Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Will Man Utd Contest For EPL Next Season - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Will Man Utd Contest For EPL Next Season (592 Views)

Barcelona Next Season Name / Fashola: Okada Ban To Be Lifted If Chelsea Win The EPL Next Season #olekuhumour / JOKE Contest For Viewers Choice I Challenge BG, Bunmiogun, Larride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Man Utd Contest For EPL Next Season by Fatalveli(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
Guys, with man utd coach louis van gal making numerous glory in the world cup! Do u think he will win the EPL for United next season..... Man utd has sign the likes of luke shaw and Ander herrera and are on the verge of securing the deal for Angel di maria, and Arturo vidal! So wat do u guys think, drop ur comments below........ [quote]Guys, with man utd coach louis van gal making numerous glory in the world cup! Do u think he will win the EPL for United next season..... Man utd has sign the likes of luke shaw and Ander herrera and are on the verge of securing the deal for Angel di maria, and Arturo vidal! So wat do u guys think, drop ur comments below........ Can sum1 pls add new 2 dis post cos I'm new on Nairaland and I don't knw how 2
Re: Will Man Utd Contest For EPL Next Season by lekkie073(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
They will not only contest.....they will win....
Re: Will Man Utd Contest For EPL Next Season by Fatalveli(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
lekkie073: They will not only contest.....they will win....
Bro, hw will I add new 2 my post!

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Visiting Nairaland Cos Am Getting Over Addicted To It? / Types Of Slap / Ofego Teacher Receives A Great Shock From Ofego Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.