Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Has The National Conference Been Compromised? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The National Conference Been Compromised? (799 Views)

Presidency Denies Zahra Buhari's Twitter Account, Says It Has Been Compromised / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has The National Conference Been Compromised? by dubem3(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
If all that I hear about the confab is true, then it's truly been compromised.
I apologise but I haven't had the time to give a close marking to the national conference but it's hard to live your life without excerpts from the proceedings filtering in.
Change of the country's name
Creation of numerous states etc

What does the confab mean to you?
Do you think it is duly achieving the aim for its set up?
What is your opinion?
Re: Has The National Conference Been Compromised? by figment232(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
No i dont think so? Most of their recommendations wud be discarded into d trash bin.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Crisis Can’t Intimidate Me —oshiomhole / Can Somebody Give Me An Insight About PHCN Billing In Nigeria? / PDP Accuses APC Of Planning Arab Spring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.