(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Heineken: Mehn!!! If I tell u say I no dey follow u ehn,I swear I be mumu...even as I dey inside fasting dey read this thing God gats forgive me o.

Guy Wefin u dey do here. .... C14 must hear this tongue
Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by MabraO: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
sirnoel: Olboy ooo... See me that want to bleep sharparly and go home is being told to start discribing wetin i de see. She told me that i will discribe her in for 15minutes. Chai...! I dont enter be that. Since i dont dey bleep girls no one has ever given me this type of work to do. The truth be say konji hold me bad bad. So the way we i de feel i fit even lick her shithole to make sure say i bleep. Konji na bad thing oh. My boxers don saok finish since. Na him i start to discribe what i was seeing...

If na me she dey ask this question I swear I go don rush her on top bed
Na me she wan kill with konji after she don reveal everything

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) by Pr0ton: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
So as you were saying... Continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / End Time....see What A Secondary School Girl Post In Facebook / See Nigerian Reaction To Slay Queen Who Went Shopping G Almost Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.